Colts release Andre Johson

AFJF

Probably the end of the line for him.  Just looked at his career stats and one thing that shocked me, if you'd asked me to guess how many times he scored 10+ TD's I'd have guessed five or six.  Turns out the answer was zero.

38 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Probably the end of the line for him.  Just looked at his career stats and one thing that shocked me, if you'd asked me to guess how many times he scored 10+ TD's I'd have guessed five or six.  Turns out the answer was zero.

I hear ya ... But 68 total, 8 in a season three times & 9 in a season once is still pretty impressive

Just now, ljr said:

I hear ya ... But 68 total, 8 in a season three times & 9 in a season once is still pretty impressive

Oh, absolutely...a dominant player.  I just figured he had a few seasons of 12-13 TD's.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Sign this beast

Asst. coach?  Sure, why not?

Actually wouldn't be shocked if  a like Jax brings him in to mentor the young guys. Always came across as a really solid guy.

He was done before last year, which is what I told everyone that wanted to sign him.

Always found his lack of touchdowns weird. No Texan will ever wear #80 again and he will go in their Ring of Honor or whatever the hell they do, but I don't think he ends up in Canton. The mystifying lack of touchdowns should keep him out despite his prolonged period of dominance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, The Troll said:

He was done before last year, which is what I told everyone that wanted to sign him.

Always found his lack of touchdowns weird. No Texan will ever wear #80 again and he will go in their Ring of Honor or whatever the hell they do, but I don't think he ends up in Canton. The mystifying lack of touchdowns should keep him out despite his prolonged period of dominance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He never had a great qb throwing to him.  He was used as a check down guy by crappy players like Schaub and Carr.  He had Luck last season but the OL stunk.

i agree he is done.  As a depth guy on no money if he's willing maybe

Archived