Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

This is just for my Batman purposes assuming Arsis is telling the truth with a totally unnecessary claim:

Leelou - Frito Bandito, Mafia Goon (Lynched D2)
Jif - town
80 - Bazooka Joe, Vanilla Town (Killed N1)
Crusher - scum read 
CTM - town
Lizzie - Vanessa from Orbit Gum, Doctor (Killed N2)
Arsis - cop
AVM - ?
Verbal - innocent
Lily - ?
Nyn - innocent
Smash - Lucky, Hider (Killed N2)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else could it be? If arsis is lying a real cop should counter asap

We've seen numerous games without a cop recently. In fact, I'm pretty sure Nolderp ran one without it.  I remember specifically being fooled by a fake cop claim that I took at face value with AVM and it helped him win the game.

Until I get a chance to reread and figure out this cop claim

Unvote

Vote AVM

The reason I'm choosing him for now based on my list between above and not Lily or Crusher is...I need more time on the Crusher not willing to kill Arsis who happens to also be the cop at the end of D1. Coincidence?  A bit unorthodox?  All questions I have.   And with Lily, Leelou made a post on her way out that makes me think Lily could be town.  I'll find it.

So wait, you're taking Arsis's middle of the night claim of the cop at face value?

Because after my reread last night, Nyn pinged big time hence my vote at day break. However, the other thing that I really thought needed to be addressed was Crusher's actions with his no-lynch and Arsis. That was very un-Crusher like but I thought it would make sense to not pressure it yesterday and come after you to see who follows on some stupid sh*t for pressuring Crusher. Didnt really work but Leelou showed her ass so it was obvious she was scum.

I claimed n2 according to you?

Until I get a chance to reread and figure out this cop claim

Unvote

Vote AVM

The reason I'm choosing him for now based on my list between above and not Lily or Crusher is...I need more time on the Crusher not willing to kill Arsis who happens to also be the cop at the end of D1. Coincidence?  A bit unorthodox?  All questions I have.   And with Lily, Leelou made a post on her way out that makes me think Lily could be town.  I'll find it.

Remember that Arsis would have been lynched without claiming day 1.  So I think it favors him as  being the cop.  If he was in thread and did not claim beofre lynching I could see not believing him. 

Here's the post by Leelou.

What was Leelou at when she made that claim?  If it was L2 or L1 it could mean Lilly is scum and Leelou was distancing.  If it was earlier it could mean Lilly was town because Lilly is scummy enough all the time to try and push a lynch on.

I gave you reasons why I thought Crusher was town yesterday, I gave a reason for not liking Lily's posts. I gave a reads list yesterday, not the most serious, but it did have how I was feeling on players. I just gave one now with updated reads after the end of day and night. 

Calling me town here as well. 

I came into the thread intending to vote CTM, because Crusher is my strongest town read and CTM's tunnelling on him doesn't sit well with me. But I don't like Arsis' 180 on Verb. That's suspicious to me. I could change back later in the day, though. They are both good vote choices. 

Vote Arsis

Thanks, Lily. You've just confirmed my suspicion on you.

unvote

vote Lily

WTF.  Now your just trying to e ocnfusing.  LOL

unvote

I refuse to vote until Drew Breeze, Daryl Revis and Cromarite are Jets.

This is interesting. 

Remember that Arsis would have been lynched without claiming day 1.  So I think it favors him as  being the cop.  If he was in thread and did not claim beofre lynching I could see not believing him. 

Did he claim during the day?  before the no lynch?  I must have missed that live and in my reread.

What was Leelou at when she made that claim?  If it was L2 or L1 it could mean Lilly is scum and Leelou was distancing.  If it was earlier it could mean Lilly was town because Lilly is scummy enough all the time to try and push a lynch on.

Thats the other thought...but I think AVM is a good start right now.

Did he claim during the day?  before the no lynch?  I must have missed that live and in my reread.

No, he didn't claim. First thing day 2, he made a post saying he now thinks Verbal is town. it was a clear breadcrumb, from that point on anyone paying attention had to assume he was cop

I made him clarify it at the end of day 2, to make sure doctor would protect him

he hinted at it.  I missed that.  I did see the actual claim a mniute ago when I looked.

