Mid-late round prospects of interest (pre-combine)

SenorGato

Jordan Jenkins DE/LB Georgia - Some of the better size and length for a DE/OLB convert, hopefully backs it up with a solid combine. Played some LB in college.

Nick Virgil ILB/LB - Playmaker in college against both the run and the pass, interesting size,

Eric Striker LB - Elvis Dumervil?

Dadi Nicholas DE/LB - Another situational pass rusher type with decent size to go with good height and length. One of my personal favorite mid-late round prospects, so you know how big a deal this is.

Drew Kaser/Tom Hackett P

Fahn Cooper OL - RT at Ole Miss, filled in at LT when Tunsil was suspended, known as a pass protector.

Cole Toner OL - Haaaaaaahvard

Nick Martin/Jack Allen/Max Tuerk/Jake Brendel C

Graham Glasgow OL - Utility OL, started at C and G for Michigan

Sterling Shepard/Bralon Addison/Pharoh Cooper/Kenny Lawler WR

Scooby Wright LB

Casanova McKinzy LB

Jordan Jenkins is an interesting player. He has everything you look for in an edge prospect, except the sack production. When you watch him on tape, at times you see him get the edge and use good technique, so he might be a guy whose best football is ahead of him. 

1 minute ago, maury77 said:

Jordan Jenkins is an interesting player. He has everything you look for in an edge prospect, except the sack production. When you watch him on tape, at times you see him get the edge and use good technique, so he might be a guy whose best football is ahead of him. 

he is and I think he will be . I know a lot of Jet fans have an interest in Scooby Wright, but he doesn't fit the speed mandate that Maccagnan and Bowles told us this team needs.

7 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Bama has a DE/OLB type named DJ Pettway  who would be a nice 6th or 7th rounder if he falls that far.  Might be a better pro than a college player, had some off the field issues and never really got out of the doghouse at Bama 

Pettway was a good player this past yr, he was part of the 8 man rotation, he got his life back in order and was certainly out of the doghouse. 

9 hours ago, Tinstar said:

he is and I think he will be . I know a lot of Jet fans have an interest in Scooby Wright, but he doesn't fit the speed mandate that Maccagnan and Bowles told us this team needs.

I wouldn't touch Scooby Wright until day 3 and I think he may be better off playing inside in a 3-4. 

Archived