Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CTM said:

who did you investigate?

also.. if you investigated cult, would it be guilty?

I investigated Lily. And my results were Evil/Not evil. I think both cult and scum would get an evil result.

So had JiF protected me.... i would have come back with a guilty on Lily.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I investigated Lily. And my results were Evil/Not evil. I think both cult and scum would get an evil result.

So this entire loss can be chalked up to Jif being a doosh? That's even better than him dying N1!!!

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

yeah that's not gonna happen.  lol

Haha.  Kidding of course.  I'll give you a full run-down (or at least as much as I can) so we can bounce some ideas around.  It's a somewhat complex theme and I want to do it justice. 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I still want to play that game again.  This time making it deeper into the game.  He said there was going to potentially be some crazier sh*t happening, messing with reality and stuff, and never revealed what any of that would look like.

@SMC?  Please?

It was a fun game lol

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Wait, you actually got a real result on N1?

I roleblocked you. Is there an explanation anywhere for why you weren't roleblocked?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Haha.  Kidding of course.  I'll give you a full run-down (or at least as much as I can) so we can bounce some ideas around.  It's a somewhat complex theme and I want to do it justice. 

Okay. I got a guy that usually helps me with balance that I can run it by too, if you want. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Wait, you actually got a real result on N1?

I roleblocked you. Is there an explanation anywhere for why you weren't roleblocked?

She investigated Lily N3, but was killed before she could reveal the result.  Her investigation of AVM on N1 was one that got blocked by you.

JiF lost town the game.

Just now, Leelou said:

It was, considering Verbal, Crusher and myself were slacking off. 

Verbal especially, lol.  I remember you furiously trying to get a hold of him when JiF voted Tina.  LOL. 

We also carried Ape's carcass across the finish line.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

by the book is me, 80, Lilly or fatass

all of us have nothing that points to alignment 

This is true but I'm operating off...we've Crusher's claim and you're D1 play/play surrounding the Ape lynch.  I believe you both as town for now, so that's why I said Lily or 80.

I'm just going to put this out there... I appreciate that Lizzie stepped up to moderate a game, and that he tried to do something ambitious with the setup. Fresh off a game it's easy to be frustrated, but ultimately, our number of players here is dwindling... and it should be expected that as our new crop of players starts trying to moderate games, there will be hiccups. 

A for effort.

Learn from the flaws, move on to the next one. 

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Haven't seen anything from Lily, AVM hasn't said much, not sure where 80 went, and Jif is gone for the next few hours.

80 repped a post of mine in the main forum when I was building up my case on him here.  Avoided the thread at the time though.  

Catching up now.  Still thinking lets kill 80.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

She investigated Lily N3, but was killed before she could reveal the result.  Her investigation of AVM on N1 was one that got blocked by you.

JiF lost town the game.

Oh, okay.

Also, the bold... obvi.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

And that was it. nobody saw it coming.

Brett, VT, Was dead!

CTM, VT, was dead!

Crusher, scum 1x bpv, was dead!

JiF, Town Doc, was dead!

Ninja hammer cats aka the Manx Cult - have won!

Lily, 2x Cult recruiter

AVM, recruited N1, 1x vig

80, recruiter N2, former VT

Huh?

Archived