Official Vote Count

Leelou (2) - Ballin, no psls

decker (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Leelou

Hess (1) - AVM

Brett (1) - Crusher

no psls(1) - Brett

Not Voting (8) - Ape, CTM, Hess, Spoot, decker, Lily, Pac, Verbal

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Official Vote Count

decker (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Leelou

Hess (1) - AVM

Brett (1) - Crusher

nopsis(1) - Brett

Who's nopsis ?

Official Vote Count

decker (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Leelou

Hess (1) - AVM

Brett (1) - Crusher

no psls (1) - Brett

Official Vote Count

decker (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Leelou

Hess (1) - AVM

Brett (1) - Crusher

no psls (1) - Brett

Verbal (1) - Hess

Not Voting (7) - Ape, CTM, Spoot, decker, Lily, Pac, Verbal

My neighbor just ran his mailbox over.  Like right over the top of it.  My dog started barking so I went outside.  Why my life is better than most? My neighbor blamed the mailbox.  Yep.  You might have a drinking problem when?   So awesome.  Mrs Crusher is in Long Island visiting her Dad with our girls for spring break.  Can't wait to tell her it's probably ok the next time my dog shits on his lawn Haha.  I made Littke Sal fetch the box from under his car.   Then properly scolded it for getting in the way.  

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My neighbor just ran his mailbox over.  Like right over the top of it.  My dog started barking so I went outside.  Why my life is better than most? My neighbor blamed the mailbox.  Yep.  You might have a drinking problem when?   So awesome.  Mrs Crusher is in Long Island visiting her Dad with our girls for spring break.  Can't wait to tell her it's probably ok the next time my dog sh*ts on his lawn Haha.  I made Littke Sal fetch the box from under his car.   Then properly scolded it for getting in the way.  

Wow. 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Wow. 

Truly outstanding.  He is s very pompous Washington DC bigwig.  Wife left him because he bang bang office help.  Took off with his three very sweet children .  Now he drinks 7 nights a week and to his credit rocks solid poontang.  But his own mailbox turned on him.  Did I mention my dogs live to shit on his lawn?  It's so plush, so green.  I love the dude but couple years ago he use to lecture me on my lifestyle on my affinity for all things go better with booze.  They do, well uhh.,. Maybe not mail boxes. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Truly outstanding.  He is s very pompous Washington DC bigwig.  Wife left him because he bang bang office help.  Took off with his three very sweet children .  Now he drinks 7 nights a week and to his credit rocks solid poontang.  But his own mailbox turned on him.  Did I mention my dogs live to sh*t on his lawn?  It's so plush, so green.  I love the dude but couple years ago he use to lecture me on my lifestyle on my affinity for all things go better with booze.  They do, well uhh.,. Maybe not mail boxes. 

At least it was his mailbox and not yours. 

Archived