Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Hi all!  Catch me up!  What has been happening?  I'm gonna try to read as fast as I can.

Leelou just claimed Doc, and JiF and Crusher claimed they are on a mason team.

There's much more, but I'm not the person to fill you in.

Oh, and no psls (AKA no penis; thank you Leelou!) has been trolling everyone with pictures--mainly Leelou.

Just now, Hallia said:

No penis?  Unfortunate.

So don't vote Leelou, got it.  Why is Verb on the table?

Lots of "I don't care if I'm dead, lynch me," dancing around questions about his thoughts on Leelou, and falsely accusing Hess of only voting him after he listed Hess as one of his suspects.  I think those are three of the reasons, at least.

36 minutes ago, Lily said:

I suppose so. I'm just trying to jump in and play as best I can. You all know that day one and I aren't good friends.

Bad excuse.

4 minutes ago, Hallia said:

No penis?  Unfortunate.

So don't vote Leelou, got it.  Why is Verb on the table?

Your guess is as good as mine.  I called out Lily early on, and now I'm getting heat for it - apparently I'm "pinging".  But I've consistently been on her case all day, so maybe that means I should be mislynched.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Lots of "I don't care if I'm dead, lynch me," dancing around questions about his thoughts on Leelou, and falsely accusing Hess of only voting him after he listed Hess as one of his suspects.  I think those are three of the reasons, at least.

Leelou hasn't played much this game yet, so I don't really have much on her.  I told you a slight town lean, and that was before she claimed Doc.

As for Hess, yeah.  He said I was pinging, I called him scum along with a few others (notably Lily as he seemingly came to her defense), and then I accused him of OMGUSing me and was proven wrong.  Oh well.  I still called Lily scum and then Hess before all that went down, so if that's a reason to lynch somebody trying to find scum, then I hope you can understand my "**** it, whatever" approach when I get votes piled on.

Just now, Verbal said:

Leelou hasn't played much this game yet, so I don't really have much on her.  I told you a slight town lean, and that was before she claimed Doc.

As for Hess, yeah.  He said I was pinging, I called him scum along with a few others (notably Lily as he seemingly came to her defense), and then I accused him of OMGUSing me and was proven wrong.  Oh well.  I still called Lily scum and then Hess before all that went down, so if that's a reason to lynch somebody trying to find scum, then I hope you can understand my "**** it, whatever" approach when I get votes piled on.

The question on Leelou was specifically pertaining to your thoughts on her soft claim.  Agree that you noted the above.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

The question on Leelou was specifically pertaining to your thoughts on her soft claim.  Agree that you noted the above.

Oh, my bad.  She wasn't really up for a lynch today, so I doubt her team would be agreeing with her to fake claim as scum this early.  No real reason; therefore, she's probably town.

Official Vote Count

Verbal (6) - Hess, Lily, decker, JiF, AVM, Ape

Lily (4) - Verbal, Leelou, Brett, CTM

Leelou (1) - No Penis

decker (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (3) - Ballin, Crusher, Hallia

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TUESDAY, 3 PM EST

12 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Isn't the post where you called Hess and Lily scum was the one that you called me scum, too? I thought you were just joking around, because I didn't think you could legitimately think that I'm scum at that point.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You just replaced someone an hour before deadline, and you aren't going to extend it? Even though the game is finally being played?

I'll extend it for Hallia to re-read.  The rest of you f*cks have had plenty of time.

Archived