Calvin Johnson retires per NFL Retwork

32EBoozer

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Thank god! I was picturing him in a Patriots Uni & it was not a good sight. Calvin & Gronk would be a f*cking nightmare scenario.

After the season they had with Moss it amazes me they don;t look for another aging top tier receiver.  Can you imagine Marshall on the Pats next to Gronk?  Just weird.

33 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

After the season they had with Moss it amazes me they don;t look for another aging top tier receiver.  Can you imagine Marshall on the Pats next to Gronk?  Just weird.

Brady pretty much plays pitch & catch with Gronk & Edelman, could you imagine adding a Calvin Johnson or like you said, Brandon Marshall? Be unstoppable I believe, add in a guy like Forte out of the backfield, OMG!

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Brady pretty much plays pitch & catch with Gronk & Edelman, could you imagine adding a Calvin Johnson or like you said, Brandon Marshall? Be unstoppable I believe, add in a guy like Forte out of the backfield, OMG!

Just baffles me they dont go out and get someone like that. 

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just baffles me they dont go out and get someone like that. 

Pats have a rigid set of standards before signing a FA.  Obviously, Cal Johnson and Marshall failed the Patriots' patented CPT (Cheating Proficiency Test).

18 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Marshall is too much of a type A personality for belichick

Archived