Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

No matter the opinion on my reveal style you didn't let anyone weigh in you are covering her ass, it's amazing to see people fall for this crap

I caught up on 7 pages worth of posts after your reveal. Lmfao.

You were at L-1. Lmfao

I think there was plenty of people weighing in.

If you're the cop, you ****ed up badly. Not my fault. Sorry.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billionaire nerdboy Elliot Schwartz was relaxing by his pool drinking a virgin bloody mary when he heard a car pull up in his driveway. Not expecting guests he pulled on his robe and went to answer the door. The bell rang as he walked down the hall to the front of the house. He opened the door to see two federal agents standing there. "DEA sir, we'd like to ask you a few questions can we come in?" Elliot blinked and then said "Sure sure come on in, you two want anything to drink? Some water or something?" They shook their heads and all moved into the living room where they sat down. "Sir do you know a Walter White?" Elliot blinked again before answering, "Yes. No. ...Yes well I did. I used to, once. Not anymore though. He's dead." The two agents shared a look and wrote something on a pad of notepaper. "And do you know-" "NO! I don't know anybody! NO!!!" Elliot got up and ran to the other side of the room screaming. "NO ONE. ANYONE. I DON'T KNOW. GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I MEAN HOUSE!!! GOOOO!!! I AM THE POLICE AND I AM ORDER YOU TO GET OUT! I KNOW YOU'RE THE BAD GUYS ALL OF YOU! STOP LISTENING TO ME!! GET OOOOUUUUUUUUTTT!!!!!!!!" He turned and pulled a 9MM from behind a cabinet. The two DEA agents, already alarmed, had their guns out in seconds and blew the billionaire away before he had a chance to aim. "What the **** was that all about?" "No idea the lunatic seems to have just lost his mind there. Is that what being rich does to you?" "Nah man that's what being a crazy mother****er does to you. Meth, not even once. Call it in."  

Lizard King, Elliot Schwartz, Vanilla Town, has been lynched.

cd07182aa89617bd9631880354521d1e.md.jpg

I caught up on 7 pages worth of posts after your reveal. Lmfao.

You were at L-1. Lmfao

I think there was plenty of people weighing in.

If you're the cop, you ****ed up badly. Not my fault. Sorry.

Not really..not after I explained my reads

Way to obfuscate the thread with bad info

Not really..not after I explained my reads

Way to obfuscate the thread with bad info

what ******* reads ??????????????????? Jesus Christ go to the dead thread and sh*t the bed in there. You ****ed up getting yourself lynched by being an idiot VT who should have shut his ******* mouth.... now we are another player short . Stop playing like this man you're ******* it up for players who put in legit time and effort for christs sake

Yes, totally unreasonable of me to lynch him. He played so well.

You said seconds before hammering him that you were doubting. We had days until the deadline. I asked to wait to hear what other people had to say. So.... why hammer?  I'm not arguing that Lizzie's move was stupid. I just don't understand why you weren't consistent with what you said.

Billionaire nerdboy Elliot Schwartz was relaxing by his pool drinking a virgin bloody mary when he heard a car pull up in his driveway. Not expecting guests he pulled on his robe and went to answer the door. The bell rang as he walked down the hall to the front of the house. He opened the door to see two federal agents standing there. "DEA sir, we'd like to ask you a few questions can we come in?" Elliot blinked and then said "Sure sure come on in, you two want anything to drink? Some water or something?" They shook their heads and all moved into the living room where they sat down. "Sir do you know a Walter White?" Elliot blinked again before answering, "Yes. No. ...Yes well I did. I used to, once. Not anymore though. He's dead." The two agents shared a look and wrote something on a pad of notepaper. "And do you know-" "NO! I don't know anybody! NO!!!" Elliot got up and ran to the other side of the room screaming. "NO ONE. ANYONE. I DON'T KNOW. GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I MEAN HOUSE!!! GOOOO!!! I AM THE POLICE AND I AM ORDER YOU TO GET OUT! I KNOW YOU'RE THE BAD GUYS ALL OF YOU! STOP LISTENING TO ME!! GET OOOOUUUUUUUUTTT!!!!!!!!" He turned and pulled a 9MM from behind a cabinet. The two DEA agents, already alarmed, had their guns out in seconds and blew the billionaire away before he had a chance to aim. "What the **** was that all about?" "No idea the lunatic seems to have just lost his mind there. Is that what being rich does to you?" "Nah man that's what being a crazy mother****er does to you. Meth, not even once. Call it in."  

Lizard King, Elliot Schwartz, Vanilla Town, has been lynched.

cd07182aa89617bd9631880354521d1e.md.jpg

Lizzie should just not be allowed to play.  not at all. Ever.  Dumb **** head.

I can't really complain about this turn of events... he needed to be lynched. Meh

My problem is Leelou pushing back against testing her claim. It's gonna have to come to that eventually.

I'm not saying that I don't believe Leelou; when you know you're telling the truth, you're going to protect who you think is town, but WE don't know that that is the truth, so it will have to come down to testing Crusher probably

I can't really complain about this turn of events... he needed to be lynched. Meh

My problem is Leelou pushing back against testing her claim. It's gonna have to come to that eventually.

I'm not saying that I don't believe Leelou; when you know you're telling the truth, you're going to protect who you think is town, but WE don't know that that is the truth, so it will have to come down to testing Crusher probably

So if you were the cop, and someone else was who had been trying to get you lynched was also claiming to be the cop, you wouldn't want them lynched?

That's all good and well, but she needs to understand that we don't know what she knows and I expected her to react better than that. And if getting Crusher's flip is what's gonna take to vet her, then she should play ball and not just expect us to follow her blindly. She knows better than that and she knows that if she were in our shoes, she'd do the very same thing. 

Her pushing the whole 'dwindling number' angle really rubbed me the wrong way.

So if you were the cop, and someone else was who had been trying to get you lynched was also claiming to be the cop, you wouldn't want them lynched?

That's the stance Leelou has to take regardless to be believable, ftr.

So if you were the cop, and someone else was who had been trying to get you lynched was also claiming to be the cop, you wouldn't want them lynched?

Halli, we're talking about Lizzie here. It's not the first time he false claims as town. She didn't want to consider that possibility. Or admit at that stage that vetting her is a heck of a lot more important. After all, if she got vetted, Lizzie could have been lynched later on. Instead she pushed Lizzie's lynch instead of resolving her role because she didn't want us to lynch Crusher. That's not good.

Dwindling numbers. Should have lynched Crusher before but now for some reason it's not opportune? Please, that's a load of crap.

The bottom line of my post answers that

The point is that, in a game where we are running low on information, every bit counts. Y'all know these players better than I do, therefore you make better calls on their plays. To some extent, I think that Lizard did give us some information irt who still doubts Leelou/wanted to test the claim and who jumped straight on Lizzie.

If it turns out that Leelou is lying (and I really do want to test her claim somehow at this point), we now know who protected her.

@Nyn: that "dwindling numbers" thing has been a recurring thing and you brought it up earlier in a post and it's starting to bother me the people pushing doubt that there's no way we should EVER test Leelou at this point. I think a healthy amount of doubt of her SHOULD be expected

Archived