Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it really boils down to his lynch attempt on me yesterday. He thought he had an easy slam dunk lynch, and pushed way too hard.....and overextended. Townies don't overextend (usually). And getting multiple facts wrong was the cherry on top.

I'm gonna reread the exchange to comment further, but this is coming across like v/v violence to me.

I'm gonna reread the exchange to comment further, but this is coming across like v/v violence to me.

Pushing at him to see were he was at.  Nothing more nothing less.  Well that and having fun trolling him some.  I know its wifom but you just saw me play as scum last game at DM.  Nice fresh meta.

Pushing at him to see were he was at.  Nothing more nothing less.  Well that and having fun trolling him some.  I know its wifom but you just saw me play as scum last game at DM.  Nice fresh meta.

You say that now because the claimed Cop has cleared me.  You are full of sh*t, and using the "hey gaiz, it was only a test!" defense is lame.  That defense is more often used as scum.

Nyn is town.

Take a bite out crime is a catch phrase. Not my fault you're old.

I know it is - I was wondering if you had viewed Leelou, that's all.

So

Nyn, Verbal =  Cop innocents

Arsis =  Cop

Unknowns

CTM,  Jif, AVM, Crusher

going to 

vote AVM

I could vote crusher as well, but he's been a lot more active so I figure it is better for game speed to keep him alive for a bit

You say that now because the claimed Cop has cleared me.  You are full of sh*t, and using the "hey gaiz, it was only a test!" defense is lame.  That defense is more often used as scum.

I know it is - I was wondering if you had viewed Leelou, that's all.

No. Just sloppy play on my part.  Felt like antagonizing you.  Lynch me and its on me.  Poorly played by me.

No. Just sloppy play on my part.  Felt like antagonizing you.  Lynch me and its on me.  Poorly played by me.

I might have believed you if you had said you really thought I was scum and relented once Arsis said he viewed me......but instead you're doing this reaction test and troll defense, and culminating with blaming yourself.

This is not town Crusher.

In positive news, I'm pretty sure you just cleared both CTM and JiF within a single post.  Your flip should seal the deal on a bunch of alignments, effectively making Arsis' job easier.

Vote: Crusher

In positive news, I'm pretty sure you just cleared both CTM and JiF within a single post.  Your flip should seal the deal on a bunch of alignments, effectively making Arsis' job easier.

Vote: Crusher

OK.  not much I can say.  I played it badly.  Was mostly my spastic side spilling over from free agency. 

I might have believed you if you had said you really thought I was scum and relented once Arsis said he viewed me......but instead you're doing this reaction test and troll defense, and culminating with blaming yourself.

This is not town Crusher.

it is dude.  If anything I thought the list was kinda easy.  but did not really read many of yours or AVM's early post this game.  Actually don;t remember reading any of AVM's posts. 

Alright so here's where I'm at. Don't want to kill Crusher because. Killing Arsis D1 is a cop out, and no one else has more than 1 vote.

Soon...how do we anti-DM this?

Sincerely,

The guy with like 6 posts

I have a few main thoughts. First, I find the conversation about Crush to be a lot more interesting than him...at least from a scuminess perspective. He along with you and Leelou I think are solid town.

JiF and CTM may be the best use of our time at the moment, though 80s death has me thinking. I don't recall him saying anything that would imply a power role and even if he did, it's not like he doesn't do that just for fun (of course, him not saying anything may have been why he was killed...but I doubt it). Verb is always a suspect when 80 dies but I'm not feeling that here. Too much attention drawn his way, feels more like a kill someone else would make that gives little information and has the potential upside of snagging Verb.

That seems like a JiF or CTM move, but more like CTM. I wouldn't put it past Leelou or Verb either, it just doesn't feel like it's them.

unvote vote CTM

basing a vote on a nk.. oy!

you made the list sir, going to be lots of scum on my train

I'd follow you anywhere but the buffet line and the bathroom.

unvote

Smash is focused on preserving the future excellence of teh mafia.

You are one of the most likely to kill him.

LOL at one of the more cerebral players not wanting to look at why one of the easier lynches were killed N1.

Votecount

Leelou - Smash, Arsis, Jif, Lizz, Nyn, CTM (6)

Arsis - Lily, Verbal (2)

Lily - Leelou (1)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

DEADLINE: Thursday, 8am PST

That's a lynch.

Anyway went back and read AVM.  Well not read just quoted everything. 

imo, Leelou made a crappy excuse to bandwagon me.. And AVM did the same.

Plus AVM isn't really playing and crusher is.

We can deal with his fatness tomorrow

I'd rather lynch Crusher for 2 reasons:

1.  his lynch sheds light on more players than AVM's would

2.  the putting off his lynch because he's active and playing is not a good reason - we should lynch the scummiest, and for me that's Crusher

imo, Leelou made a crappy excuse to bandwagon me.. And AVM did the same.

Plus AVM isn't really playing and crusher is.

We can deal with his fatness tomorrow

I would feel better about this if you were one of the cleared.  Like Verbal.  If your scum this is a very smart move.  You know Verbal wants to lynch me.  Him being cleared carries a lot of clout.  You back off me and try and get AVM lynched first.  He flips town and now Im automatic for tomorrow. 

