Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

@Nyn: that "dwindling numbers" thing has been a recurring thing and you brought it up earlier in a post and it's starting to bother me the people pushing doubt that there's no way we should EVER test Leelou at this point. I think a healthy amount of doubt of her SHOULD be expected

Crusher needs to be lynched tomorrow for us to have a fighting chance in this game. There is absloutely no way to know how many scum are out there so I'm personally not gonna let it color my decisions. Waving around the 'dwindling number' card is fear mongering and nothing more.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crusher needs to be lynched tomorrow for us to have a fighting chance in this game. There is absloutely no way to know how many scum are out there so I'm personally not gonna let it color my decisions. Waving around the 'dwindling number' card is fear mongering and nothing more.

Agreed completely. We need to vet everyone Leelou has cleared in order to go on with the game. It becomes more muddied if scum is still recruiting or able to recruit from VTs. But that's something to worry about after we clear up Crusher/Leelou

Agreed completely. We need to vet everyone Leelou has cleared in order to go on with the game. It becomes more muddied if scum is still recruiting or able to recruit from VTs. But that's something to worry about after we clear up Crusher/Leelou

:facepalm:

now you want to vet? Why not 2 days ago???

Why the sudden turn, please explain

JiF is definitely scum

Crusher and him covered Leelou's ass

Leelou is scum based off of whatever connections a toddler could make about the above

Regardless of what you think about my role

Quoting for reference. We did get some good connections from what Lizzie did, fwiw. I think his implementation added a LOT of confusion, but he did provide us with ways to link some of these players together, imo

FYI I still don't like the way Lee reacted to the whole thing. She's dealt with Lizzie enough to know that he can easily lie as town as well. But she dug in her heels, claiming that his claim = scum and didn't bother to weigh in all the possibilities... also she got fairly agitated about the possiblity of lynching Crusher, telling me she won't let me dwindle town numbers.

If she's legit the cop she should be level headed enough to realize that her word isn't enough and she'd want to vet herself, but she seems a lot more concerned with keeping Crusher alive than making the situation workable with the rest of us. Not the best look.

Yep

Gee I wonder who said this mid game and got killed for it :P .

I tried a few times to get Crusher lynched for info ...It pisses crusher off to no end and that bothers me because if crusher is town he should understand the sacrifice he needs to make. Since he just wants us to trust him it borders the scum line a bit too closely.

Quoting for reference. We did get some good connections from what Lizzie did, fwiw. I think his implementation added a LOT of confusion, but he did provide us with ways to link some of these players together, imo

Yep

I'm going to let you reflect on that a bit :P

:facepalm:

now you want to vet? Why not 2 days ago???

Why the sudden turn, please explain

I would have expected to hit more scum by now and we haven't. With the pool narrowing and Leelou's house built up like it is, I think it's time to test this. I would have went with Nyn today to lynch Crusher instead of Lizzie, just because of Leelou's reactions to y'all questioning her. Leelou is a good player and she understands the need for us to trust her as cop, especially in a conversion game. That she's not allowing for that is either extremely stubborn or scummy.

So yes, we need to test this at this point. We have enough information now that if Crusher flips either way we have a LOT of information to go on. Two days ago we didn't have as much.

I'm going to let you reflect on that a bit :tongue:

And I'm willing to allow for the fact that people see things in different ways and there is no way for us to know if we are right. So, if the Lizard fake claimed to give us information HE was seeing but WE aren't, then good for him. I may be overselling his abilities but I'm also willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Gee I wonder who said this mid game and got killed for it :tongue: .

I tried a few times to get Crusher lynched for info ...It pisses crusher off to no end and that bothers me because if crusher is town he should understand the sacrifice he needs to make. Since he just wants us to trust him it borders the scum line a bit too closely.

Lets fast forward the i told you so bit and just get it right, k?  I'm glad that we're more ot less on the same page. I don't care who got there first.

Halli, we're talking about Lizzie here. It's not the first time he false claims as town. She didn't want to consider that possibility. Or admit at that stage that vetting her is a heck of a lot more important. After all, if she got vetted, Lizzie could have been lynched later on. Instead she pushed Lizzie's lynch instead of resolving her role because she didn't want us to lynch Crusher. That's not good.

Dwindling numbers. Should have lynched Crusher before but now for some reason it's not opportune? Please, that's a load of crap.

Problem is that that's exactly how she should've played that scenario as cop. Why lynch someone you know is town over someone fake claiming your role and trying to kill you?

I get what you're saying but there's two sides to the coin.

Problem is that that's exactly how she should've played that scenario as cop. Why lynch someone you know is town over someone fake claiming your role and trying to kill you?

I get what you're saying but there's two sides to the coin.

