Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

I thought about it but it does none of us any good to drop town names right now in this environment. Sorry.

If you're the cop, why view Lee if you knew she was lying? And why wait till N4 to do it?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I'm about to side with Leelou I find another wtf with them....

Why didn't Crusher vote LK after his claim last night?

Who doesn't immediately vote LK in crusher's shoes?

Because I'm reading this trying to determine how anybody could possibly believer lizards asinine claim. Longer he is in the game more chance scum shows themselves. I already know I'm town and Leelou is legit. Really interested in the excuses people are making for not lynching Lizzie. Plus I like when you tell me what to do.

Nolder im on the toilet on my I phone.

Please vote Lizzie. Thanks

2 claimed cops.. LK's actions make even less sense then leelou's. Honestly I didn't take him seriously at all until he kept it up this morning..

For Leelou

1) Why not mention conversions when outed?

2) Why not convert crusher and 80 when had the chance? (we pushed her into crusher)

3) Why not offer to convert Doggin d1, nobody wanted to lynch him and she said that she suspected at that point she could convert survivors

4) related to 3, offering to convert doggin would mean JC is day 1 lynch.. convenient

5) With no NK's, I still think Hallia's claim doesn't fit

For Lizzie, where to begin

1) Why not claim sooner, been trying to get her dead for days (which in a weird way supports his claim)

2) Why wait all the way till now to investigate her

3) why investigate her at all??

If you're the cop, why view Lee if you knew she was lying? And why wait till N4 to do it?

I viewed her to see what result I would get. I obviously knew I was cop so I kept a low profile to see how things played out and as the mechanics started twisting I found it even more important to see how people treated such a weak cop role in this game. I didn't say anything about my role until the last minute because I had no reason to think I had conversion protection.

I viewed her to see what result I would get. I obviously knew I was cop so I kept a low profile to see how things played out and as the mechanics started twisting I found it even more important to see how people treated such a weak cop role in this game. I didn't say anything about my role until the last minute because I had no reason to think I had conversion protection.

You're dangerously close to being lynched right now. If you're legit, the time to give your results is now.

Only Lily claimed survivor, so how would that be random? 

well at that point we still had 2 unclaimed, and as I said, I've been talking about mass reveal for a few days now (or just an all survivors reveal, with the random conversion from you)

2 claimed cops.. LK's actions make even less sense then leelou's. Honestly I didn't take him seriously at all until he kept it up this morning..

For Leelou

2) Why not convert crusher and 80 when had the chance? (we pushed her into crusher)

3) Why not offer to convert Doggin d1, nobody wanted to lynch him and she said that she suspected at that point she could convert survivors

4) related to 3, offering to convert doggin would mean JC is day 1 lynch.. convenient

For Lizzie, where to begin

1) Why not claim sooner, been trying to get her dead for days (which in a weird way supports his claim)

2) Why wait all the way till now to investigate her

3) why investigate her at all??

You answer your own questions yourself here on the ones you pose to Leelou. Why she didn't convert Doggin she already answered "screw him by then, he outed me"- who says that?

If you think I'm pulling some elaborate ruse, lynch me. Don't say I didn't try. You guys are not getting my clean reads so this is it

You answer your own questions yourself here on the ones you pose to Leelou. Why she didn't convert Doggin she already answered "screw him by then, he outed me"- who says that?

If you think I'm pulling some elaborate ruse, lynch me. Don't say I didn't try. You guys are not getting my clean reads so this is it

anti town behavior not helping you

Because I'm reading this trying to determine how anybody could possibly believer lizards asinine claim. Longer he is in the game more chance scum shows themselves. I already know I'm town and Leelou is legit. Really interested in the excuses people are making for not lynching Lizzie. Plus I like when you tell me what to do.

Nolder im on the toilet on my I phone.

Please vote Lizzie. Thanks

I'm seriously getting to the point where I want to tell them to lynch me. 

For Leelou

1. Why should I in the middle of day 1? Would you seriously have believed it? 

2. You did not push me onto Crusher. The second I revealed on thread I submitted my NA to recruit him to town. You only pulled out from me on thread that I did do it before night ened (which annoyed me because I was trying to test the theory that you want to now). 

3. I couldn't know for sure he was a survivor. All I get are town/not town/action failed for results. Nothing differentiating scum vs survivor.

4 and 5 are not questions.  

I thought this through and actually don't see any risk in telling you that Nyn is town.

Weren't you accusing me of being scum not by a day ago?  If you investigated Lee N4, that doesn't add up.

1. Why should I in the middle of day 1? Would you seriously have believed it? 

2. You did not push me onto Crusher. The second I revealed on thread I submitted my NA to recruit him to town. You only pulled out from me on thread that I did do it before night ened (which annoyed me because I was trying to test the theory that you want to now). 

3. I couldn't know for sure he was a survivor. All I get are town/not town/action failed for results. Nothing differentiating scum vs survivor.

4 and 5 are not questions.  

1) yes, i would've believed it more so, especially now :)

2) it was talked about that before then, why not do it n1 ?

3) worth a shot imo, learn about your role, vet yourself.   just find it odd you didn't mention it

lee, none of the above is condemning obviously, it's just a little suspicious and far too conveninant

Oh so first...... I don't discuss stuff enough about Lee. Now that I'm trying to talk and speculate I'm getting FoSed.

That's fine. Don't think I didn't notice you trying to deviate 80's lynch just now. If he flips scum, you and me are gonna have a little talk the next day.

CTM SUCKS AT THIS GAME

You're scum - don't be a see you next Tuesday about it

Votecount

80 - Nyn, Jif, AJ, CTM (4)

King - 80, Leelou (2)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Nyn - King (1)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday 11AM PST

3 posts around one another...  80 was yesterday's lynch, LK says he inv Leelou last night,  meaning nyn had to be before then, so why calling her scum?

This was on D4. Lizzie is lying his ass off.

yep, which means likely hallia too 

not voting yet though...

Jif is playing like he was converted, the treacherous little twink

yep, which means likely hallia too 

not voting yet though...

Jif is playing like he was converted, the treacherous little twink

I won't hammer him for now, but I feel a lot more comfortable with his lynch now.

Reaction test. You were playing in front that day withApe and Pac gone. If it caught steam I would've revealed.

orr , you're lying and offered up Nyn to push her over the fence cause she was most leaning towards believing you

Archived