Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Gonna back off the Arsis slot for now cause AJ is catching up and I don't wanna be an ahole. But I still think Arsis' play was fishy, so I'm definitely keeping an eye on that slot.

I'll look into JC's posts later when I get back

I like slots. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got up to page 6 before it's time to start work.  I'll still be on mobile, I just won't be able to quote things easily.

The whole Smash/Arsis/Lizzie/Nyn thing makes Lizzie and Arsis look awful to me.  Town read on Nyn is strong.

I mean maybe it's because I majored in English that I'm seeing this differently, but does the fact that his sentence structure didn't match his expressed intent mean anything, to anyone but myself?

Breating exercises are a form of meditation. I was generalizing, as in suggesting that you'd go to a breathing place just like you might go to a yoga place or a meditation place... why don't you take a deep breath now, before I shove a cork in your air spout Moby.

OK. Dick!

I mean maybe it's because I majored in English that I'm seeing this differently, but does the fact that his sentence structure didn't match his expressed intent mean anything, to anyone but myself?

Heh. That's pretty much Smashmouth in a nutshell, all-day, every-day... not just in mafia. 

Could he be scum? Maybe. I don't think he is, personally, but I wouldn't get too hung up on his inability to communicate like an Earthling.

Jetscode gets a few votes...

Also, pac's scum tell is basically the game so far...

Sounds accurate.

Hess and I are awesome...

Looks like we have all the players now.  Good stuff.  I'm ready.

Vote Pac

Distancing.

Is every vote I place gonna be a distancing?  Lazy Ape is scum.

No reason for Pac vote. Calls out a scum tell on me. Still voting Pac.

How can I make this easier for you people?

Heh. That's pretty much Smashmouth in a nutshell, all-day, every-day... not just in mafia. 

Could he be scum? Maybe. I don't think he is, personally, but I wouldn't get too hung up on his inability to communicate like an Earthling.

Not saying he's scum. Just saying that his writing style pinged at first...which you did in fact jump on as well after I pointed out

:thumbup:

Word of advice.  Put Lizzie on ignore and thrive here. 

I'll post pics of nothing but porterhouse wrapped in bacon for the rest of the game if you do that, you fat fck

Also... me "lazy" as scum? You guys realize Jetscode was my partner last game, when I talked the town into lynching the uncountered cop, and then almost pulled off a false-reveal as a SK... super lazy effort by me, amiright?

I'm giving you all the gift of scum on D1. Take it. 

Not saying he's scum. Just saying that his writing style pinged at first...which you did in fact jump on as well after I pointed out

:thumbup:

I'll post pics of nothing but porterhouse wrapped in bacon for the rest of the game if you do that, you fat fck

That's fine. How much more would you like to beat that dead horse? You are harping on what may have been the least relevant thing in the game.... unlock your jaw, and open your eyes instead.

That's fine. How much more would you like to beat that dead horse? You are harping on what may have been the least relevant thing in the game.... unlock your jaw, and open your eyes instead.

I'm not harping on it, Apesh*t. I was responding to Hallia.

Nyn feel-I mean catch me up. What are your thoughts?

Don't like Arsis (duh). I think Lizzie is being obtuse most likely. JC's content is pretty underwhelming. I usually suck at reading him, but he was pushing Lily for being the third voter on Arsis. Then FoSed her again for being the third voter on him. Seems really lazy and sloppy.... I don't like it. Still feeling good about Smash and Lee. A little thoughtful about Lily. JC blatantly pushing her the way he did for bogus reasons, like someone said (Ape?), could very well be distancing because that push wasn't likely to garner any traction. It was dimwitted. When I have a moment I wanna look if she responded to any of it.

Archived