I disagree. First of all because Lizzie lying =/= scum. Plus I wouldn't have minded her voting him, as it were, but I did fully expect her to weigh in all possibilities. She didn't. She could have unvoted to hear what the rest of you have to say before he got lynched. She didn't. When I offered up the idea to lynch Crusher, she went on about how it would just dwindle town's numbers (even though, if she's town, she has no idea how much numbers we have so that's a piss poor excuse) and also something about if we were gonna lynch him, we should have done it the previous day. Why the **** was yesterday okay but not today? How does that make any sort of sense? It doesn't matter when it's done. The intent of it is the same and she should know better.

Secondly she has 3 cleared townies plus herself and if lynching Crusher to vet her is what we need to do to roll with her, then that's what needs to be done. Instead she's being difficult because she KNOWS he's town and we're supposed to just take her word for it. Well that's dandy and all but ultimately useless. This is mafia, her word is worth squat. She knows it. I know it. You know it too.

I disagree. First of all because Lizzie lying =/= scum. Plus I wouldn't have minded her voting him, as it were, but I did fully expect her to weigh in all possibilities. She didn't. She could have unvoted to hear what the rest of you have to say before he got lynched. She didn't. When I offered up the idea to lynch Crusher, she went on about how it would just dwindle town's numbers (even though, if she's town, she has no idea how much numbers we have so that's a piss poor excuse) and also something about if we were gonna lynch him, we should have done it the previous day. Why the **** was yesterday okay but not today? How does that make any sort of sense? It doesn't matter when it's done. The intent of it is the same and she should know better.

Secondly she has 3 cleared townies plus herself and if lynching Crusher to vet her is what we need to do to roll with her, then that's what needs to be done. Instead she's being difficult because she KNOWS he's town and we're supposed to just take her word for it. Well that's dandy and all but ultimately useless. This is mafia, her word is worth squat. She knows it. I know it. You know it too.

Hindsight bias. You're ignoring Leelou's perspective if she's for real here. Can you honestly say you would've done differently in that situation? Yeah I know taking her word for it doesn't mean anything but you're pointing at things that she should've done as the cop and did do in this situation and ignoring the stuff that could actually mean she's lying. Like the fact there's been no NKs and she's been outed since D1.

I can't fault her for not wanting to lynch an innocent peek she has over a fake CC despite that it may be better for everyone overall.

Hindsight bias. You're ignoring Leelou's perspective if she's for real here. Can you honestly say you would've done differently in that situation? Yeah I know taking her word for it doesn't mean anything but you're pointing at things that she should've done as the cop and did do in this situation and ignoring the stuff that could actually mean she's lying. Like the fact there's been no NKs and she's been outed since D1.

I can't fault her for not wanting to lynch an innocent peek she has over a fake CC despite that it may be better for everyone overall.

I'm not sure how I would have reacted. But I also know that Lizzie pulls dumb sh*t like this as town as well. So it was a tough call. I was wavering about him, in case that wasn't apparent. So it bugs me that she wasn't acknowledging that at all. Plus, as I said, it wasn't just not wanting to lynch Crusher over him. It was all the added garbage she added on why we shouldn't be considering lynching Crusher at all. That automatically makes me wonder if she might be getting worried about that prospect. 

AJ, got any other thoughts floating around?

I think we need to revisit Hallia. We're in the dark on a lot of stuff but with the lack of NKs I'm having trouble piecing her claim into the big picture.

Leelou could have a good opportunity tonight if she tried to convert Lily since she's the last claimed survivor.

Leelou still obviously a big question mark but idk. I'm having trouble believing the cop could be converted here because of the potential of it happening at random N0.

I think we need to revisit Hallia. We're in the dark on a lot of stuff but with the lack of NKs I'm having trouble piecing her claim into the big picture.

Leelou could have a good opportunity tonight if she tried to convert Lily since she's the last claimed survivor.

Leelou still obviously a big question mark but idk. I'm having trouble believing the cop could be converted here because of the potential of it happening at random N0.

Thoughts on JiF?

Thoughts on JiF?

I'd need to look back at him. I liked his D1/2 posts when JC was the center of attention but since then from memory I don't recall much besides him voting the lead wagon and complaining about the game. He claimed VT so that's in the open at least.

Thoughts on JiF?

where to begin....

I'll constrain myself to my most recent thoughts, I find it funny that he is so confused as to why Pac would choose to act like an a$$hole on the Internet but seems perfectly comfortable with his persona choice of a gay twink chubby chaser ..

like,, " What kind of person would pretend to be an ahole on the Internet?? oh well.. let me now make a post about massaging crushers back breasts with crisco and then twirling around on him like a pretty pretty ballarina"

the ****?!?

Archived