Pussy Power

Lizard King

On 3/2/2016 at 9:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Just got home and caught up. Seems pretty simple here. Shoot me, lynch Spoot, or vice versa. We have a huge numbers edge. I'm cool with that.

if Spoot isn't scum, start testing out the Godfather theory.

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In any case I'm cool with the vig me/investigate crusher plan, or whatever you 2 are agreeing on.

ehh.. both times he said shoot me, but opened the window to opposite

sorta feeling a bit like a brash scum play

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Yeah, I thought of that too... That those town reads can be thrown out the window. It could add up that last scum has BPV instead of GF... Which is why he was still nervous of Nyn. I would put him at my #2 behind Lily

SCUM

Lily

Crusher

CTM

AVM

Jif

Brett

TOWN

atm I'm down with Lilly or 80, but I want to see what the twink has to say

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

ehh.. both times he said shoot me, but opened the window to opposite

sorta feeling a bit like a brash scum play

Didn't want to make it super obvious for scum that I had a BPV.  There would have been benefit to me retaining it for later in the game. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't want to make it super obvious for scum that I had a BPV.  There would have been benefit to me retaining it for later in the game. 

but you were advocating that AVm shoot you, meaning you'd lose your vest anyway. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

but you were advocating that AVm shoot you, meaning you'd lose your vest anyway. 

Right, because it was also beneficial to vet both of us and reduce the lynch pool.  Had Nyn investigated me and AVM shot someone else, the same result would have occurred in vetting AVM, except we'd have had an additional dead townie, but would have a town result on me (which doesn't matter as much if a Godfather is hanging around).  I felt either situation was Pro-Town.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Right, because it was also beneficial to vet both of us and reduce the lynch pool.  Had Nyn investigated me and AVM shot someone else, the same result would have occurred in vetting AVM, except we'd have had an additional dead townie, but would have a town result on me (which doesn't matter as much if a Godfather is hanging around).  I felt either situation was Pro-Town.

You are not vetted skippy, your role is, but not your alignment

And this would be easier if say lily was dead right now

well honestly we should still have a big lead  at 6 vs 1 so I don't see a big reason to panic yet. And if the setup is 4 scum against 8 town it'd be pretty unblanaced (esp with roleblocker) but we'd still be up 5-2 meaning we get 2 mislynches

Just now, CTM said:

who do you think is scum you fat sweaty swine

Under the guise that we have a GFer in play I would say least likely scum JIF and AVM.  For me 80 is playing town.  I have yet to see the thing he does when he is scum. But I know something that makes me consider he may not be but his play was town. Now I did not read the first half of the game but from the time I started reading is a town read for me.  Lilly? No read, not enough material.  yet I would imagine with how quickly the scum team got hammered it possible she could be a cautious and quiet.  Between you and Brett I would not be shocked to find scum.  You are really playing like old CTM taking charge of the town and putting soft doubts about other players out there while being one of the unknowns. That being said, your play has not been scummy.  Plus you coming around to Brett about Lilly caught my attention.  Brett would be my best bet.  The last scum has to be loaded.  Why?

I am town and have a 1x vest.

I was not trying to draw the AVM to vet shot as much as hoping scum would take a shot at me because Im hard to lynch.  they would shoot at me.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Under the guise that we have a GFer in play I would say least likely scum JIF and AVM.  For me 80 is playing town.  I have yet to see the thing he does when he is scum. But I know something that makes me consider he may not be but his play was town. Now I did not read the first half of the game but from the time I started reading is a town read for me.  Lilly? No read, not enough material.  yet I would imagine with how quickly the scum team got hammered it possible she could be a cautious and quiet.  Between you and Brett I would not be shocked to find scum.  You are really playing like old CTM taking charge of the town and putting soft doubts about other players out there while being one of the unknowns. That being said, your play has not been scummy.  Plus you coming around to Brett about Lilly caught my attention.  Brett would be my best bet.  The last scum has to be loaded.  Why?

I was not trying to draw the AVM to vet shot as much as hoping scum would take a shot at me because Im hard to lynch.  they would shoot at me.  

oy.. ok so 2 towns with vest doesn't make sense unless there is 4 scum, probably doesn't make sense at all tbh

But scum with a vest against a 1 time vig isn't a strong idea either.

Do we have any other 1 shot vigs out there? lol

Just now, CTM said:

oy.. ok so 2 towns with vest doesn't make sense unless there is 4 scum, probably doesn't make sense at all tbh

But scum with a vest against a 1 time vig isn't a strong idea either.

