Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually getting pretty tired of all of you telling me how I should be playing my role and reacting. I play as I play and I'm trying to do what I think is right and in town's best interest. Lizzie was lying trying to get the COP and TOWN RECRUITER lynched. So, no, I wasn't just going to let him be. Even as a townie, that was a dumb play from him, which I mentioned that he became a liability to town. I'm not the only one that voted him, so Nyn, back off. 

I'm actually getting pretty tired of all of you telling me how I should be playing my role and reacting. .

well now I am actually getting pretty tired of you actually getting pretty tired of all of us telling you how you should be playing your role

I'm actually getting pretty tired of all of you telling me how I should be playing my role and reacting. I play as I play and I'm trying to do what I think is right and in town's best interest. Lizzie was lying trying to get the COP and TOWN RECRUITER lynched. So, no, I wasn't just going to let him be. Even as a townie, that was a dumb play from him, which I mentioned that he became a liability to town. I'm not the only one that voted him, so Nyn, back off.

Tbh if you were this pissed from the start it would have helped.

Welp - that answers a lot of questions.

Guess scum were more afraid of getting peeked than playing off the wifom.

And Alanna, probably, yeah. So what does that say for Lily then?

Because of the reveals, they figured only Lily was left? That means we don't know about Lily: she's either a survivor or Town at this point. I would think Leelou would try to convert her, but would the conversion go through if Leelou was killed?

I'd love to hear from Lily on this; she could be any alignment at this point (if she was converted earlier).

Also, Hallia cop?

Archived