Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that Mr. No Lynch from D1 came out swinging immediately at me, everyone's best bet for scum the second the day broke.  Why does his logic from N1 change at the most crucial part of the game?

Crusher is scum 100% and I'm good with swinging for the fences because that;s the type of player I am but I do get the no lynch idea.

The only wrench in this is all is Arsis finding a fake safe claim.

I'm Vanilla Town, FWIW.  Quiky from Nestle Quick

another thought is a no lynch... this is actually mylo, not lylo

it's 4 vs 2.., mislynch +  nk = 2 vs 2 and town loses

if we no lynch, scum will nk and then it will be 3 vs 2

BUT

they could kill Arsis and then we get 2 confirmed townies (assuming arsis is cop)

or

they will kill a confirmed townie, but Arsis potentially gets another investigation attempt (assuming arsis is cop)

I can't believe that we wouldn't have a cop in this game I am almost sure Pokemod said it would be a "normal" game, although we did have a hider (smash completely boned the role however and made it useless)

Well, now they definitely will but even before this post, anyone with half a brain leaves Arsis alive and kills a confirmed townie.

And thats the issue I have with No Lynch and why I didnt go ahead and vote for that.  I'm not sure we're that much better off.

And are we acting under the assumption Smash hid under Lizzy and that's why he died as opposed to 2 killing factions? 

Well, now they definitely will but even before this post, anyone with half a brain leaves Arsis alive and kills a confirmed townie.

And thats the issue I have with No Lynch and why I didnt go ahead and vote for that.  I'm not sure we're that much better off.

And are we acting under the assumption Smash hid under Lizzy and that's why he died as opposed to 2 killing factions? 

keep talking

and yes, smash must of hid w/lizzie meaning lizzie was the target. Smash completely boned the hider role in basically the worst way. Ape level of ineptitude. Had he hid with scum, he'd have died and we had no idea why +/or any action against him wouldn't work, so he could've claimed a different PR to draw a NK attempt.. 

keep talking

and yes, smash must of hid w/lizzie meaning lizzie was the target. Smash completely boned the hider role in basically the worst way. Ape level of ineptitude. Had he hid with scum, he'd have died and we had no idea why +/or any action against him wouldn't work, so he could've claimed a different PR to draw a NK attempt.. 

Yeah, worst use of a role like probably ever in the history of the game.  He wasnt playing though, that was obvious. 

I'll wait for everyone else but I'm honestly good either way, No Lynch or just lynch scum in Crusher.  Whatever everyone wants to do.  

a lot of things make no sense. Everyone had to of assumed crushr would be the investigation last night, if he's scum why wouldn't he take out Arsis just to make sure?

As it stands, we need 4 townies to vote correctly in order to not lose. Tomorrow we will only need 3.. this is the right play

a lot of things make no sense. Everyone had to of assumed crushr would be the investigation last night, if he's scum why wouldn't he take out Arsis just to make sure?

As it stands, we need 4 townies to vote correctly in order to not lose. Tomorrow we will only need 3.. this is the right play

I've never been cop before. I guess I whiffed on that one? No idea. I keep going back and forth on Crusher. I thought I'd be clever and catch a scum hiding in plain sight.

well, there ya go

2 of lily, cusher, jif should be scum

I promise I'm not.

On my reread, Lily and Crusher came out the worst.  Crusher the worst just because of his overall erratic play.  And Lily because of the obvious distancing the Leelou was creating.  However, that vote last night from Lily was uber town.  Maybe a good cover.

Either way.

Vote Crusher

I promise I'm not.

On my reread, Lily and Crusher came out the worst.  Crusher the worst just because of his overall erratic play.  And Lily because of the obvious distancing the Leelou was creating.  However, that vote last night from Lily was uber town.  Maybe a good cover.

Either way.

Vote Crusher

Wait, so you want me to believe scum is Lilly and Crusher... and that Lilly plopping a vote on AVM instead of Crusher was "uber town"

Why i think it's crusher...

-- Was my first and strongest scum read until Leelo

-- The 2 previous NK's were people pressuing crusher, lizzie and Verb.. and crusher seemed to be legitimately annoyed with Lizzie

-- Leelou broke the tie between me and crusher on day 2, with a vote on me (who was tunneling on Crusher)

-- After not voting AVM all day, he dropped it quick on him once Nyn voted

Why I think crusher is innocent..

-- Vote to put himself at L-1 yesterday was very ballsy

-- Eased pressure off of me on day 2 when it was looking like I could be the lynch

if Crusher is scum, he's played a good / risky game

I am so sorry. My life got insane yesterday and I never even got a chance to jump in here and say I wouldn't be around. I'm here now.

Scum has to be Crusher and Jif, unless there is a godfather. CTM makes some good points against Crusher and my gut says to go there. I really thought he was town, but now I'm not so sure. 

Vote Crusher

Wait, so you want me to believe scum is Lilly and Crusher... and that Lilly plopping a vote on AVM instead of Crusher was "uber town"

This is a good point.  If I think they're both scum, than it makes sense that Lily wouldnt put the heat on Crusher.

Why i think it's crusher...

-- Was my first and strongest scum read until Leelo

-- The 2 previous NK's were people pressuing crusher, lizzie and Verb.. and crusher seemed to be legitimately annoyed with Lizzie

-- Leelou broke the tie between me and crusher on day 2, with a vote on me (who was tunneling on Crusher)

-- After not voting AVM all day, he dropped it quick on him once Nyn voted

Why I think crusher is innocent..

-- Vote to put himself at L-1 yesterday was very ballsy

-- Eased pressure off of me on day 2 when it was looking like I could be the lynch

if Crusher is scum, he's played a good / risky game

Crusher is scum bro.  Everything he's done has been a calculated townie like play until the last 2 moves.  Swiftly voted AVM with the hammer.  Swiftly voted me today when the right decision is what he did D1.  

Crusher is scum.  100%

I mean obviously I'm good good either way.

Archived