Met Chris Ivory and Fireman Ed's replacement Scott last night.

joewilly12

Really is a shame we overpaid for Ivory with a 4th round draft pick. At least that's what the JN peanut gallery said.

2/3 of our Tri-Angle offense were Idzicks most astute pick-ups at BARGAINS compared to the usual premium paid to get players that produce these numbers through 2.25 seasons:

Ivory: 19/34 Games Started with 443 Rushing attempts for 1968 yards with 12 TDs @ a 4.4 Y/attempt. In addition to 12 Recs for 145 yards and a TD with only 4 fumbles @ $1.5M in '13 $1.75M in '14 & $2.75M in this his final Jets contract year.

In 1.25 seasons:

Decker: 17/18'Games Started with 88 Receptions for 1142 yards & 8 TDs with a 13 Yards/Reception and Avg. of 63.4 yards/game. @ $4M in '13, $6.5M ThisYear, $8M NextYear and tops off at $9M in last contact year of 2018.

good value if I say so myself. 

2/3 of our Tri-Angle offense were Idzicks most astute pick-ups at BARGAINS compared to the usual premium paid to get players that produce these numbers through 2.25 seasons:

Ivory: 19/34 Games Started with 443 Rushing attempts for 1968 yards with 12 TDs @ a 4.4 Y/attempt. In addition to 12 Recs for 145 yards and a TD with only 4 fumbles @ $1.5M in '13 $1.75M in '14 & $2.75M in this his final Jets contract year.

In 1.25 seasons:

Decker: 17/18'Games Started with 88 Receptions for 1142 yards & 8 TDs with a 13 Yards/Reception and Avg. of 63.4 yards/game. @ $4M in '13, $6.5M ThisYear, $8M NextYear and tops off at $9M in last contact year of 2018.

good value if I say so myself. 

Idzik has richardson, ivory, decker. He failed with the secondary that was the joke of the league. And pissed Rex off so much that they just destroyed each other.

I want to apologize to fellow members of this board had I known this was taking place I would have posted it in the board for all to see.  We were visiting friends and they said join us for dinner and when we got there my friend says surprise Chris Ivory is going to be here.  

I would hope in the future fellow members of this board post any and all signings and appearances like this one I know i will.

Idzik has richardson, ivory, decker. He failed with the secondary that was the joke of the league. And pissed Rex off so much that they just destroyed each other.

you know...this is true. and i might add that pryor is looking better. everyone hates idzik but he did get us 3 very important players and fixed the salary cap.

Archived