Lawrence Phillips found dead in prison

AFJF

humanity is better off without comments like this.. the guy just died. have a little respect. if you dont have any, keep your mouth shut

You speak of respect but here is a novel idea for you, respect is earned.

This guy certainly didnt earn any while alive so I am not giving any now because he is dead.

You tell me to keep my mouth shut but I will say what I want regarding that POS so you keep your mouth shut and place me on ignore if you dont like my supposed lack of respect for the dead thug sociopath.

This guy certainly didnt earn any while alive so I am not giving any now because he is dead.

You tell me to keep my mouth shut but I will say what I want regarding that POS so you keep your mouth shut and place me on ignore if you dont like my supposed lack of respect for the dead thug sociopath.

PREACH THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!:cheers:

:thumbup:  

Archived