Pats Solder out for the year

LockeJET

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no issue with going oline reasonably early for a LT.  I hated the idea of doing what wash did.  Go early for a guard.  Most of the can't miss guards who were going to be Hutchinson from day one over the last few years have been average.  We do need to be looking oline before round 5 or so though sooner than later.

Supposedly they really thought he could play tackle. 

Off topic, but it just popped into my mind. When I hear the Jets fans shout J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! I always hear this to time (musical signature), and in a 4/4 beat, you are missing one last Jets! Plus, since there are four letters represented, why not say Jets! 4 times, rather than 3?

The JETS chant is often done in succession, the lack of a final quarternote (so to speak) creates an unfinished feeling, allowing Ed to ramp everyone up again.  Also there's usually a general cheer in that area. So don't worry it has a purpose

Off topic, but it just popped into my mind. When I hear the Jets fans shout J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! I always hear this to time (musical signature), and in a 4/4 beat, you are missing one last Jets! Plus, since there are four letters represented, why not say Jets! 4 times, rather than 3?

The Jets chant is stupid.  Congratulations!  You can spell...most of the time.  Yeah! 

Archived