Forum problem - jump to 1st unread not working?

thshadow

It seems like clicking that dot to the left of the thread, to jump to the first unread post, stopped working within the past hour or so.

I also clicked "mark forum read", but then if I refresh, there are dots back on every post, even though they haven't all gotten activity.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

I haven't run into that problem, but for some reason everyone's name is greyed out like they're banned and I can't look at anyone's profile.

EDIT: Well, now I'm having the problem you mentioned, too. Also can't see what users are viewing the thread.

Free Agency is breaking the web.  This site is running slow and features messing up.  Can't even load ProFootballTalk or Jason Lacanfora's twitter account.

Yeah, I figured that's what it was, but damn, even Kim Kardashian's ass couldn't break Jetnation.

The board is running in "performance" mode.  May change some of the features.  This is to handle the extra volume right now.  Eventually it will be back to normal.  Unless Revis go's back to New England.  Then I might just stab it to death with my enchanted soup spoon.

The board is running in "performance" mode.  May change some of the features.  This is to handle the extra volume right now.  Eventually it will be back to normal.  Unless Revis go's back to New England.  Then I might just stab it to death with my enchanted soup spoon.

Check out Crusher handling the technical question as if it was an all you can eat buffet!

Archived