Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Town or scum, its a win/win

Honestly I don't mind dying.. I am pretty discouraged because either I am so far off that I'm just sinking the town, or I'm right but not able to state myself in a way that makes sense and doesn't make myself look scummy/paranoid. So whatever, it's a lose/lose for me at this point.

Just now, StraightCash said:

Honestly I don't mind dying.. I am pretty discouraged because either I am so far off that I'm just sinking the town, or I'm right but not able to state myself in a way that makes sense and doesn't make myself look scummy/paranoid. So whatever, it's a lose/lose for me at this point.

Cool.

AVM shoot this pig and this pathetic plead to the town. 

Dear Team Mafia

I have no idea what's going on in this game/thread. But I'm gonna post random sh*t bc I have a game in mind I want to mod but I'm not confident about posting from different internet sources anymore. The content will be totally random and nothing to do with this game. Just don't pay any attention to it. k thanks. 

oh and If something doesn't work I may have questions though and could possibly use your help/input.

Hess

12 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

2 of the first 3 deaths in this game were scum.  This screams fake negativity and/or being downtrodden because 2 of your teammates died so quickly.

Just now, HessStation said:

So annoying. Is bc everything is encrypted now a days?? Used to be so easy to copy and paste and image or gif. 

**** it I tried. 

Sorry for the annoying clutter into the game btw. 

Did you click the insert other media on the bottom right of the post box?

That one worked but so I just tried to post a random google image of a sports car....And it doesn't work. 

You have to have the link of the actual image. Posting from the google search won't post the pic. 

18n2hm42lfajrjpg-1500x844.jpg

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So annoying. Is bc everything is encrypted now a days?? Used to be so easy to copy and paste and image or gif. 

**** it I tried. 

Sorry for the annoying clutter into the game btw. 

Don't apologize.  The are the only post I read so far.  Me likey.

^ tried a couple different images of just random sports cars per google....Tried to edit the posts a few times to not be too annoying fwiw. 

They all just pop up with the stupid question mark icon thing. Not a tech savvy but I'm guessing all these images have safety encryptions now a days or something?

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

You have to have the link of the actual image. Posting from the google search won't post the pic. 

18n2hm42lfajrjpg-1500x844.jpg

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Click go to image on the google search. It will bring you to the link for the pic. Post that link. 

got it. will try

^ tried a couple different images of just random sports cars per google....Tried to edit the posts a few times to not be too annoying fwiw. 

They all just pop up with the stupid question mark icon thing. Not a tech savvy but I'm guessing all these images have safety encryptions now a days or something?

I'll pm you. 

Archived