Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

What, a townie isn't allowed to have a moment of shock and confusion?

I didn't even know what Brett was trying to claim.

i thought one of you was watcher, not necessarily you. 

come on

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Also, why was Ape on Lily's train to lynch her D1, if now he believes that Mason's mean it must be town or else it's bastard mod? Why did he want to kill her yesterday after she claimed and Decker confirmed.

Another contradiction

I missed the decker confirmed thing, but that is still kind of disingenuous to leave ape questioning the claim out

If Spoot WAS the watcher, then this could makes sense as just potential town vs town violence.

Because I would have TRACKED Spoot who went to Leelou to WATCH. 

But Spoot said he is not the watcher, and Crush says he is vanilla. So Jif must be the watcher, and Spoot is???

But essentially, with Spoot saying he was not the watcher then somebody is lying.

Just now, CTM said:

I missed the decker confirmed thing, but that is still kind of disingenuous to leave ape questioning the claim out

He did question it. My post showed that. But he unvoted after he saw Decker's confirmation.

40 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I answered, and CTM partially did.

Point 1- CTM identified that I was right in my statement. Spoot left a ton of content out when digging those quotes up.

Point 2 - I did claim tracker after

Point 3 - Ape was also playing very scummy. He was coming after me the same way he had as scum in previous game. Full of well worded but non-sensical and contradictory arguments.

1. CTM gets points for this.

2. Still doesn't make sense to not claim it in the initial reveal.

3. You had information about Spoot that you abandoned in favor of "Ape came after me". You can't read me, this isn't a scum tell, you are ******* dumb.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

If Spoot WAS the watcher, then this could makes sense as just potential town vs town violence.

But Spoot said he is not the watcher, and Crush says he is vanilla. So Jif must be the watcher, and Spoot is???

But essentially, with Spoot saying he was not the watcher then somebody is lying.

You're overthinking it.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

He did question it. My post showed that. But he unvoted after he saw Decker's confirmation.

you are trying to get off on technicality imo, ape's immediate reaction was to cast doubt on 2 mason claims.. and you left all of those posts out

Just now, CTM said:

you are trying to get off on technicality imo, ape's immediate reaction was to cast doubt on 2 mason claims.. and you left all of those posts out

But that wasn't the fukking point.

Brett's point was "Ape wanted to kill Lily after she claimed and Decker confirmed".

I proved that Ape unvoted after Decker confirmed.

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

We were trying to keep Spoot as the Watcher hidden...but **** sake, here we are.

I can confirm this.

**** sake.

The play level in this game...unreal.

Crusher and I are vanilla, Spoot is the watcher.  We are all town and a Mason group.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

dude, what are you doing? 

lol

crusher said spoot was rolled

you said one of us was watcher

i am fairly certain, although i have to double check that earlier you claimed vanilla

that means spoot has to be watcher and is consistent with crushers statement

--

so, if spoot is watcher, and watched leelou last night it makes sense that brett would've seen him visit her. yet he reacted like he didn't know what brett was talkign about

my guess.. your scum team is imploding and reacting too quickly in an uncoordinated fashion. You even said something to that effect about not playing together

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It wasn't about Ape's theory, feeling, logic, thought process, whatever. It was about his action, and his action proved that he moved his vote off Lily after the confirmation. In other words, he didn't want to kill her.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

But that wasn't the fukking point.

Brett's point was "Ape wanted to kill Lily after she claimed and Decker confirmed".

I proved that Ape unvoted after Decker confirmed.

nono.. the point was that ape and lilly being scum mates is unlikely because ape cast doubt on her reveal close to deadline and seemed to still want to lynch her. You are trying to take advantage of brett mis remembering when it's clear what the intent was

1 minute ago, JiF said:

We were trying to keep Spoot as the Watcher hidden...but **** sake, here we are.

I can confirm this.

**** sake.

Crusher and I are vanilla, Spoot is the watcher.  We are all town and a Mason group.

Yep.

Goddamn. I went to bed feeling good about this game, and I wake up to this sh*tshow.

Good job, Brett. If you are a town Tracker, you just exposed two town PRs.

Just now, JiF said:

I can confirm this.

**** sake.

Crusher already said Spoot was a power role, you've said you were vanilla and Crush has said he was vanilla...

So how was not flat out saying Spoot was the Watcher and dancing around it like this helpful to Spoot or town in any way?  Because all it did was leave the town confused and paint a target on Spoot.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

i am fairly certain, although i have to double check that earlier you claimed vanilla

--

so, if spoot is watcher, and watched leelou last night it makes sense that brett would've seen him visit her. yet he reacted like he didn't know what brett was talkign about

my guess.. your scum team is imploding and reacting too quickly in an uncoordinated fashion. You even said something to that effect about not playing together

This was my instructions.  I've been telling him not to reveal watcher and to keep it hidden as much as possible.

I have zero clue what Crusher did what he did but it's a mess now.  I love my muffin top, but he's playing his own game.

Unless 80 is bastard modding, we're all town because he specifically said so with our roles, vanilla, vanilla, watcher, in the QT. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

--

Because this is my first time with a PR role and I didn't want to have to reveal.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It wasn't about Ape's theory, feeling, logic, thought process, whatever. It was about his action, and his action proved that he moved his vote off Lily after the confirmation. In other words, he didn't want to kill her.

Yea, to meet the deadline. Look at when I unvoted her... I tried to hammer Verbal to make sure we didn't go random. 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Let scum choose who to go after tonight.Obviously Spoot has a role.  Im big fat and Vanilla.  mmmmmmmm, Im yummy

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yet you want to lynch my mason partner who I just vouched for.  I would keep the roled player in the game.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

nono.. the point was that ape and lilly being scum mates is unlikely because ape cast doubt on her reveal close to deadline and seemed to still want to lynch her. You are trying to take advantage of brett mis remembering when it's clear what the intent was

But that's not what I was referring to.

Perhaps I misread the entire meaning behind the post, but I'm not trying to take advantage of everything. I was simply correcting Brett.

Archived