Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Random. Scum are in the lynch pool for random right?

also, as a mod I'd be less inclined to penalize scum for winning the day (forcing random).. I'd probably game the system and only allow town random

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Under 50% of the game shows up for a D1 deadline. Awful. I understand some people had RL issued and it's understandable to an extent, but 5/9 MIA?

80 is the big one, but 6pm deadlines are trouble to beign with, unavoidable because of mod being in different time zone though

oh well.. hope we don't hit a pr 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

80 is the big one, but 6pm deadlines are trouble to beign with, unavoidable because of mod being in different time zone though

oh well.. hope we don't hit a pr 

Best I can do short of not sleeping...

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, that's probably it.

I'll just say I wasn't willing to vote someone I thought was town to save myself.

She claimed Vanilla Town. Even if you believe her, that would have been a better lynch than random, which is what we now have. 

Meanwhile.... in traffic...

80 was rushing to get home in time for a date. AH! j/k. As if that was ever gonna happen! He was rushing to get in time to this stupid deadline for this loser online game some hot chick was running. Anyways, as opposed to what usually happens, he came too late. >.>

Just as he opened his car's door to RUSH to his place, a piano dropped from the sky and landed on him, crushing his gentle soul. Blood spilled everywhere as his flaccid dick gave way.

80 has been randomly lynched. He was...

Spoiler

Eunuch Smurf, copx1

Archived