Fitz in LA???

Clementi49

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

You don't think Brick is watching the Fitz thing and thinking "Crap, Mac doesn't fool around and Fitz over-played his hand"

Brick will soon be faced with the same predicament. Take a drastic pay cut or look elsewhere.

Brick needs to take a pay cut of $6 mil.  Would be good for both sides he is not getting more than $8 mil in free agency 

Just now, drdetroit said:

Brick needs to take a pay cut of $6 mil.  Would be good for both sides he is not getting more than $8 mil in free agency 

And I'd still sign Beachum. Let Brick start beginning of season in case Beachum not ready and phase Beachum in as starter 'cause Brick will be gone next yr.

Schraeder from Atl. on the right side along with Beachum on left would be my dream.

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

And I'd still sign Beachum. Let Brick start beginning of season in case Beachum not ready and phase Beachum in as starter 'cause Brick will be gone next yr.

Schraeder from Atl. on the right side along with Beachum on left would be my dream.

Schroeder comes from zone blocking scheme I don't know how good he would be here.  I would rather have brick at less $ plus beachum is coming off an injury

18 minutes ago, jack48 said:

what Fitz did in buffalo last year with the playoffs in sight should not be disregarded, money-wise

True ... Nor should what he did the previous 5 games with the season on the line ... Nor should the QB market & it's current supply & demand status ... Nor should our intention of time we want Fitz at starting QB ... Nor should his ceiling & floor

all in all many ingredients in the pot ... Happily it seems like we have a master chef stirring it up in the kitchen

1 hour ago, ljr said:

True ... Nor should what he did the previous 5 games with the season on the line ... Nor should the QB market & it's current supply & demand status ... Nor should our intention of time we want Fitz at starting QB ... Nor should his ceiling & floor

all in all many ingredients in the pot ... Happily it seems like we have a master chef stirring it up in the kitchen

I am not saying i would not prefer him. He is still better than our other two.  No point in overpaying, tho.  We do not get to a playoff this year with our schedule and Fitz behind center.

Archived