Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This vote bothers me. 

Big time.  He's one of the ones I'm referring too.  Probably coached to just shut up this game, play like a coward and not get himself lynched.

Hali, 80, Smash...and LK and Lily to an extent....afraid to mix it up. 

Big time.  He's one of the ones I'm referring too.  Probably coached to just shut up this game, play like a coward and not get himself lynched.

You just described the win condition of a survivor.  Except I've never shut up this game.

Wow.  After catching up, Pac is truly, unquestionably a complete and utter a$$hole.  Like seriously.  What non 14 year old girl acts like that?  He's seriously one of the biggest turds I've ever seen.  If that little emo bitch grew up around me, we literally would have beat the ever living snot out of his short pudgy ass every day until he learned how to be a man.  What a ******* pussy.  He's ******* terrible at this game and gets himself lynched because of it, throws a hissy fit, shoots an obvious townie and acts like he's greater than great.  Unreal.

D1 lynch until he quits this game.  That is the only solution.  He's unbearable and makes this game miserable to play. 

Literally a human piece of sh*t. 

good god jif, go smoke a bowl and chill out you angry bitch

Another night and still no team.  No chance whatsoever that Leelou will ever get my vote.  But I will vote for anyone who wants to off her.  She's likely my only hope.

Vote Smash

I feel the need to stress again how much this post reeks....

80 shows up.... puts Smash at L-3 just because of what he said of Lee, saying Lee is his only hope. Sounds pretty convinced that Lee is saying the truth which is interesting, to say the least.

80 shows up.... puts Smash at L-3 just because of what he said of Lee, saying Lee is his only hope. Sounds pretty convinced that Lee is saying the truth which is interesting, to say the least.

If she's not telling the truth, I have nothing to lose.  If she is (or is only telling the partial truth, and is actually another cult leader), I could become a townie/scum at some point.  You're losing it, Nyn.

If it wasnt enough to have read through that scumbag piece of sh*t Pac's teenage girl emo meltdown, now we have to listen to block head Smash come in here after literally not playing at all and tell us what to do with his completely false logic.  Yay!!!!!

find a bowl and smoke it, you are more annoying then any of them. Atleast pac's emo fest landed on ape's stupid face, you are just bitching at nobody

If she's not telling the truth, I have nothing to lose.  If she is (or is only telling the partial truth, and is actually another cult leader), I could become a townie/scum at some point.  You're losing it, Nyn.

So....are you saying you didn't get converted to town last night?

What a horrific re read..... would like to kill Jif, Hess, Nyn and all the whiners for putting me through that .. atleast pac's meltdown was mildly entertaining

Anyway , not sure what to do about leelou.. really kinda wish that Pac had shot crusher, at least it would've resolved that as of yesterday and I really don't understand her role or how she played it (once outed, why not mention conversion thing?, why not convert doggin, etcc...) I don't think we can let it skate to end game takign at face value.. Now that we've had another night phase and no deaths, it's possible crusher was reconverted anyway.. so the window is closed..

Smash and LK re emerging this morning to fill the ape/pac void is an interesting turn of events, both going after leelou too.. team play??

Alaina (sp?) feel pretty good about as town, though i wish she wasn't so adamant of blindly following leelou.. too many things don't add up

honestly not sure who to vote ATM, Smash, hallia or 80

Really? So her role is basically completely useless for analysis

Yes, it sucks. I can either view someone and get a result in the morning or recruit someone to town and I won't be told if it worked - not everyone is recruitable. I can view that person later and get a town result if they were changed to town. 

The problem we have is that we have no information and thats deadly to town. We have no idea how many people have been converted, how many teams, how many original scum.. Since we don't even know when conversions are happening, we can't know if a previous town read has even the potential of now being evil. We'll be chasing shadows all game.

Town can't function without basic bits of information... 

Thoughts on a mass reveal? I know it could give conversion targets but it could also give town some intel that it desperately needs. Maybe someone out there has a juicy role or an aspect to thier role that could shed some light on some thigns?

Yes, it sucks. I can either view someone and get a result in the morning or recruit someone to town and I won't be told if it worked - not everyone is recruitable. I can view that person later and get a town result if they were changed to town. 

Lee.. can you explain to me why you didn't mention the conversion thing right away? Seems anti town to withhold, but maybe you had a reason I am not currently considering

Archived