Rocky - Mafia game thread

Leelou

Ape reminds me of my boss.

He think he knows it all.  He can spin anything to make himself look good in the eyes of everyone else.  

I'm suspicious of him.  He's literally thrown everyone under the bus in here so that I guess when one of them is correct he can take credit for it. 

What about the 10 other players in the game?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've been sitting on your ass, pointing at Ape and laughing your ass off for ages. That's what I mean. Was fine at first... but you keep making a point of shoving in mocking and ridiculing at every post you make in response to him to discredit him and give credability to what you say... and one must wonder why that is. You sound smug. Considering we've yet to find scum, not sure why you got this air of amusement to your posts. That's my impression. 

And what exactly does you not posting after crusher's flip have to do with what I said? In light of the two flips things change. 80 going against you, you following Crusher around and fueling his push against verbal (If I remember right. I specifically recall you voting someone along with your muffin top). 

What's wrong? Ape push isn't going as smoothly as expected?

Interesting post.  Didnt address the question.  

I've been playing the game.  Making cases but somehow I'm mocking everything?

hmmm

pinging

Never lied. You just tried to make it look that way.

Connect the dots is something I used to do as a townie, and did on D1 to see how people reacted. JIF as a scum hunter can sense a reaction test.

You're spinning the "reeked" part of the 80 lynch. I said 80 was a good lynch, meaning a good death. The train reeked. Major spin from you here.

I haven't cased anyone on a joke vote. That's a lie.

I didn't ingore JC's play. I have several responses to it, the re-read posts were helping frame all of my suspicion in case JC's play was successful. In other words, that whole re-read was PROMPTED by JC's play. The complete oppostive of ignoring it. Again, spin from you.

I haven't based anything on false meta. You're doing that. Another lie from you.

My contradictions aren't a scum tell. This is false meta, from you.

No, I'm not using you changing position as guilt. That's got nothing to do with my case. Again, lies and spin.

I've never been so convinced you are scum. 

Oh, here is the kicker by the way... every time I am scum, and JIF is town, I use him to destroy the town with his horrific townie play. Why would I dedicate myself, if I'm scum, to going after just him for 2 straight day phases?

Vote for JIF, you dumb ****s.

haha - you've never been so wrong.  lmfao

@ jif  See last I checked... scum could make cases too. Not sure how I didn't answer your question though. You're gonna have to be more specific.

You said, "with 2 flips", that I'm happy or something another...but you made that comment before I posted after Crusher flipped. 

Vote Nyn

What does you posting or not have to do with what I said? The answer is depended on you having the ability to read, of course.

How is this not making sense?  You formulated a case on my play based off of "2 flips" - you words!  I had not even posted since Crusher flipped.

And what exactly does you not posting after crusher's flip have to do with what I said? In light of the two flips things change. 80 going against you, you following Crusher around and fueling his push against verbal (If I remember right. I specifically recall you voting someone along with your muffin top). 

How does this explain that you cased me off of my reaction to, "2 flips", when I had not even responded to Crusher's flip?

Is anyone else playing?  Am I taking crazy pills? 

This is not an explanation and it doesnt address your slip.  

And yes, I lulz voted with Crusher saying "I'll follow you anywhere" - which again, has nothing to do with your slip.

As far as JiF goes I was sorta ok with him in the beginning as far as how he handled 80. I didn't quite see what Ape saw irt him early in the game. But now with the two flips and seeing how happy he is with himself.... im starting to get some pretty bad juju. I'd want to ISO him for specifics but I dont wanna promise something I prolly cant deliver.

For the viewrs pleasure, this is what I said. JiF is trying to twist things and claim my comment about the flips and him being happy with himself was me saying he was happy about the town flips. Which is not what I said. And latching on to that lie he is now claiming im scum because he did not post after Crusher's flip at all...

Cliff note version? He's pretty much full of it. :-)

For the viewrs pleasure, this is what I said. JiF is trying to twist things and claim my comment about the flips and him being happy with himself was me saying he was happy about the town flips. Which is not what I said. And latching on to that lie he is now claiming im scum because he did not post after Crusher's flip at all...

Cliff note version? He's pretty much full of it. :-)

So lets me get this straight.

You were good with me and didnt quite see what the Ape saw.   But then, after 2 flips and seeing how happy I am with myself...you're starting to get some pretty bad juju.

But we were supposed to interpret you words differently than you basing your opinion of my reaction to the 2nd flip?

okayyyyy

Nope, not at all. 

I've got a well-established history of believing super-clean players are scum. That applies here. 

Terrible defense, btw. You're again appealing to others, similar to the suggestive stuff I've pointed out, rather than actually defending yourself. It's like every post you make you want to be a display of towniness... it's a form of exhibition. It's very well done, but it doesn't resonate as how a townie approaches the game. You comes across informed, and able to play traffic cop in a sense, knowing just how much to suggest, without committing to anything.

It's subtle. Again, very well played, but I think you're dirty. That's all I've got to say about it really.

The first bold doesn't make sense with the 2nd two.

What are your thoughts on JIF?

I'd like you to do something other than nudge others into running with suspicions you point out.

Was suspicious of him early on, but just a little.  Mind-melded with him after that on you a bit, but he's since declared you're probably town and I'm still on the fence.  I'm keeping him at arm's length, partly because he probably has crabs.

Interesting post.  Didnt address the question.  

I've been playing the game.  Making cases but somehow I'm mocking everything?

hmmm

pinging

No, you haven't.

You've been a flake. And, true to your scum tell, only think I'm scum... when I vote you.

