Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're going to keep this up?

ooookk..  so prey tell, dummy.  If there were 2 cult to start the game what was the purpose of starting at night?  you're saying there's 3 cultists out there right now?

There are probably limitations to who and what kind of roles can be converted. So, in a game with potential for limited conversions, it makes sense to start scum out with 1-2 members. It looks like no NK, so a recruiter and deputy recruiter makes sense, especially if recruitment has limits. Even if there isn't a deputy, given that the game started on a night phase, there has to be a mechanic in place to give scum at least 3 total members by D1 in the event that the recruiter gets viewed by cop on N1, the starting phase. Otherwise, there's no balance at all. 

If Leelou is really a cop and viewed JC on N1, then he's dead on D2. Leave the scum team as 1 recruit from N1? I don't think so, not at all. 

So, it is perfectly feasible that scum started with 2, and got to convert right away, even if not successful on every conversion attempt. I'm willing to let it play out, either way, I'm voting you because you did everything you could to obfuscate and diminish my case on JC on D1. It's a risky play by a scum mate, but with your ego, I'd imagine you would think you are capable of talking town out of following the Ape and not having it 'stick' to you if JC eventually gets made.

There are probably limitations to who and what kind of roles can be converted. So, in a game with potential for limited conversions, it makes sense to start scum out with 1-2 members. It looks like no NK, so a recruiter and deputy recruiter makes sense, especially if recruitment has limits. Even if there isn't a deputy, given that the game started on a night phase, there has to be a mechanic in place to give scum at least 3 total members by D1 in the event that the recruiter gets viewed by cop on N1, the starting phase. Otherwise, there's no balance at all. 

If Leelou is really a cop and viewed JC on N1, then he's dead on D2. Leave the scum team as 1 recruit from N1? I don't think so, not at all. 

So, it is perfectly feasible that scum started with 2, and got to convert right away, even if not successful on every conversion attempt. I'm willing to let it play out, either way, I'm voting you because you did everything you could to obfuscate and diminish my case on JC on D1. It's a risky play by a scum mate, but with your ego, I'd imagine you would think you are capable of talking town out of following the Ape and not having it 'stick' to you if JC eventually gets made.

So as a "deputy recruiter" I sacrificed myself for Walt because?

We are grateful for you.

Unless you were recruited, then gfy.

How the **** are you going to recruit a light post Dre?  Go read Wiki-mafia.  Survivor are basically props and the people playing them are ******* miserable because they wanted to play mafia but instead they are the equivelent of a ******* decoration.

CTM definitely comes out of the JC flip looking awful too... could be that he's just stupid. I can't decide on him just yet.

I'd like to hear from Leelou. I think one of the obvious things we need to be concerned with is whether or not she could be converted. I'm hoping town has a conversion Doc. It would make sense.

I'm going to ignore these guys for a while..  it's mind numbing.

So..  I think Leelous role is junk..  if there are multiple survivors then she could get "not town" for what sounds like half the game.  Something isn't right...

CTM definitely comes out of the JC flip looking awful too... could be that he's just stupid. I can't decide on him just yet.

I'd like to hear from Leelou. I think one of the obvious things we need to be concerned with is whether or not she could be converted. I'm hoping town has a conversion Doc. It would make sense.

OMG shut up with this sh*t. 

Don;t listen to that DM dufus.  He just suggested that a light post can be recruited.  Figures Nolder brought him over. 

What else is the purpose of having a sh*t ton of survivors then?

Honestly.

Is it a Pac scum tell that he plays stupid or something?

Thought I had explained myself pretty well.

You started off just fine..  you're losing me with your recent posts.  It makes no sense for me to play the way I have as "deputy recruiter", original cult, or N0 conversion..  keep being you though.  I'll figure it all out one way or another.

I'm going to ignore these guys for a while..  it's mind numbing.

So..  I think Leelous role is junk..  if there are multiple survivors then she could get "not town" for what sounds like half the game.  Something isn't right...

17 players and 3 of them are make believe. 

So as a "deputy recruiter" I sacrificed myself for Walt because?

Perhaps higher restrictions on recruitment ability. I think that's how I set up the BSG game. It's been too long... either way, I'm not dismissing you as a conversion candidate OR an original scum candidate. You just lasted to end game as SK. You're a perfectly fine choice for conversion.

If your only defense is an exaggerated nod to your reputation and/or poking holes in the unknowns of the setup, rather than referring to your gameplay as a testament to your alignment, then I've already proven my point. 

17 players and 3 of them are make believe. 

When Walt died I figured...  ok, now they feel stupid

I figured they'd let the obsession go and start looking at possible recruits.  Instead they're going all in..  I'm confused.. but it's funny in a sad way.

Is it a Pac scum tell that he plays stupid or something?

Thought I had explained myself pretty well.

It's a scum tell that he tries to bury the good points you make against him beneath accusations of how stupid you are. He likes to muddle things up, to get you to drown yourself out. It works on this site. I'm a great scum hunter, but have a hard time sealing the deal with lynches because scum too often gets me to drown myself out.

I figured they'd let the obsession go and start looking at possible recruits.  Instead they're going all in..  I'm confused.. but it's funny in a sad way.

If nothing else watching that scene again was so awesome.  Best ending ever!!!!!  From the song to Walts smirk.  

I felt incredibly stupid when JC flipped scum. Like, not sure how I'll show my face 'round these parts again... 

ok..  back on planet earth I want to talk about what really could be happening.  I'm going to go with what I assume are 2 live cultists at this point.  On NZ JC would likely have looked to recruit someone who could make it a while without getting lynched..  Hallia falls into that category.  Couple that with her "not seeing the case on JC" when it was painfully obvious he was dirty and I think she's a nice bet for scum.

Vote Hallia

ok..  back on planet earth I want to talk about what really could be happening.  I'm going to go with what I assume are 2 live cultists at this point.  On NZ JC would likely have looked to recruit someone who could make it a while without getting lynched..  Hallia falls into that category.  Couple that with her "not seeing the case on JC" when it was painfully obvious he was dirty and I think she's a nice bet for scum.

Vote Hallia

So... not Nyn? You've been glued to her in spite of the JC train and whatnot. Now, nothing?

Also YOU said you were "not seeing the case on JC" too. 

LMFAO 

So... not Nyn? You've been glued to her in spite of the JC train and whatnot. Now, nothing?

Also YOU said you were "not seeing the case on JC" too. 

LMFAO 

holy crap you're not this dumb right?  tell me your kidding?  please tell me your kidding?

pssst..  I didn't know it was a conversion game at that point.

So Jif and Leelou peeled off when I finger waved at the town, i can go back and find..  + Leelou makes the most sense as a conversion target, with Ape as a close second. I can't remember a conversion game where certain roles couldn't be converted. does anyone? I only remember ones in which cops and docs ended up converted.

he lucks his way into JC and suddenly he's got beer muscles.  It's really odd.

it's predictable at this point, I suggest we all ignore him or lynch him tomorrow as a likely conversion candidate..who better to convert then the guy championing his lynch

Archived