Here's what KC thinks of Law

SoFlaJets

The Chiefs are in a win now mode. They don't have a young team. They are loaded with veteran players on the other side of 30.

They should trade for Surtain and sign Ty Law. They gotta go for it now.

That shouldn't be the end of it either. Because this could be Dick Vermeil's final season in KC.

In The AFC, It is so hard to make the playoffs. 10 wins might not get you in. There are so many teams on the cusp in The AFC that you can't have an entire segment of your team be awful and expect to be a superbowl contender.

This is the Chief's last shot for awhile and they are absolutely screwed. They can sign Law but they still have holes all over that defense. Their front seven is nothing to write home about and if they can't get any pressure on the quarterback, a Ty Law in his prime isn't going to do them a damn bit of good. But I'll enjoy watching the Chiefs wallow in mediocrity for another season. :lol:

This is the Chief's last shot for awhile and they are absolutely screwed. They can sign Law but they still have holes all over that defense. Their front seven is nothing to write home about and if they can't get any pressure on the quarterback, a Ty Law in his prime isn't going to do them a damn bit of good. But I'll enjoy watching the Chiefs wallow in mediocrity for another season. :lol:

Their front seven will be better than it's been in a while. Kendrell Bell is the best player on their defense without ever playing a down there. Plus, Scott Fujita has a cool name.

Their front seven will be better than it's been in a while. Kendrell Bell is the best player on their defense without ever playing a down there. Plus, Scott Fujita has a cool name.

It will be better no doubt but I would say only slightly. They let Holliday go and he was about the only noteworthy player on their entire D line. They have problems that can't be fixed in a year. I'll enjoy rubbing it in all of my in laws faces this season though. :lol:

I disagree Alk with your 1st line assessment.In this day and age of the NFL we see teams going from losing seasons to the playoffs and even the Super Bowl."Last shot for awhile"does not apply anymore.

That might have been funny if it actually made any sense.

I know I'm tired man- you ever notice that actors can;t sing?(Shatner)but are almost all frustrated singers?

musicians/singers(me)are lousy comedians

the only exception is comics-they seem to be able to do it all(Don Cheadle-Jamie Fox)

what I'm tryin to say is I'm a sh*tty comedian

Archived