You said, "with 2 flips", that I'm happy or something another...but you made that comment before I posted after Crusher flipped. 

Vote Nyn

Spins a ton just to call me a liar. Votes Nyn with spin on some odd semantic thing... huh?

The first bold doesn't make sense with the 2nd two.

Was suspicious of him early on, but just a little.  Mind-melded with him after that on you a bit, but he's since declared you're probably town and I'm still on the fence.  I'm keeping him at arm's length, partly because he probably has crabs.

The 2nd two points I made were compliments on the nudging, the criticism was on your defense. 

They aren't related to each other. Meaning it's not a contradiction, and basic reading comprehension should have cleared that up for you... unless you're spinning to discredit my statements.

Very nice fence-sitting position to take on JIF, btw. Could go either way... 

Surprised nobody is even willing to vote JIF, or anyone else, in order to form a competing train with mine. 

Town is being lazy, except me, so they're just going to go after the active players and make it easy for scum. What a bummer for the first game of the season... sort of like a DM game. Too passive for my taste.

This is stupid..  JC was able to 'like' my post but not able to answer the question.  And he has a built in pass until this evening to avoid a lynch and come up with something to say.   My guess is he'll say "I never said anything" and chalk it up to looking for reactions.  No cop is stupid enough to do what he did.

Then there's Nolder..  pops in to let us know he needs a power nap because he just got done with a 21 hour marathon of Five Nights at Freddys.

I'm down to vote either of these putzes...

My guess is with so many potential Vig shots out there and a small lineup we're likely dealing with a small souped up scum team and various vests throughout the game.  With that being the case, it makes sense for scum to hide like pathetic pigs scared to poke their heads out.  They're likely letting the town destroy itself and hoping they can end it soon.

The 3 most egregious cases of hide n seek mafia are JC, Nolturd, and Ballsack.  I don't go this often but I will put a Pac Guarantee™ that there is scum in this hideous group.

Unvote

Vote Nolturd 

I just quoted and analyzed 50+ posts, Ina pretty detailed reread...but yea, I skim.

I stand by my remark on that specific post. I'm glad all you could see fit to react to in all of that is defending yourself... 

you know the skim comment was a joke so no need to over react on that .... When it comes to the JIF/80 thing I explained it exactly how it happened and exactly how I said I would proceed.

No, you haven't.

You've been a flake. And, true to your scum tell, only think I'm scum... when I vote you.

Whatever dude.  You need to get over yourself and you're terrible read for a second.  I'm actually playing the F'ing game.  Nobody else really is other than you and I.  I'm making opinions based on play and posts.  I've made observation and created what I think is good case on Nyn.  You're viewing the game through a JiF-oscope and not even looking around at anything else.

What do you think of my pick up on Nyn's post?  

This is stupid..  JC was able to 'like' my post but not able to answer the question.  And he has a built in pass until this evening to avoid a lynch and come up with something to say.   My guess is he'll say "I never said anything" and chalk it up to looking for reactions.  No cop is stupid enough to do what he did.

Then there's Nolder..  pops in to let us know he needs a power nap because he just got done with a 21 hour marathon of Five Nights at Freddys.

I'm down to vote either of these putzes...

My guess is with so many potential Vig shots out there and a small lineup we're likely dealing with a small souped up scum team and various vests throughout the game.  With that being the case, it makes sense for scum to hide like pathetic pigs scared to poke their heads out.  They're likely letting the town destroy itself and hoping they can end it soon.

The 3 most egregious cases of hide n seek mafia are JC, Nolturd, and Ballsack.  I don't go this often but I will put a Pac Guarantee™ that there is scum in this hideous group.

Unvote

Vote Nolturd 

From the guy who literally avoided D1 like the plague...

Never lied. You just tried to make it look that way.

Connect the dots is something I used to do as a townie, and did on D1 to see how people reacted. JIF as a scum hunter can sense a reaction test.

You're spinning the "reeked" part of the 80 lynch. I said 80 was a good lynch, meaning a good death. The train reeked. Major spin from you here.

I haven't cased anyone on a joke vote. That's a lie.

I didn't ingore JC's play. I have several responses to it, the re-read posts were helping frame all of my suspicion in case JC's play was successful. In other words, that whole re-read was PROMPTED by JC's play. The complete oppostive of ignoring it. Again, spin from you.

I haven't based anything on false meta. You're doing that. Another lie from you.

My contradictions aren't a scum tell. This is false meta, from you.

No, I'm not using you changing position as guilt. That's got nothing to do with my case. Again, lies and spin.

I've never been so convinced you are scum. 

Oh, here is the kicker by the way... every time I am scum, and JIF is town, I use him to destroy the town with his horrific townie play. Why would I dedicate myself, if I'm scum, to going after just him for 2 straight day phases?

Vote for JIF, you dumb ****s.

why you pushing so hard for JIF ? We have a soft claim and you know JC wont be back until tonight it seems like you're pushing before JC can have a say and that's scummy .

Scum Team

APE

and His Buddying up CTM who can't believe the run up on APE LOL

and for the third I'm not sure yet

Surprised nobody is even willing to vote JIF, or anyone else, in order to form a competing train with mine. 

Town is being lazy, except me, so they're just going to go after the active players and make it easy for scum. What a bummer for the first game of the season... sort of like a DM game. Too passive for my taste.

meh.. my top 3 end of day were Jif, fatman and Jc.. 

1 is dead

1 looks to be representing a power role

1 is being cleared by the guy representing a power role

I'm hoping Jc will clarify soon 

Archived