Brady's suspension

alwaysajetfan

Yup, the AFCE was easier back in the day,  O'Brien had more talent on his Jets than Sanchez, Namath and his Jets were fortunate, Sanchez was the best Jets QB ever, he was the sole reason we made it to back to back AFCCGs.

Yeah, its worth it to debate you and your well thought out arguments

please stay quiet so you can pretend you have a clue.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he gets another judge who's in bed with Kraft.  Maybe

He's still guilty, a cheater is his legacy.  No one cleared him or being a 2 time cheater

You know the NFL selected where the trial was to be held and who the judge would be?

If Brady was guilty of anything, he would have been suspended.

My Red Sox fan friends did not complain about steroids. They complained about the Yankees overspending and buying championships. That is until the Red Sox did the exact same thing. I just want to concentrate on football and not propaganda. I did not mean to attack people personally but the rhetoric is frustrating. 

Oh this is an every week thing around here.

If we miss the playoffs the board will look like downtown Fallujah.

You know the NFL selected where the trial was to be held and who the judge would be?

If Brady was guilty of anything, he would have been suspended.

he was guilty, no one overturns his guilty conviction.  They're arguing the penalty, not that he's not a cheater.  That's been established 

please stay quiet so you can pretend you have a clue.

you jump into my conversation and then tell me to be quiet?  You're a special kind of fool. 

Intersting that you can't find a way to defend your moronic comments other than to tell me to shut up.  Lol

I hate NE but I appreciate greatness.

find one post where I called Mark sanchez great?  good luck with that.

You know the truth nyjunc. I hope someday you can experience what its like going into every game expecting to win.

Having said that, Numb Nut and his mouth breathing brethren will never get it.

you jump into my conversation and then tell me to be quiet?  You're a special kind of fool. 

Intersting that you can't find a way to defend your moronic comments other than to tell me to shut up.  Lol

it's all in the post history, you look like a moron trying to debate w/ me when you cannot even understand what I write.

You know the truth nyjunc. I hope someday you can experience what its like going into every game expecting to win.

Having said that, Numb Nut and his mouth breathing brethren will never get it.

I hope that happens one day, heck I hope for just 1 SB.  I hold out hope it will happen one day.

That is incorrect. The NFL selected the federal district but a plaintiff in federal court does not select the district judge. The judge is assigned from the district based upon whichever judge is up next on the rotating list to take a case.

Everybody is doing it so its OK for the Yankees.

Nope... as usual a Masshole totally misses the point...I am one of the few that probably cares about who did steroids during this era but the simple point is that all 30 MLB teams had at least one steroid user.  Only one NFL team has been habitually caught systematically, conspiratorially and organizationally cheating.  WEAR IT.

Archived