Play counts and PFF grades Jets vs Miami

Larz

No, it's not his fault.  But with him being on the field, the offense has somewhere to attack.  If Cro/Skrine struggle, it just means they have 2/3 places.

The Phins offense did try to attack him. They threw at him ten times, two were completed. That's a pretty good percentage.

Cro and Skrine have struggled both even with a healthy Revis out there. I'm not sure what the point is you're trying to make, but you're not doing it effectively.

The Phins offense did try to attack him. They threw at him ten times, two were completed. That's a pretty good percentage.

Cro and Skrine have struggled both even with a healthy Revis out there. I'm not sure what the point is you're trying to make, but you're not doing it effectively.

id rather see 10-10 6 yard meaningless passes than 2-10 with 2 td

In response to the opening post, I'd say that Catapano got more snaps than Williams because there were a lot of known passing downs with the Dolphins playing from behind. I don't think it should be taken as a lack of confidence in Williams.

How about the fact that Catapano got 41 defensive snaps and Douzable (can anyone say jag) got 2!  Wow, just wow, a possible diamond in the rough spotting here.  

2 TDs totaling 10 yards in a game that was already decidedly over.

Again, what is your point? Do you have one?

yea, letting up 2 TDs is bad no matter when in the game and if it is the only 2 completions of the game.  The main objective of football is to stop the other team from scoring.  Being personally responsible for letting up 2 of 3 tds is not good. 

Trying to discredit the posting doesn't change that fact.  

Funny how there is one article praising Winters for his performance against Suh and another ripping him. 

There is no way to separate a dominant defensive performance from a linemen's grade. Brian Winters is not as good as Suh. 

This is why you cannot read PFF grades without some context. Especially for positions which may or may not employ teamwork. 

The fact that Winters was left to block Suh one on one for much of the game and he didn't blow it up is very promising for Brian.

As recently as couple weeks ago Winters was never left alone with anyone. This is great news for the line as a whole if they can let Winters hold his own. 

Mangold can get back to doing his own things, and stop babysitting. 

yea, letting up 2 TDs is bad no matter when in the game and if it is the only 2 completions of the game.  The main objective of football is to stop the other team from scoring.  Being personally responsible for letting up 2 of 3 tds is not good. 

Trying to discredit the posting doesn't change that fact.  

If they were 2 TDs for 40+ or even 20+ yards you might have a point. But you don't. Of the three starting corners, the two I'm most worried about tomorrow are the ones who get paid the most and have returned the least value. But go ahead with your gibberish about someone who played well last weekend. 

If they were 2 TDs for 40+ or even 20+ yards you might have a point. But you don't. Of the three starting corners, the two I'm most worried about tomorrow are the ones who get paid the most and have returned the least value. But go ahead with your gibberish about someone who played well last weekend. 

do tds count for more when they are scored from distance?

the last thing walls did was play well.   

Archived