Pussy Power

Lizard King

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Whoa....ok, making me re think everything I just posted...

Too funny man.  I read your post about a random townie.  Er... "Should I tell them there are two of us?"  I asked earlier but everyone ignored it.  Could a symp be in play?  I dont mod so not sure how things are weighted.  That being said not sure Lizzie does or wants to know either.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Too funny man.  I read your post about a random townie.  Er... "Should I tell them there are two of us?"  I asked earlier but everyone ignored it.  Could a symp be in play?  I dont mod so not sure how things are weighted.  That being said not sure Lizzie does or wants to know either.

I just dont get why 80 wouldnt tell us that...it makes no sense.

We could have used AVM to shoot at another player.  We wasted a shoot and an opportunity to gain knowledge.  It wasnt a townie play and he's been very townie all game.  

Making me lean that way.  

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well she certainly acted accordingly.  Brett has a point.  But honestly?  I know my alignment and felt good about 80 the whole game.  Two town BP vest in a Lizzie game would not surprise me and really shouldnt surprise anyone.  Nyn did a lot more reading them I did and she had Brett for scum.  He also makes the most sense as the Godfather. 

vote brett

I havent let this slip my mind but I dont know that it's the prudent play.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

well honestly we should still have a big lead  at 6 vs 1 so I don't see a big reason to panic yet. And if the setup is 4 scum against 8 town it'd be pretty unblanaced (esp with roleblocker) but we'd still be up 5-2 meaning we get 2 mislynches

Yeah, with that being the case, it might make most sense to lynch Lily today...but I think 80 is showing his ass right now.  

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I did not and will not read the beginning of the game.  Really have zero feel for Lilly. 

Nor do I but if we're looking at logic, she's the only one that we know nothing about.  Which is why she should have been shot last night and 80 is a moron or scum.

And CTM.  We dont know anything about him but if he's scum...hats off.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nor do I but if we're looking at logic, she's the only one that we know nothing about.  Which is why she should have been shot last night and 80 is a moron or scum.

80 or Lilly imo.. .. 80 basically asking to be shot and not claiming beforehand was anti town 

im on 80 but will go to lily if town heads that way 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Right, because it was also beneficial to vet both of us and reduce the lynch pool.  Had Nyn investigated me and AVM shot someone else, the same result would have occurred in vetting AVM, except we'd have had an additional dead townie, but would have a town result on me (which doesn't matter as much if a Godfather is hanging around).  I felt either situation was Pro-Town.

Meh,

1 hour ago, CTM said:

You are not vetted skippy, your role is, but not your alignment

And this would be easier if say lily was dead right now

Agreed.  That's some serious dumb 80 logic, though

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Under the guise that we have a GFer in play I would say least likely scum JIF and AVM.  For me 80 is playing town.  I have yet to see the thing he does when he is scum. But I know something that makes me consider he may not be but his play was town. Now I did not read the first half of the game but from the time I started reading is a town read for me.  Lilly? No read, not enough material.  yet I would imagine with how quickly the scum team got hammered it possible she could be a cautious and quiet.  Between you and Brett I would not be shocked to find scum.  You are really playing like old CTM taking charge of the town and putting soft doubts about other players out there while being one of the unknowns. That being said, your play has not been scummy.  Plus you coming around to Brett about Lilly caught my attention.  Brett would be my best bet.  The last scum has to be loaded.  Why?

I am town and have a 1x vest.

I was not trying to draw the AVM to vet shot as much as hoping scum would take a shot at me because Im hard to lynch.  they would shoot at me.  

Hmm

1 hour ago, CTM said:

oy.. ok so 2 towns with vest doesn't make sense unless there is 4 scum, probably doesn't make sense at all tbh

But scum with a vest against a 1 time vig isn't a strong idea either.

Do we have any other 1 shot vigs out there? lol

Well...for 4 scum in a 12 player game...

Start off 3 scum + doc + cop + rest vanilla

Vig is generally a neutral, no more than +.5 for town

Two town vests plus a doc seems like overkill...but Lizzie did say it would be unbalanced?  I feel like someone mentioned that.

Just now, AVM said:

Meh,

Agreed.  That's some serious dumb 80 logic, though

Hmm

Well...for 4 scum in a 12 player game...

Start off 3 scum + doc + cop + rest vanilla

Vig is generally a neutral, no more than +.5 for town

Two town vests plus a doc seems like overkill...but Lizzie did say it would be unbalanced?  I feel like someone mentioned that.

