Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote

vote nyn

having actual reads in this 24 page mess is preposterous.

I disagree. I think there was some worth a while content so far to make preliminary reads.

But I am interested to know why you were indifferent to Lily, Leelou, Hess, Hallia and so on offering reads... but have an issue with me over it?

I disagree. I think there was some worth a while content so far to make preliminary reads.

But I am interested to know why you were indifferent to Lily, Leelou, Hess, Hallia and so on offering reads... but have an issue with me over it?

because yours was accompanied with a hostility to start the game.  the snark seemed somewhat forced. 

Votecount
JC - Hess, Ape, Lily (3)

Nyn - Doggin, Pac (2)
Ape - King, 80, Jif (2)
Leelou - Alanna (1)
King - Smash (1)
Smash - Arsis (1)
Lily - JC (1)
Arsis - Nyn (1)

Doggin - Leelou (1)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is: Tuesday at 11:00 AM PST

Votecount

JC - Hess, Ape, Lily (3)

Nyn - Doggin, Pac (2)

Ape - King, 80, Jif (2)

Leelou - Alanna (1)

King - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Lily - JC (1)

Arsis - Nyn (1)

Doggin - Leelou (1)

2pm tomorrow? I've now read/skimmed most of this game and there's very little content to go on. Is Arsis even playing? I thought I saw that he quit

Btw, i changed my mind. I do have a brain, and I'm already playing better than last game. I promise, lee, I'm not gonna give up, im gonna work harder than that game. Owe it to Nolder after signing up

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You were probably the most vocal of the "push back the deadline" whiners... and you basically watched from the sidelines today.

Between the site issues and the weird pre weekend start not wanting the deadline pushed back is basically taking a dump on the mafia goodness.

Btw, i changed my mind. I do have a brain, and I'm already playing better than last game. I promise, lee, I'm not gonna give up, im gonna work harder than that game. Owe it to Nolder after signing up

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

**** Nolder. You owe it to us original JI crowd. After all it is ALL your fault we are all addicted to this stupid game. So thanks and now go put your big boy pants on and bring it Dog-in.

Votecount

JC - Hess, Ape, Lily (3)

Ape - King, 80, Jif (3)

Nyn - Doggin, Pac (2)

Leelou - Alanna (1)

King - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Lily - JC (1)

Arsis - Nyn (1)

Doggin - Leelou (1)

Archived