So

Nyn, Verbal =  Cop innocents

Arsis =  Cop

Unknowns

CTM,  Jif, AVM, Crusher

going to 

vote AVM

I could vote crusher as well, but he's been a lot more active so I figure it is better for game speed to keep him alive for a bit

It makes me really sad when you revert to OMGUS and lynch the i actives. You're so much better than this.

imo, Leelou made a crappy excuse to bandwagon me.. And AVM did the same.

Plus AVM isn't really playing and crusher is.

We can deal with his fatness tomorrow

You're coming off waaaaaay too "I'm a good townie, I totallys means it youz guys!!!"

This is just for my Batman purposes assuming Arsis is telling the truth with a totally unnecessary claim:

Leelou - Frito Bandito, Mafia Goon (Lynched D2)

Jif - town

80 - Bazooka Joe, Vanilla Town (Killed N1)

Crusher - scum read 

CTM - town

Lizzie - Vanessa from Orbit Gum, Doctor (Killed N2)

Arsis - cop

AVM - ?

Verbal - innocent

Lily - ?

Nyn - innocent

Smash - Lucky, Hider (Killed N2)

Just to be clear --you're clearing CTM just based off your read, correct? I haven't missed something as far as I can tell and Arsis has already said the two people he claimed to have viewed,

vote CTM

What concerns me is CTM and JIF seem to be playing together on this.  If Arisis really the cop and his clears are legit that would make you and I scum together if CTM and JiF were both town?  3 scum this game.  No?  jiF clearing CTM in his list like that is bad to me. 

What concerns me is CTM and JIF seem to be playing together on this.  If Arisis really the cop and his clears are legit that would make you and I scum together if CTM and JiF were both town?  3 scum this game.  No?  jiF clearing CTM in his list like that is bad to me. 

I am not together with Jif, he'd be third on my list behind you and avm

Read my post about what transpired with LeeLou.. There is basically no chance I was her scum mate.. I assume Jif is aware enough to recognize this

and tbh, Verbal's play has been the grossest, but we've got an innocent on him.

Well, couple of thoughts -- while GF hasn't been a staple it's still a very useable role here. I'd also be reaaaal surprised if JiF was clearing CTM like that and they were the last two scum. 4 scum out of 13 players and you're likely looking at extra power roles. Of course, we could also be looked at 4 scum with no scum PRs to offset...with a cop/doc/hider.

That's why I'm not fond of revealing who has been investigated. It used to be general practice, which we were broken of when we started having non-cop and/or GF games.

No, he didn't claim. First thing day 2, he made a post saying he now thinks Verbal is town. it was a clear breadcrumb, from that point on anyone paying attention had to assume he was cop

I made him clarify it at the end of day 2, to make sure doctor would protect him

Thats what I thought...didnt give it much mind though.  Everyone does stupid sh*t like that on this site all the time.  If anything, it could have been putting out a feeler to see if a real cop challenged him at all, which never really happened instead it led to Leelou fishing a bit...which could go either way, if you ask me.

It makes me really sad when you revert to OMGUS and lynch the i actives. You're so much better than this.

You're coming off waaaaaay too "I'm a good townie, I totallys means it youz guys!!!"

Just to be clear --you're clearing CTM just based off your read, correct? I haven't missed something as far as I can tell and Arsis has already said the two people he claimed to have viewed,

I'd did clear sh*t?  CTM revealed a long time ago.  That list I made was taking our "reveals" at face value.  CTM, Arsis and his results  I prefaced that post that it was for me to do Batman type work.   Not for the game to work off.

How is it  OMGUS? You weren't voting me

I claimed before I started the Leelou train. D2. Unless saying "CTM is the only one who picked up my cop hints" isn't claiming here. Crusher even had a conversation about the post.

I honestly don't know why this matters..

That idiot verbal was voting you all day, maybe that just makes him a clueless townie... But nobody has countered you, so I see no reason not to take it at face value

I honestly don't know why this matters..