He said in sign up thread that it will be balanced and nothing fancy

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's gotta be JiF right? 

What possible justification would JiF have for not protecting Nyn?  And why would anyone target him the night before?

Vote JiF

I'm thinking 80 showed his ass here.

Cop died, what's next?  Try and get the confirmed Doc lynched.  Makes zero sense.

None of his actions between last night and today were pro-town.  

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I thought CTM or someone said he mentioned no promise of balance?

"

If I mod and change the name, JiF would play. My withdrawal and Nyn's re-addition will keep the game at 12. I'll build a setup now. No funny business, it'll be balanced.

"

If we are going by the book, the right play is probably Lily today.  But, I'm having a very hard time following 80 and I like swinging for the fences.

I'll let them both chime in but I'm leaning 80.

I'm heading out to lunch, have a 1pm meeting, 2pm meeting and then I'll be around.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

If we are going by the book, the right play is probably Lily today.  But, I'm having a very hard time following 80 and I like swinging for the fences.

I'll let them both chime in but I'm leaning 80.

I'm heading out to lunch, have a 1pm meeting, 2pm meeting and then I'll be around.

by the book is me, 80, Lilly or fatass

all of us have nothing that points to alignment 

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agreed. I too know nothing about Lly

1 hour ago, AVM said:

I thought CTM or someone said he mentioned no promise of balance?

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

"

If I mod and change the name, JiF would play. My withdrawal and Nyn's re-addition will keep the game at 12. I'll build a setup now. No funny business, it'll be balanced.

"

I may have read this wrong, but I thought i saw him say my games aren't balanced somewhere. Or maybe someone else said it

3 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Haven't seen anything from Lily, AVM hasn't said much, not sure where 80 went, and Jif is gone for the next few hours.

li see, i just think we need to kill mofo's

I'm sorry. I'm here and catching up. It's been a busy day for me, and it's going to stay that way. 

Vote Brett

Still think you're the godfather. 

I'm just plain old vanilla town. Nothing exciting but still worth keeping my warm body around. 

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

After a good night's sleep... and some more consideration. I'll summarize my thoughts for posterity!. 

Never lynching JiF. Never lynching CTM. If AVM manages to vet himself? Shouldn't lynch him either. Play wise I've been suspicious of him, but I could be wrong. PR play can sometimes come across a bit scummy.

If AVM vets himself on D4, ie the game didn't end? Start to seriously consider the possibility of a GF imo. At which case you have to go with play and the peek results mean squat.

Play wise? Brett has been scummiest. He was on Ballin's train.He followed Ape right off the bat when he came at me. His early PoE on D1? Ape, me and an inactive. Which drew my attention (in a bad way). So far this game he's been willing to pretty much vote for anyone. I haven't seen him commit to ANY town reads so far. Everyone is a lynching candidate. Except maybe me and JiF, because any dummy would realize trying for that would be... well, dumb. I can get paranoia but it seems way too premature and extreme (ie it's F3 behavior on early D3 when we've already bagged 2 scum).And the only one, imo, that would benefit from sowing paranoia and make us second guess ourselves would be the last scum, who's sole purpose is to keep the PoE as broad as possible. Him insisting that there was a GF on like D3 is iffy at best. I don't think there was a reason to think that at that point. At times he seems almost too scummy to be scum... but at the end of the day, scummy is scummy. If there's a GF out there? That's Brett. Maybe he thought it would be smart to bring up the GF topic himself... but it comes across more like TMI than anything else. It's one thing to bring up the option... but he was asserting it like it was fact. And lets not forget that before Spoot's flip even came through he was talking as if he already knew he was going to flip town.

I don't think Lily is the last scum. I think she's been extra involved and trying. And I don't believe that both scummates weren't going to lift a finger and let their roled teammate go bye bye, without trying to tip the scales towards someone they thought was a roled townie . There's being ballsy and then there's being stupid. I just don't buy it. Unless the plan from the get go was to sacrafice Ape, which I doubt. 

Crusher can't be determined because he's done nothing. There is what CTM pointed out earlier that Lizzie said he'd just MK the slot if there was no sub which does lead me to believe he's town. 

80 I've already talked about. His response however, as CTM indicated, is not bad. And I recall that the previous day he was down with the plan of lynching him and spoot in whatever order. He's not backpadeling from the offer. which is prolly a good sign. Dunno. 

Nyn has good thoughts. We should follow her. 

Archived