Do we have any other 1 shot vigs out there? lol

Thats why the last scum has to be loaded.  Or... is it possible to have a symp?  It is Lizzie and he is a creative sort.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

IF there's a Godfather in play it most certainly would have to be someone who Nyn already declared as town.  Otherwise, why kill the cop?

Thought about that.  She probably figured good chance she would be dead that night so she posted like I eat before she died.  I read it and will again.  But I think we should all look at what she wrote.  When she is town she breaks a game down almost as well as Dan x. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

IF there's a Godfather in play it most certainly would have to be someone who Nyn already declared as town.  Otherwise, why kill the cop?

I am the only one she declared as town. Or do you mean informally declared town a la CTM? Not sure what you mean

80 advocating to be shot also pulls the investigation away from him, in case jif wasn't a being dumbass who announced several times he wouldn't be protecting Nyn. (I thought for sure he was bluffing them to try and shoot at her but nope)

1 minute ago, CTM said:

80 advocating to be shot also pulls the investigation away from him, in case jif wasn't a being dumbass who announced several times he wouldn't be protecting Nyn. (I thought for sure he was bluffing them to try and shoot at her but nope)

Nyn seem to know JiF wasnt protecting her. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Correct.

I agree... Has me questioning my vote on Lily. Thinking back to Lily after her "investigation"... If Lily was scum, she would know that she was not godfather, so she would know that Nyn was lying... Not even factoring that they knew she was RBd... Something doesn't add up there. She played it really casually if she was scum, and considering that on D2 there was reason to doubt Nyn... I am surprised her nor Ape came after her because they knew she was a liar.

unvote

vote crusher

i think we are better off starting here and resolving the 2 town with BPV discrepancy. 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ugh this is a great point. Crush or 80 today, could go either way

6 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I agree... Has me questioning my vote on Lily. Thinking back to Lily after her "investigation"... If Lily was scum, she would know that she was not godfather, so she would know that Nyn was lying... Not even factoring that they knew she was RBd... Something doesn't add up there. She played it really casually if she was scum, and considering that on D2 there was reason to doubt Nyn... I am surprised her nor Ape came after her because they knew she was a liar.

unvote

vote crusher

i think we are better off starting here and resolving the 2 town with BPV discrepancy. 

Take this back, start with 80 first, makes more sense

unvote vote 80

Just now, CTM said:

jif explicitly said he wouldn't, several times in fact.

I thought he was baiting scum

Well she certainly acted accordingly.  Brett has a point.  But honestly?  I know my alignment and felt good about 80 the whole game.  Two town BP vest in a Lizzie game would not surprise me and really shouldnt surprise anyone.  Nyn did a lot more reading them I did and she had Brett for scum.  He also makes the most sense as the Godfather. 

vote brett

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

Eh... Not buying this one.

Its Jif, in his mind he is the greatest scum hunter in history. Of course his life is more important than the Cops.

But really, it is just a giant real WIFOM between Doc and Scum about who he protects and who they target... Just came up short on this one.

It worked in the last night phase, didnt work this time.  With only one scum remaining, I just didnt see that much value in a Cop.  Especially if we're chasing a GF.  Besides, she hadnt done anything at that point the cleared her.  I believed her, obviously, but that's a risky play to leave myself open.

In general, I typically find the Doc to be more powerful than the Cop. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

thanks Ok

So Avm is legit vig

80 could be town or scum with a vest

Brett could be GF

Lily, Crusher and me unknown

Jif likely arrogant doc

that about what we are working with?

yes.

Why would a random townie have a one time vest?  

When I put in a vig, cop, doc in the game, I typically give the scum team some type of protection. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Shooting a vest off you doesnt vet you.  In fact, I'd argue it was anti-town to let AVM target you last night without telling us what would happen.   Makes no sense.  We'd have 2 protection roles out there.  Literally makes zero sense but that doesnt always mean scum with you.  However, 

I'm leaning scum here...

55 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Whoa....ok, making me re think everything I just posted...

36 minutes ago, CTM said:

Like I said, I too risky when she wasnt confirmed, especially if we're chasing a GF or she has cleared the GF.

And I never said that I wouldnt be protecting Nyn last night.  And yes, I did try to play them but thought maybe they were going to keep her alive last night so thats why I went the way I did. 

Archived