Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I wasn't shot.  Me and AVM were teammates.  We lied and coordinated it to where AVM stated he'd shoot me and I'd lie about having a 1-time BPV.   

AVM shot you.  Guess LK didn't tell you your vest was shot off?  LOL, wow..........

He shot me?  Nope.  Beegee never mentioned it. LOL

Just now, AVM said:

I shot Crusher (who I thought was the last scum)

I'll say what I said in the cult QT -- I bet JiF protected Crush thinking scum would take the easy kill

wait.. so jif protected Scum the night our cop died??

bahahahahahahhaha

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

avm shot crusher and crusher's vest fell off.

I should have told Crusher that, my bad Crusher

you realize that broke the game as 80 and avm would've been next 2 lynches?

lmao

awesome

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Again... sure, w/e

I get you're upset -- 80 and I discussed as much in our QT that it would be rightfully so.  But I must ask...

How is this our fault?  You're acting like we cheated.  So, to you, I say..

sure, w/e

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

wait.. so jif protected Scum the night our cop died??

bahahahahahahhaha

Just now, The Crusher said:

Pretty sure JIF protected himself.   @Lizard King did you tell me I was shot?  

Reading through dead thread you're right -- JiF self-protected.

Just now, AVM said:

I get you're upset -- 80 and I discussed as much in our QT that it would be rightfully so.  But I must ask...

sure, w/e

who's acting like you cheated?  All I'm saying this game was largely unbalanced and basically a waste of time

Just now, AVM said:

sure, w/e

eh, it just stinks when you put a bunch of effort in as Nyn obviously did and then get knocked sideways.. I mean if we knew there was a cult a lot of nyn's clearing based on Ape/Ballin train doesn't happen

I've seen cult games were cult isn't mentioned and I do not ever like them, some people do

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

you realize that broke the game as 80 and avm would've been next 2 lynches?

lmao

awesome

Very likely.  Part of our plan (which turned out not to be needed) was for Lily to claim tracker and frame Brett or Crusher if needed (though it wouldn't have been framing in Crusher's case, since he in fact DID visit Nyn).  Maybe it wouldn't have been believed, but it could have added enough confusion into the mix to help us win.

Just now, CTM said:

eh, it just stinks when you put a bunch of effort in as Nyn obviously did and then get knocked sideways.. I mean if we knew there was a cult a lot of nyn's clearing based on Ape/Ballin train doesn't happen

I've seen cult games were cult isn't mentioned and I do not ever like them, some people do

I completely agree -- but the "sure w/e" to us, like we did something wrong is lame.

Again, if we came in here all proud and saying you guys suck so much, yeah -- I get that.  But we have gone so far as to say we see it.

So...meh.

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

guys look...random lynches are on the town, and the cults were not aligned so that could have broken either rway

if I notify crusher about his vest, town may have one

are we really saying it was THAT imbalanced?

I don't know the covnersion mechanics, but even still town had little shot basically.

it was essentialy 6 town vs 3 scum and 3 cult

I don't know wtf is going on, but on N1 I screwed up. We should have RB'ed JIF and shot Nyn, because I knew he was the Doc. Instead, I over-thought it and decided that neutralizing Nyn with the RB, and then shooting Ballin (we thought he was vigilante because of Crusher having a vest), would be more crippling.

Ballin totally deked me.

I also argued like crap in-thread. I just never got my bearings after being too busy to follow along.

Anyway, good job everyone. 

I, for one, can't stand conversion games and was a little mad at first when I found out I got converted.  I was happy town seemed to be dominating and wanted to be part of that victory.

But not gonna lie.  That was short-lived anger and I didn't express it in the QT, especially since it became fun working with AVM and Lily.  The fact that none of us got lynched or killed in the end says we played well.

12 minutes ago, Lily said:

No, AVM shot Crusher.

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

sure, whatever.

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

I shot Crusher (who I thought was the last scum)

I'll say what I said in the cult QT -- I bet JiF protected Crush thinking scum would take the easy kill

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Again... sure, w/e

This is what I'm talking about.  You're taking it out on us.  I get you're mad, again...you put in more effort than anyone else and were playing a great game.  Not needed to get an attitude with us.

You know I like you and everyone here -- but the above two whatevers to Lily and me come across as we did something wrong.  I'm genuinely sorry town got shafted, and I'm not celebrating a victory or anything.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I completely agree -- but the "sure w/e" to us, like we did something wrong is lame.

Again, if we came in here all proud and saying you guys suck so much, yeah -- I get that.  But we have gone so far as to say we see it.

So...meh.

Yeah dude, your guys are good with me. When i saw game over I first though oh wow, brett was the GF.. and then was like wtf

Archived