At this point I might be the best lynch for today.  Verbal read this un biased for just a minute and think about it.  then keep your vote on me.  Not doing it for that.  This just seems like it could be a play.

CTM has been so hot on me the ENTIRE game.  He voted me out of the block and his first 15 game related post were about me being scum.  My scum tell, my fear as scum on and on and on. 

Now hear me out.  If anything my play has got scummier.  I admitted that.  So why all of a sudden he wants to wait one me?  AVM could be scum yes but why cool off on me especially as you heated up?  Looks like a shot at 2 for 1.

Page 20.  Post #478.  It was every game related post he made up to that point.  All about me being scum.  All game back and forth the two of us.  You get hot on me after my poor play regarding you and now he want to wait on me and take AVM first.  Considering AVM is one of the not cleared as CTM and I are? 

Seems convenient. 

Page 20.  Post #478.  It was every game related post he made up to that point.  All about me being scum.  All game back and forth the two of us.  You get hot on me after my poor play regarding you and now he want to wait on me and take AVM first.  Considering AVM is one of the not cleared as CTM and I are? 

Seems convenient. 

Lynch AVM.  He flips town.  The nk1.  I get hyoper lynched tomorrow.  They kill again.  Thats four townies

I would rather you lynch me and look harder at CTM tomorrow.  OK?  I will flip town.  If you like I would even self hammer.  Not being emo.  Just read what Im saying man.

I would feel better about this if you were one of the cleared.  Like Verbal.  If your scum this is a very smart move.  You know Verbal wants to lynch me.  Him being cleared carries a lot of clout.  You back off me and try and get AVM lynched first.  He flips town and now Im automatic for tomorrow. 

At this point I might be the best lynch for today.  Verbal read this un biased for just a minute and think about it.  then keep your vote on me.  Not doing it for that.  This just seems like it could be a play.

CTM has been so hot on me the ENTIRE game.  He voted me out of the block and his first 15 game related post were about me being scum.  My scum tell, my fear as scum on and on and on. 

Now hear me out.  If anything my play has got scummier.  I admitted that.  So why all of a sudden he wants to wait one me?  AVM could be scum yes but why cool off on me especially as you heated up?  Looks like a shot at 2 for 1.

The fact that your play has gotten scummier makes me feel a bit better about.. i was on you for trying to appear too townie if you remember..

I am fine with lynching you, but would prefer AVM first... The main reason frankly is that your playing and he's not. These games ******* suck with all inactive people and you aren't going anywhere. We know Arsis will be the NK tonight, so leaving you alive gets us another day of activity

I'd rather lynch Crusher for 2 reasons:

1.  his lynch sheds light on more players than AVM's would

2.  the putting off his lynch because he's active and playing is not a good reason - we should lynch the scummiest, and for me that's Crusher

ehh, he's mildly scummier.. avm pinged me pretty hard.. but he's not definite... again have no issue lynching crusher

The fact that your play has gotten scummier makes me feel a bit better about.. i was on you for trying to appear too townie if you remember..

I am fine with lynching you, but would prefer AVM first... The main reason frankly is that your playing and he's not. These games ******* suck with all inactive people and you aren't going anywhere. We know Arsis will be the NK tonight, so leaving you alive gets us another day of activity

I dont disagree with inactivity killing these games.  Im just doing my best I can for the town before I get lynched.  Just kinda dawned on me.  Its up to the other townies to decide. 

Lynch AVM.  He flips town.  The nk1.  I get hyoper lynched tomorrow.  They kill again.  Thats four townies

I would rather you lynch me and look harder at CTM tomorrow.  OK?  I will flip town.  If you like I would even self hammer.  Not being emo.  Just read what Im saying man.

Also, you could've gotten me lynch and you backed off by saying no way i as scum would go after you so hard... If you were scum, I find it unlikely you'd have defended me in that spot

Crusher for me to be scum requires a series of unlikely/nonsensical things to have occurred...  

Remember please

Arsis breadcrumbed a cop read. I was one of the few who saw it and  I didn't mention it. Leelou (my supposed scum partner) started role fishing for it, and I was the first one who jumped down her throat for it ..

So in the scenario where LeeLou and I were scum mates, you'd have to assume that I wouldn't have said anything in QT to them about Arsis, and that I'd have allowed Leelou to call attention to it, and I'd bring more attention to it by calling her out for it and thereby guaranteeing a doc protect and contributing greatly to her getting lynched. (lizzie didn't even know what she had done, as did others)

Makes no sense for scum to play it like that.. NONE

58182724.jpg

So

Nyn, Verbal =  Cop innocents

Arsis =  Cop

Unknowns

CTM,  Jif, AVM, Crusher

going to 

vote AVM

I could vote crusher as well, but he's been a lot more active so I figure it is better for game speed to keep him alive for a bit

So wait, you're taking Arsis's middle of the night claim of the cop at face value?

Because after my reread last night, Nyn pinged big time hence my vote at day break.  However, the other thing that I really thought needed to be addressed was Crusher's actions with his no-lynch and Arsis.  That was very un-Crusher like but I thought it would make sense to not pressure it yesterday and come after you to see who follows on some stupid sh*t for pressuring Crusher.  Didnt really work but Leelou showed her ass so it was obvious she was scum.

Archived