It has to be said

JohnnyLV

It has been said before by others and said by me a number of times. And after tonight it really needs to be said again because sometimes when something is said enough it finally triggers hearing and you comprehend what was just said and maybe why it was said in the first place. So even though people will be upset that it has been said, and say other things that are silly and illogical to counter that which must be said, it still remains that it must be said. Some things just cannot go unsaid, and if not said right now then by course it leads to people saying "why was it not said earlier"? And that is a true thing to be said. So, I will say it, even if you think it should not be said. But it is now said, and I feel better for saying it. Some will of course not hear it, but it has been said and said forcefully and in saying it becomes stated. In fact, I will say it again, and--- there I said it again.

So say what you will, but at least I can stand up and say what really needs to be said. 

And that is all I have to say about that.

It has been said before by others and said by me a number of times. And after tonight it really needs to be said again because sometimes when something is said enough it finally triggers hearing and you comprehend what was just said and maybe why it was said in the first place. So even though people will be upset that it has been said, and say other things that are silly and illogical to counter that which must be said, it still remains that it must be said. Some things just cannot go unsaid, and if not said right now then by course it leads to people saying "why was it not said earlier"? And that is a true thing to be said. So, I will say it, even if you think it should not be said. But it is now said, and I feel better for saying it. Some will of course not hear it, but it has been said and said forcefully and in saying it becomes stated. In fact, I will say it again, and--- there I said it again.

So say what you will, but at least I can stand up and say what really needs to be said. 

I hope you get a headache for posting this crap.

You should go into Politics..:)

Dey say dat ironee is smurter den being a dauchebog

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh your not a douche bag. Your more like a little bitch.  Does your mommy know you have her tablet.?  Respond back to me when you are legal to purchase adult beverages little bitch darth.

Oh your not a douche bag. Your more like a little bitch.  Does your mommy know you have her tablet.?  Respond back to me when you are legal to purchase adult beverages little bitch darth.

i ferget woo is duh angree won again???

Archived