Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a gelatinous brown wart hog whose only direction is down as he gets older and fatter

different style from you is noted

these geniuses have yet to give examples of any time I, or anyone else for that matter, has gone out of there way to blatantly stick up for a scummate on day 1 with no pressure.

it's like they're playing for the first time in their lives.

these geniuses have yet to give examples of any time I, or anyone else for that matter, has gone out of there way to blatantly stick up for a scummate on day 1 with no pressure.

it's like they're playing for the first time in their lives.

This wasn't with "no pressure". Attention to detail guy.

I don't do a great job of recalling old games... however, I think this is particularly funny because, a number of years ago I nailed Lily and/or Nolder on D1 and CTM himself tried to come to the rescue and it blew their whole team up. I remember this because he was frustrated with himself for not busing them like he normally might.

Also, you accused Smash and I of it last game... coming to each others defense with no pressure on either of us.

So yeah... anything else you'd like me to swat back into your goofy face?

Also... how funny is it that Pac accused someone of pandering earlier, when he keep trying so ******* hard to appeal to CTM to take his side... CTM the one notorious for being able to Pied Piper the town. Get CTM convinced, and let CTM be the one to influence the majority... 

Pac as a scum hunter would appeal to CTM's sensibilities? Yeah? LMFAO no.

This wasn't with "no pressure". Attention to detail guy.

I don't do a great job of recalling old games... however, I think this is particularly funny because, a number of years ago I nailed Lily and/or Nolder on D1 and CTM himself tried to come to the rescue and it blew their whole team up. I remember this because he was frustrated with himself for not busing them like he normally might.

Also, you accused Smash and I of it last game... coming to each others defense with no pressure on either of us.

So yeah... anything else you'd like me to swat back into your goofy face?

you're like a ninja of nonsense..  I'm cringing a bit.

look at this carousel of stupid..  sad part is I think these 3 are town.  my money is on scum this game.

lol that the only play you keep going to is the "make them second guess themselves by saying they are stupid" play... you're like a point guard that can only dribble left.

you're like a ninja of nonsense..  I'm cringing a bit.

I can NOT wait to read the scum QT. 

If you're this exacerbated in the game thread... then the QT might be an all-timer of Pac twattiness.

quit the hissyfat and sack up you low t vag

lol, i guess i was absent on "low t" day... when did this gem first surface? I keep seeing you say it. I have no point of reference and my gobs and gobs of insecurity won't allow me to feel this left out any longer.

lol that the only play you keep going to is the "make them second guess themselves by saying they are stupid" play... you're like a point guard that can only dribble left.

I'm not trying to get you to change your mind..  don't care.  you've already doubled down on your idiocy.  I'm talking to the 13 or so players not buying your ridiculousness.

I can't even comprehend what you clowns are babbling about..  something like me and JC are scum and I decided to protect him at all costs lol?  that's it, right.

The reason I think you 3 are town is because you're not waffling or making ambiguous statements..  you're just full blown dumb.

Hallia and Andre on the other hand are sketchy.. 

Also... how funny is it that Pac accused someone of pandering earlier, when he keep trying so ******* hard to appeal to CTM to take his side... CTM the one notorious for being able to Pied Piper the town. Get CTM convinced, and let CTM be the one to influence the majority... 

Pac as a scum hunter would appeal to CTM's sensibilities? Yeah? LMFAO no.

Pac looking to spoon with me is quite disconcerting.. wish you had let it play out a bit more though you tool

lol, i guess i was absent on "low t" day... when did this gem first surface? I keep seeing you say it. I have no point of reference and my gobs and gobs of insecurity won't allow me to feel this left out any longer.

One day crusher was blubbering like hysterical fat girl and blamed it on his low t, the rest is herstory

Ok so you've obviously played mafia but not on JN. I don't want to give you a full lesson on types of mafia players but the short version is there are some who take an analytical approach, some who are all instinct, and advanced players like myself who utilize both.

The Nyn vote, which I STILL feel confident about, falls into the feel category. I'll explain it if I'm alive tomorrow but no need to do it now.

I, like others, ignored the JC run up because Apes case was stupid. I've said at least 5 times that his play yesterday and today is why I've reversed course. The fact that you are creating my position and insisting Nyn is town makes you someone I intend on keeping my eye on.

If you're scum you're kind of messing with the wrong person. Just letting you know.

Save me the coaching. Yes, I've played before and have more than a few games under my belt by now.

You say you thought Ape's case was stupid but later thought JC was looking bad. Ok

My interpretation is that you played oblivious when the wagon was the most prevalent thing happening and later begin to telegraph a potential move back to JC when it appeared he was gonna be the lynch before the Doggin thing happened. Am I wrong with my interpretation? Maybe. But I don't like how you handled the situation and I also think you are scum reading Nyn for the wrong reasons - and voting her when you should have stronger feelings elsewhere based on the reads you put down.

I'm not acting like she's confirmed town but I'm pretty ******* confident in that read. Maybe we have different experiences with her but this is town!Nyn like 90% of the time.

I'm not acting like she's confirmed town but I'm pretty ******* confident in that read. Maybe we have different experiences with her but this is town!Nyn like 90% of the time.

I think he only played a handful of games with me. He hasn't played with me as much as you have. 

Pac looking to spoon with me is quite disconcerting.. wish you had let it play out a bit more though you tool

don't flatter yourself jerkoff..  by replying to someone who has thus far been level headed you are in essence speaking to the group of level headed players.

Is this really stuff I have to explain after 6 years?

I might die tonight. 

If there's a vig, they may shoot me, to expose JC and Pac. I'd be okay with that too. 

don't flatter yourself jerkoff..  by replying to someone who has thus far been level headed you are in essence speaking to the group of level headed players.

Is this really stuff I have to explain after 6 years?

Oh ok, but I'm the big spoon

Save me the coaching. Yes, I've played before and have more than a few games under my belt by now.

You say you thought Ape's case was stupid but later thought JC was looking bad. Ok

My interpretation is that you played oblivious when the wagon was the most prevalent thing happening and later begin to telegraph a potential move back to JC when it appeared he was gonna be the lynch before the Doggin thing happened. Am I wrong with my interpretation? Maybe. But I don't like how you handled the situation and I also think you are scum reading Nyn for the wrong reasons - and voting her when you should have stronger feelings elsewhere based on the reads you put down.

Ape and the Apettes piling on a player is not the "most prevalent thing happening"..  it happens ever day of every game we play.  I largely ignored it because I didn't see his points and didn't like how people were sheeping to vote similarly.

I make my own decisions in these games..  and I'm pretty sure feeling one way about a player and the next day feeling differently about him is not this incredible transformation you guys are making it out to be. 

I mean..  what is this???

I might die tonight. 

If there's a vig, they may shoot me, to expose JC and Pac. I'd be okay with that too. 

You definitely need to die..  you're going to ruin any chance the town has. 

sadly that's why they'll likely keep you alive.

Archived