Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Leelou - everything she's doing feels opportunistic, specifically getting after Spoot using my suspicion, as I watch Spoot defend, I feel like Leelou is sweeping in to just keep pushing him down, basically taking advantage of his inability to defend (now, she could be doing this as town, to scum playing poorly, or vice versa)

I've previously expressed that sentiment.

You're obviously guilty of GBtB

:P

I can't argue against my inability to defend. It's an apt observation.

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I am being cased for acting a bit differently this game so far. Is that not "meta"?

Eh, you can't really have meta with only a couple games under your belt.  I'm not gonna go further into it, as folks have already addressed.

2 hours ago, Hallia said:

Top 3 for scum

Leelou

Ape

Top 3 for town

Ctm

Spoot

Verb

I color-coded my reads in there, omitting myself, of course.  If you ever flip scum this game, I'm coming back to this post to find the rest of your team (somebody in scum and somebody in town for sure).  IMO, of course.

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Every time I try to type a new post, it pre-populates with something I responded to 80 with pages back. This ******* site is the pits.

Anyway, my brain is fried, but here is my take on D1:

• Brett - making obvious trap posts, genuinely seems to be slow-playing certain things and scum hunting
  • JIF - I saw what CTM meant about flakiness re: Hallia early on, but his later play and vote on Verb has come across as "follow my gut" JIF play
  • 80 - I feel like he's using bad logic and narrative again, but the moron did the same last game as town
  • CTM - solid logic, and town sentiment in his posts to Brett/Spoot - when I agree with him, I know I need to be more wary of him
  • Hallia - not a fan of the sulking she's doing, so what if people accused you of something, that doesn't mean go into a shell and contribute out of spite, I haven't second-guessed my DMer theory for believing her VT claim
  • Verbal - has had some townie sounding posts, and has said some things that seem like reaction tests, but his undertone of "why would I do that as scum" is troubling
  • Leelou - everything she's doing feels opportunistic, specifically getting after Spoot using my suspicion, as I watch Spoot defend, I feel like Leelou is sweeping in to just keep pushing him down, basically taking advantage of his inability to defend (now, she could be doing this as town, to scum playing poorly, or vice versa)
  • Spoot - I've struggled to buy his "playing scared of making a mistake" angle, but did  I read someone say they check another game to vet it?

I think Leelou or Spoot has to be the lynch. I'd also lynch Verbal at this point. Could see Verbal and Leelou being mates, hence the over-defensiveness by Leelou early on about them "not being connected by the same body hydra whatever thingy".

That's actually a fair point, and I can't refute it.

My lone vote on JiF does no good, especially since he doesn't have the time to respond right now.

Already said I think Spoot's lynch would be informative, and I have both Verbal and Leelou as strong town reads.  I'd prefer to lynch Hallia but don't see enough people going in that direction. 

Sorry Spoot.

Unvote Vote Spoot

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Eh, you can't really have meta with only a couple games under your belt.  I'm not gonna go further into it, as folks have already addressed.

I color-coded my reads in there, omitting myself, of course.  If you ever flip scum this game, I'm coming back to this post to find the rest of your team (somebody in scum and somebody in town for sure).  IMO, of course.

That's actually a fair point, and I can't refute it.

why 3 scum?

standard setup in 9 man game is 2 scum

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Vote Count

Verbal(1) - JiF

Hallia(1) -  Leelou

80(1) - Hallia

CTM(1) - Brett

Leelou(2) - CTM, Spoot

JiF(1) - 80

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline:

click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_145578501454

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

Looking back, too many people I would like to lynch. I'm already ready to go off my original list.

vote Spoot

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I'll vote Verbal, which should put him and leelou at 2 votes each.

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

unvote, vote Spoot

I'll be in and out until deadline. I have errands to run. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My lone vote on JiF does no good, especially since he doesn't have the time to respond right now.

Already said I think Spoot's lynch would be informative, and I have both Verbal and Leelou as strong town reads.  I'd prefer to lynch Hallia but don't see enough people going in that direction. 

Sorry Spoot.

Unvote Vote Spoot

Unofficial Vote Count

Spoot (3) - Brett, Leelou, 80

Leelou (2) - CTM, Spoot

Verbal (2) - JiF, Ape

80 (1) - Hallia

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

Deadline:  Not sure (can't see the countdown Nyn posted)

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Unofficial Vote Count

Spoot (3) - Brett, Leelou, 80

Leelou (2) - CTM, Spoot

Verbal (2) - JiF, Ape

80 (1) - Hallia

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

Deadline:  Not sure (can't see the countdown Nyn posted)

2 hours, 11 mins

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

why 3 scum?

standard setup in 9 man game is 2 scum

2/9 seems kinda low

And I also wasn't counting - just knew this was a smaller game and kinda auto-settled on 3 for purposes of analyzing somebody's top/bottom 3.  The point is, if Hallia ends up being scum, I bet she'd put a teammate in both lists......so it made me "assume" 3 scum for purposes of making that point.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry Spoot.

Unvote Vote Spoot

It's okay. I still <3 you.

Do what you gotta do, buddy!

Unless you're scum, then fvck off!

26 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry Spoot.

Unvote Vote Spoot

Can you explain the Leelou town read more?

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Vote Count

Verbal(2) - JiF, Ape

80(1) - Hallia

Leelou(2) - CTM, Spoot

Spoot(3) - Brett, Leelou, 80

Deadline:

click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_145578501454

Based on my reads, I should clearly stick with my top 2 for scum.  Given that there is no Hallia train, unless there is a CFD I'm gonna vote Spoot.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Soooooo... I'm alive?

Yes, lol. 

Naeann = Nae

Nynaeve = Nyn

15 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Can you explain the Leelou town read more?

Gut feeling from earlier in the game.  I thought she showed genuine, townie frustration in her interactions early with Hallia.  There was something else I picked up on, but prefer not to say, as it will be a "tell" she's able to use to trick me in the future, lol.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Gut feeling from earlier in the game.  I thought she showed genuine, townie frustration in her interactions early with Hallia.  There was something else I picked up on, but prefer not to say, as it will be a "tell" she's able to use to trick me in the future, lol.

I see what you mean, but she threw me a little by harping on it longer than I would have expected.  Dunno, gut read for now.  Won't lynch yet.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

:P

I'm still not really sure what happened...

when I used to play here there was a chick from DM with Nae in her name that had an avatar of a model in a jets shirt. 3 years later I come back, chick from DM with Nae in her name is still here, jets girl isn't in the avatar anymore but still... So you aren't the same person? Am I digging myself a deeper hole? Nice to meet you I guess...

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I see what you mean, but she threw me a little by harping on it longer than I would have expected.  Dunno, gut read for now.  Won't lynch yet.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not going to rule out Leelou but not willing to vote there yet either.

LOL simultaneous posts.

Just now, StraightCash said:

I'm still not really sure what happened...

when I used to play here there was a chick from DM with Nae in her name that had an avatar of a model in a jets shirt. 3 years later I come back, chick from DM with Nae in her name is still here, jets girl isn't in the avatar anymore but still... So you aren't the same person? Am I digging myself a deeper hole? Nice to meet you I guess...

DINGDINGDING

Tell him what he's won!!!

Archived