Obvious Overreactions

CobraVerde

Powell is the biggest disappointment thus far. His burst and ability to break first contact is gone. 

We still need a 3rd WR. 

This is Decker.

I know Gailey is conservative but man sometimes it gets too conservative

I wonder what Bowles said at Halftime

Says a lot about the Redskins Oline that we had only 1 sack. gonna have to step up next week.

Brandon Marshall top play nominee 

Revis DPOY so far

Powell is the biggest disappointment thus far. His burst and ability to break first contact is gone. 

We still need a 3rd WR. 

This is Decker.

I know Gailey is conservative but man sometimes it gets too conservative

I wonder what Bowles said at Halftime

Says a lot about the Redskins Oline that we had only 1 sack. gonna have to step up next week.

Brandon Marshall top play nominee 

Revis DPOY so far

True about Decker. He didn't have the most reliable hands in Denver either, but he's a solid starter who will now and then come up with dominant games.

The lack of sacks doesn't surprise me. Third time this season in 5 games we've had 1 or 0 sacks, despite so many blitzes getting called on balance this season.

Revis made a great play on the pick, but gave Washington the lead on the Garcon TD. On balance a plus for the game: we barely heard Garcon's name after that, and there's no guarantee they wouldn't have gotten in on the next play anyway, but Revis gets graded on a higher scale & he simply can't give up that TD there.

Marshall is awesome. Big difference between even a (merely) really good WR and a special WR. Marshall is the latter.

Powell is in the role he is in because of his pass protection skillset. He played hurt today, and I agree he's not spectacular, but his primary role is away from the ball on 3rd downs. Not every role-player can be a future hall of famer. 

Powell is in the role he is in because of his pass protection skillset. He played hurt today, and I agree he's not spectacular, but his primary role is away from the ball on 3rd downs. Not every role-player can be a future hall of famer. 

I agree, but at the same time he is a player the team should be looking to improve upon this offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, but at the same time he is a player the team should be looking to improve upon this offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, there's lots of things they need to do this coming offseason... 6 weeks into THIS season isn't really a relevant time to be whining about the 3rd down back.

Archived