So this is where you snuck off too...

rbstern

Hello, former JI crowd.  Good to see some old names here.  Missed your ugly mugs. 

Thought I'd join in and say yesterday's game was like an out of body experience:  The Browns were in the situation we're normally in:  Somewhat competitive in the first half, then fall apart due lack of adjustments and good adjustments by the opponent.  Incompetent QB play.  They must have a coach from the Rex Ryan coaching tree!  Oh, they do!

And how about these un-Jet-like behaviors:

- Calm, cool coaching staff who avoided befuddlement the entire game.

- No 12 men on the field, blown timeouts on dwindling 30 second play clock, gadget plays resulting in confusion about personnel packages.

- Low number of penalties.

- Wide receivers who fight for the ball!!!

- Defense forcing turnovers and capitalizing on them.

Frankly, it was weird.  And fun.  And satisfying.

Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying the start to the 2015 season!

Hello, former JI crowd.  Good to see some old names here.  Missed your ugly mugs. 

Thought I'd join in and say yesterday's game was like an out of body experience:  The Browns were in the situation we're normally in:  Somewhat competitive in the first half, then fall apart due lack of adjustments and good adjustments by the opponent.  Incompetent QB play.  They must have a coach from the Rex Ryan coaching tree!  Oh, they do!

And how about these un-Jet-like behaviors:

- Calm, cool coaching staff who avoided befuddlement the entire game.

- No 12 men on the field, blown timeouts on dwindling 30 second play clock, gadget plays resulting in confusion about personnel packages.

- Low number of penalties.

- Wide receivers who fight for the ball!!!

- Defense forcing turnovers and capitalizing on them.

Frankly, it was weird.  And fun.  And satisfying.

Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying the start to the 2015 season!

Really like the analogy about that being the stuff that the Jets used to face. Hopefully that remains a thing of the past!

And hey rbstern, I hope you stick around. Good to see you!

Archived