Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

ok, do you think we should be hunting a converter though? My problem with killing 80 is based on all of the above he can't be a backup converter, no?

I'm not sure. Nolder could have made it so people recruited can have the ability to recruit too. Maybe there's a deputy. Or maybe the recruiting ability died with JC. The fact that the game started on N0 gave JC the opportunity to have one recruitment before he was at risk on D1 and onward. Right now I'm assuming there are at least two converts out there, with a possibility of more if they haven't lost the ability to recruit. As for whether or not there's another team.... I don't know if that would work numbers wise.

My money is on 80 for the N0 recruitment because he started humping Ape's leg right off the bat. JC isn't stupid. He would recruit who we least expect so we wouldn't make that connection later in the game. So 80's flip wouldn't point at him and vice versa. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure. Nolder could have made it so people recruited can have the ability to recruit too. Maybe there's a deputy. Or maybe the recruiting ability died with JC. The fact that the game started on N0 gave JC the opportunity to have one recruitment before he was at risk on D1 and onward. Right now I'm assuming there are at least two converts out there, with a possibility of more if they haven't lost the ability to recruit. As for whether or not there's another team.... I don't know if that would work numbers wise.

My money is on 80 for the N0 recruitment because he started humping Ape's leg right off the bat. JC isn't stupid. He would recruit who we least expect so we wouldn't make that connection later in the game. So 80's flip wouldn't point at him and vice versa.

Killing 80 is a dead end. If recruits could themselves recruit, this game will be over very soon due to the power of compounding. It's not possible

Kill the cop.

there has to be other power roles.. I'm VT (i said so earlier), ape was VT... if we can come to a working conclusion that VT can't be converted, could help

I think scum can convert anyone. And that if Lee is being truthful, that she can convert survivors. That's the only way that makes sense to me right now.

In a previous game I played in, once the recruiter was dead the group could no longer recruit.

Likewise. We might be chasing our own tail here and there are basically just two recruitments out there who can't do squat.

I think scum can convert anyone. And that if Lee is being truthful, that she can convert survivors. That's the only way that makes sense to me right now.

If scum can convert anyone, and Lee admitted she can recruit survivors, she's now scum herself by conversion.

Kill the cop.

What would have stopped them from converting the cop by now?

I don't know. There's the possibility that she can't be converted.  If Lee is telling the truth, there has to be some fail safe in case JC decided to recruit her N0. It doesn't make sense that there's a possibility of town losing that role right off the bat.

I don't know. There's the possibility that she can't be converted.  If Lee is telling the truth, there has to be some fail safe in case JC decided to recruit her N0. It doesn't make sense that there's a possibility of town losing that role right off the bat.

You've changed positions three times in the past 10 minutes. Anyone can be converted/she probably wasn't/mechanics

You've changed positions three times in the past 10 minutes. Anyone can be converted/she probably wasn't/mechanics

When I said anyone I meant not just survivors, as been discussed so far. Don't be dense. I am trying to figure it out. I'm just not that good with mechanic speculations. All I know is that her tone seems sincere and she's been forthcoming so far. I'm not going to try to convince anyone with that because it's my impression and it comes from my experience with her. But at this stage I am not ready to tinfoil. Make of that what you will.

When I said anyone I meant not just survivors, as been discussed so far. Don't be dense. I am trying to figure it out. I'm just not that good with mechanic speculations. All I know is that her tone seems sincere and she's been forthcoming so far. I'm not going to try to convince anyone with that because it's my impression and it comes from my experience with her. But at this stage I am not ready to tinfoil. Make of that what you will.

Let's worry less about mechanics which is useless, and instead lynching the best source of information, which is the cop.

I'll take you if you'll play for town, but up until JC died you played a scummy game. 

the problem with this is that since you don't get notified, he could just lie and say he's town now...

****er

I just don't see how these two can both be true . 1) 80 went all out to protect JC the converter and 2) 80 can convert.. 

it seems like 2 would negate the need  for 1

I'll take you if you'll play for town, but up until JC died you played a scummy game. 

Granted.  And yes, of course I'd play to win for whichever team I ended up with.  At the time, I didn't think that was a possibility.  Much like Crusher I was under the impression I'd be a Survivor all game.

I just don't see how these two can both be true . 1) 80 went all out to protect JC the converter and 2) 80 can convert.. 

it seems like 2 would negate the need  for 1

Well I've seen once where a second person got 1x convert after the converter died. So it could be something similar to that.  

Granted.  And yes, of course I'd play to win for whichever team I ended up with.  At the time, I didn't think that was a possibility.  Much like Crusher I was under the impression I'd be a Survivor all game.

You didn't claim until after JC died. I'm going to go look back at that right now. Quotes to follow. 

You didn't claim until after JC died. I'm going to go look back at that right now. Quotes to follow. 

Which is when we all learned that its possible to recruit, because JC flipped Mafia recruiter.  lol.  But I still had no idea at that time that Survivors could be recruited by either side or what the mechanics were.  For all we knew at the time, the game was broken open for town when JC died.

Archived