Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

Doing a reread because Batman is heating up and almost has this bitch figured out.

CTM - Fat Salbet? Lmfao is this the first time you've used that? So good

It is sweet.  If he had any balls he would make the most awesome signature ever of that.  CTM has been a pretty limp version of himself as late.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is sweet. If he had any balls he would make the most awesome signature ever of that. CTM has been a pretty limp version of himself as late.

ctm is limp cause he exhausts himself with an endless supply of nubile nymphs

#single4lyphe

Lizz is at a Red Carpet event. Being a new icon on the scene there was a lot of buzz around him and everyone wants a picture. He smiles and flashes his pearly whites for the camera, loving every second of it. Suddenly there's a commotion in the crowd. Oh my god! It's Smash! Pictures start flashing rapidly giving the appearance of strobe light. "Lizz you've got to help me! They're after me!" Smash said while running down the carpet. Lizz just shrugged. That's when they came. Kids. Lots of kids. And they were hungry for sugar...and blood. Their little hands searched and grabbed and pinched every orifice looking for their prize. "Ohhh...NOT fabulous!" And when they couldn't find any they became angry. They slapped and they pushed and they pulled. They ripped Lizz and Smash to pieces. The red carpet shinned like never before.

Lizard King, Vanessa from Orbit Gum, Town Doctor has been killed

Smash, Lucky the Leprechaun, Hider has been killed

The only person who likes you just died.  Just saying.

I LOL'ed.

Here are JIF and Verbal buddying up to Leelou .... One of them is also scum and Im betting on JIF

But if you look at Berbal's shoddy defense of Leelou claiming I was serious about the Scallop comment we all knew was a joke it kind of makes him look scummy since at the time I had gotten a few votes on me and Berbal was pushing for a few more to get a train rolling on me.

Huge FOS on both JIF and Verbal

That was me being sarcastic, dumbass.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.  We have a game to play and scum to lynch.

I'm almost prepared to say you're 100% scum at this point, Crush.  How about let Arsis answer the question?

Go right to the gallows, don't pass GO, and don't collect any townie points.

I'm almost prepared to say you're 100% scum at this point, Crush.  How about let Arsis answer the question?

Go right to the gallows, don't pass GO, and don't collect any townie points.

Then you are 100% wrong.   Keep going in that direction.  See how it ends up.  

You're way too loose with your carelessness.  And you've barely tried to rely on JiF, which you always do as town.

Add to that the multiple misreps yesterday and getting facts wrong in your case on me (because you're firing from the hip), and I'm saying you're scum.

If you want to know who I think you're teammate is, I'd say it is probably AVM.  He has almost no content, and is just tossing in humor from the sidelines.  His only real game-related post was WIFOM about whether I was being framed for killing 80.  And he thinks you're town - so it all fits.

You're way too loose with your carelessness. And you've barely tried to rely on JiF, which you always do as town.

Add to that the multiple misreps yesterday and getting facts wrong in your case on me (because you're firing from the hip), and I'm saying you're scum.

If you want to know who I think you're teammate is, I'd say it is probably AVM. He has almost no content, and is just tossing in humor from the sidelines. His only real game-related post was WIFOM about whether I was being framed for killing 80. And he thinks you're town - so it all fits.

ninjad

ninjad

Yeah, it really boils down to his lynch attempt on me yesterday.  He thought he had an easy slam dunk lynch, and pushed way too hard.....and overextended.  Townies don't overextend (usually).  And getting multiple facts wrong was the cherry on top.

You're way too loose with your carelessness.  And you've barely tried to rely on JiF, which you always do as town.

If you want to know who I think you're teammate is, I'd say it is probably AVM.  He has almost no content, and is just tossing in humor from the sidelines.  His only real game-related post was WIFOM about whether I was being framed for killing 80.  And he thinks you're town - so it all fits.

So crusher and avm? That's where i've been since yesterday

Waiting on arsis though

Archived