Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, there's been no evidence of that, but it makes sense. If I were the mafia member, I'd recruit rather than kill. It gets you to endgame faster. 

I find it hard to believe they wouldn't use a NK one night to nuke Lee when she poses the biggest threat. 

I think the gambit theory is good cause that crossed my mind, "maybe we lynch leelou, if she flips clean, we know her list is good"

jesus Chan why lynch leelou when we could lynch Crusher and get the same results with out the possibility of killing a PR

I think the gambit theory is good cause that crossed my mind, "maybe we lynch leelou, if she flips clean, we know her list is good"

ISO Hally and see if it's possible she's the scum we're looking for and potentially put her up as an option for lynch, I suppose

JC, JiF, Lily, Hally?

Meh

I find it hard to believe they wouldn't use a NK one night to nuke Lee when she poses the biggest threat. 

they had to wait to see if there was a doc me thinks.

Best course of action is to lynch Crusher based off the feelings right now. If he flips scum or some type of conversion we are in great shape. Its certainly better than any other option we have.

Unvote Lizzie Vote Crusher

jesus Chan why lynch leelou when we could lynch Crusher and get the same results with out the possibility of killing a PR

If you guys really need to vet Leelou, I'd prefer this over lynching her or Hally. 

i said it crossed my mind and it's what made me start to question hallia...

plus it's not the same result, it just means leelou was town as of 2 days ago, she could've been converted last night for all we know...

i said it crossed my mind and it's what made me start to question hallia...

plus it's not the same result, it just means leelou was town as of 2 days ago, she could've been converted last night for all we know...

so then what do you suggest ?

I never realized quite how paranoid you were, CTM. lol

Yes, she could have, but it vets her results up to that point.

I don't like conversion games + i really don't like conversion games when you aren't even told that a conversion happened..

It all becomes gaming the mod and guessing

I don't like conversion games + i really don't like conversion games when you aren't even told that a conversion happened..

It all becomes gaming the mod and guessing

what's the right call from the logical sense ?

Has to be crusher unless you have some other idea. I associate crusher with leelou more than I do with Hally with leelou.

so then what do you suggest ?

same thing i've been suggesting for days

1) Everyone reveal

2) Lynch Jif or scummiest

3) Leelou picks a random survivor claim and converts tonight

4) Then either ..

i) Survivor announces they have been converted , leelou confirms.. we've either confirmed leelou or paired her with another scum

ii) Survivor announces they have been converted, leelou denies.. lynch the claimed convert

iii) Nobody says they've been converted, then we lynch whomever leelou targetted assuming they were lying about being a survivor

1) Everyone reveal

4) Then either ..

i) Survivor announces they have been converted , leelou confirms.. we've either confirmed leelou or paired her with another scum

ii) Survivor announces they have been converted, leelou denies.. lynch the claimed convert

iii) Nobody says they've been converted, then we lynch whomever leelou targetted assuming they were lying about being a survivor

If no one is biting on this then IMO we are being strung alongt

they had to wait to see if there was a doc me thinks.

Best course of action is to lynch Crusher based off the feelings right now. If he flips scum or some type of conversion we are in great shape. Its certainly better than any other option we have.

Unvote Lizzie Vote Crusher

Ok? You lynch me. Dead townie. Leelou is vetted. Please tell me what gigantic advantage this gives town?

1) Everyone reveal

4) Then either ..

I'm in. I'm Crusher and was once a big fat lamp post. The wonderful Leelou turn me into a townie. Nothing since then.

Lizzie Cops Doc's and major power roles are usually not convertible.

http://epicmafiakuzuryuu.tumblr.com/post/75530002295/do-you-think-it-is-wise-to-yak-the-mastermind-if

That’s the first reason. There’s two. Listen the **** up: not only do you get a numbers advantage out of converting someone, you also get a chance to rob the town of their powers. Converting a town power role nullifies their night actions, and usually town are none the wiser. You’ve now got a mafia member who can feed them fake reports without being counterclaimed, ha! And not only that, conversion bypasses all protection roles (sans shrink), so regardless of how many of those they have, you can use conversion as a surefire way of eliminating a PR. Shouldn’t have to spell the benefit of that out any ******* further.

KILL THE COP!

What?

I am saying that if we lynched crusher today to vet her, and he flipped scum, it could be because leelou is scum and converted him or that leelou is town and scum converted him from town to scum last night. 

In other words, we've lost the ability for a dead crusher to condemn leelou cause there's been another night phase. If crusher is still town, then that would vet leelou

Maybe I misread you earlier, I was sort of rushing. Do you really think the bold is possible though? If the survivors are the conversion fodder for this game, I would think that their alignment change would be permanent. You obviously couldn't go scum -> town so why vice versa?

If we think the situation is confusing now, let's just invite all the survivors to reveal. That will clear things right up.

lol I chuckled at the sarcasm here but I agree. No one is going to outright claim scum and a safe bet is that we'll just end up with a sh*t ton of VT claims. No survivors are going to claim at this point because it's obvious they are a liability.

The whole thread is going to claim town orsurvivor.

The cop who is under considerable suspicion herself is going to vet them?

What could go wrong?

Yep. Or not even survivor

Idk how many are left alive atm, but I can promise we'd get 100% town claims.

there has to be other power roles.. I'm VT (i said so earlier), ape was VT... if we can come to a working conclusion that VT can't be converted, could help

Pretty sure TOWN can't be recruited by scum. Leelou turns survivors into town, scum can pull them onto their team. This suggests a high number of survivors and more or less luck in finding them to balance out the numbers. Kind of swingy for a set up because it's more random than not, but I think it would point to a small town core (OGs) and potentially one or two recruiting mafia factions and a large survivor pool to pick from.

Do you guys think there's a possibility that scum can recruit anyone? ie I find it a bit hard to believe that scum would be limited to only converting survivors. Thoughts?

Unlikely imo. This doesn't seem to be a standard cult game - if scum could nab anyone then town doesn't have a chance in most cases.

In a previous game I played in, once the recruiter was dead the group could no longer recruit.

^^^ Usually how it's done, yes.

Ok? You lynch me. Dead townie. Leelou is vetted. Please tell me what gigantic advantage this gives town?

no advantage. If these are the same ppl wanna say Leelou can be converted whenever then it don't do sh*t

Scum hunt. Win game.

Archived