I Hate The Game Of NFL Football

SoFlaJets

on the original list he skipped over them, I assumed you were filling out the list.

On a side note, they were 2000.  it goes by the season not by when he SB was played.  I always hate the '68 Jets being called the '69 Jets.  it's the '85 Bears not the '86 Bears.

I cut & paste from ProfootballHOF and kept their dates. Also it was McNair vs Warner not McNabb in 99/00

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not for nuthin' but not only has the game become watered down this site is becoming JetsInsider Lite with a bunch of people that I had no interest in conversing with-when even people who I once considered my internet friends are turning into jerks, well maybe it's just time for me to mosey along-so consider this goodbye 

Do I owe you an apology?  I try to save my jerkiness for the disgusting Pat trolls. Sometimes like my gut it flows over.

I gotta be honest, every day I am getting closer to So Fla's way of thinking. The game is absolutely rigged. It's not fair.

to wit: the KC Chiefs' hotel in Providence had their fire alarm go off at 3 am the night before the Pats game. About 12 hours before kickoff. They lost by 7.

This whole thing is Globetrotters vs Generals and it's taken my entire life to realize this but it's apparent, we are the Generals.

To expect (demand) otherwise is just a waste of energy. Wake me up when the first ballot HOF/greatest cheater of all time retires. With all the HGH in the world, it should be around 2025. 

I gotta be honest, every day I am getting closer to So Fla's way of thinking. The game is absolutely rigged. It's not fair.

to wit: the KC Chiefs' hotel in Providence had their fire alarm go off at 3 am the night before the Pats game. About 12 hours before kickoff. They lost by 7.

This whole thing is Globetrotters vs Generals and it's taken my entire life to realize this but it's apparent, we are the Generals.

To expect (demand) otherwise is just a waste of energy. Wake me up when the first ballot HOF/greatest cheater of all time retires. With all the HGH in the world, it should be around 2025. 

For all of the other cheating issues that have happened with the spygate, deflategate, the alarm mysteriously going off.....it's convenient that the biggest and most heinous one is kept under wraps and only one article has ever appeared on it: the pats illegally remunerating Brady to circumvent the salary cap and pay other players. 

it's convenient that the biggest and most heinous one is kept under wraps and only one article has ever appeared on it: the pats illegally remunerating Brady to circumvent the salary cap and pay other players. 

If I remember the article correctly, the league is aware of the situation and has been for several years. Don't worry though, they'll do the right thing.  Yeah right. The whole thing exists to sell Tom Brady jerseys in London. 

Archived