bears looking to trade Brandon Marshall

Patriot Killa

The only problem is that the guy is already 31 I agree that he is very talented and he could still have another year or two but how many more years could you expect the guy to play? how will his durability be after coming off an injury? its not worth trading for the guy and if he gets cut its not worth guaranteeing him money.

I don't like Cobb either I don't think we need a slot type receiver and Cobb has good stats with Rodgers...what kind of stats could you expect pairing him with Geno?

I could realistically expect him to play out the balance of his contract at a high level. After that I couldn't say; everyone's different.

He's 31, not 61.

You think we're getting enough? lol

Never hurts to throw it out there! Harvin much younger and might pair up with Jeffery better. Marshall/Jeffery very similar receivers.

Do you know if we trade Harvin are we still responsible for the draft pick?

Never hurts to throw it out there! Harvin much younger and might pair up with Jeffery better. Marshall/Jeffery very similar receivers.

Do you know if we trade Harvin are we still responsible for the draft pick?

Actually I did not know that. Well then he truly has no value to us in a trade, since any trade partner would have to compensate us additionally for Idzik's deal. And there's that other thing that he's due a $10.5M salary and refuses to renegotiate his existing contract.

Frankly I would be surprised if he's on the team past the deadline. Better to cut him than renegotiate anyway. As soon as he's got guaranteed $ that's when he becomes a problem child.

The only problem is that the guy is already 31 I agree that he is very talented and he could still have another year or two but how many more years could you expect the guy to play? how will his durability be after coming off an injury? its not worth trading for the guy and if he gets cut its not worth guaranteeing him money.

I don't like Cobb either I don't think we need a slot type receiver and Cobb has good stats with Rodgers...what kind of stats could you expect pairing him with Geno?

Well then what's your fix? If you are negative about what other posters suggest then at least state your suggestion.

Well then what's your fix? If you are negative about what other posters suggest then at least state your suggestion.

I think if we get rid of Harvin, we can pick up Maclin and he would pair up nicely with Decker. I also don't think Marshal would be bad the only problem with him is I cant see him as a long term solution he would be a 1-2 year patch if we are lucky and he can stay healthy. Aside from Maclin when Stevie Johnson gets hurt I wouldn't mind adding him to the team as I think he will come cheap and add depth, there are a few guys I wouldn't mind in the draft also.

And im not being negative, I just see the players values different because I can put two and two togeather...a guy who is decent with the best Quarterback in the league might not be as good with one of the worst...

Archived