Thoughts on TOJ Joe Caporoso's Jets Mock Draft?

32EBoozer

Meh, you don't know that. Aboushi made this huge leap of improvement from his first to second season. It was kind of out of nowhere. Not that he was great but his first year he was horrible and then he became serviceable. Who knows what his ceiling is. Now he has new coaches to teach him different techniques. It's good that he came around and the hard work he is putting in is showing in spades.

That's what happens when you let a Raider's fan ( lurking on a Jets board) give his evaluation of a Jets player. They will always suck in this scenario.

I agree with you JetsHex... Aboushi improved last year and I expect he will show more improvement this year.

If this is the opening day lineup - we're going to lose qbs at a very fast pace.

Unless we are drafting either Sherff, Peat or Collins in Rd. 1.... some type of variation of those players will be starting. I believe Aboushi at LG and would put Carpenter next to his buddy Breno at the RG slot.

Meh, you don't know that. Aboushi made this huge leap of improvement from his first to second season. It was kind of out of nowhere. Not that he was great but his first year he was horrible and then he became serviceable. Who knows what his ceiling is. Now he has new coaches to teach him different techniques. It's good that he came around and the hard work he is putting in is showing in spades.

Yes I do as if you wAtched the senior bowl you saw his lack of foot speed to play tackle in the NFL ( he was abused). There is a reason he was moved to guard.( better suited to playing inside) there are a lot of College tackles , who have to become guards because they don't have athletic ability to play tackle in the pro's.

Now where did Aboushi make his improvement at tackle , or at guard. Again he was a college tackle Who had to move inside, and it's understandable that he would show improvement his second season at a new position.

Aboushi might turn out to be a very good guard, but if you think he's going to be able to play tackle in the NFL. You're going to be disappointed.( doesn't have the skill set to play that position in the pro's.

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2013/1/26/3919790/senior-bowl-2013-game-recap-stats

Archived