That idiot verbal was voting you all day, maybe that just makes him a clueless townie... But nobody has countered you, so I see no reason not to take it at face value

Jif saying otherwise strikes me as setting up a narrative to fit a scum play. I wanted to see his reaction to my question

Doing a reread, again, bumping this

Jif - Not really pushing the Batman thing, but I have a town read on him from voting and how he's pursuing CTM right now. 
Crusher - Still leaning town, even after his not securing a lynch yesterday. His play hasn't been erratic, I just think he's been spending too much time with Sili.  
CTM - tunneled on Crusher all day, not really much else related to game content. Scum lean
Lizzie - Getting the derp town feeling from Lizzie. 
Arsis - Still not feeling the best from his push on Verbal, why the change to have him town now? Also, his vote on Crusher was a bit OMGUS-y. Why the vote on Smash? Hard null with scummy under tones. 
AVM - I don't really like how he played EoD yesterday. Null  
Verbal - I've liked his posts and how he's handled himself. Town
Lily - Still getting the forced post vibe, nothing much has changed that for me. Scum lean
Nyn - She had joke vote on Lily, then a push on Arsis, defends Smash on his new meta. I'd really like to see more from her in addition to the few reads she's given. Light town read
Smash - No good feelz here at all. Posted after day start, but has given no game content so far today, was missing EoD for Day 1. 

Verbal
Crusher
JiF
Lizzie
Nyn
AVM
Arsis
Smash
Lily
CTM

Vote: CTM

Could also vote Smash, Lily and Arsis

Re: Crusher-

I took a little day 1 joke poke at Arsis and he is acting like he is at L2.  Starting to think I may be onto something.  he is right about Verb though.  The unvote, self vote 80 vote thing is odd.  

His first little FoS of me that I call opportunistic below.

You should try reading more.  I explained why I did that, and if you look at when Nolder posted vote counts, you'll see the pattern.  Or.....you could try and pretend it is inherently scummy, which is a crock of sh*t.

FoS Crusher for being opportunistic.

^^ faggot still.

Crusher's response to my above post.

Yes. Pretty sure Verbal is town and my favorite person here right now.  I will let you know more once I get cookie.  Yes.

The favorite person part is because I said "do you want a cookie?".....but the 'Verbal is town' part has nothing to do with that, as he explains below.

Why are you trying to tell me my point?  That is a weak horrible version of what the Ape does to control narrative.  You need to stick to guessing and being a sensitive twat.  We all have what works for us. My point was since day 1 townies know nothing about who is who it is normal to defend scum. Providing your mystical day 1 readin of Verbal is accurate.  I personally have a town vibe from him.  If you call that defending then yes Im defending. You pointing it out like its the first time you heard it mean you are really bad at this or your very bad at this.   

Crusher has a town vibe from me.  Cool.

Scum hunting.  Put a little suspicion on someone for no reason and see if anyone tries to make something out of it.  If you read a little more you will see that Verb explains he did it to **** with Nolders vote count. 

Oh look, more reaction testing.  And defends my explanation.  Thanks!

Yeah, but all your comments about Verb being scummy, then calling him a faggot, came AFTER he said he was dicking around with Nolder.

So you were just messing with Verb after he explained himself, for fun I guess? Because you didn't explain why after a few pages, with no explanation, he's now your town lean.

Here LK correctly points this all out, and Crusher's response is.....

Shut up. Your getting annoying. 

.......total avoidance.

So, yeah.  Crusher FoSes me, I explain, he insults, somebody else comes along and FoSes him for what he did, and he......insults.

This is scumCrusher, folks.

Re: Crusher-

His first little FoS of me that I call opportunistic below.

Crusher's response to my above post.

The favorite person part is because I said "do you want a cookie?".....but the 'Verbal is town' part has nothing to do with that, as he explains below.

Crusher has a town vibe from me. Cool.

Oh look, more reaction testing. And defends my explanation. Thanks!

Here LK correctly points this all out, and Crusher's response is.....

.......total avoidance.

So, yeah. Crusher FoSes me, I explain, he insults, somebody else comes along and FoSes him for what he did, and he......insults.

This is scumCrusher, folks.

I remember not liking that at all when that happened. I'm comfortable with lynching crush today.

Archived