Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Always, although he is a little less dangerous right now because his parrot Nyn isn't playing. Takes away his standard-issue double vote power.

all i'm left with is StraightSmash and his constant paranoia over me

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Two things happening here, either 

1) you are trying to bait me into a vote on CTM

2) you are trying to throw shade on me to make me look scummy

both are bad

vote Leelou

No, an observation that CTM seems to be concerned with you and you aren't even voting him. 

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Okay. He has 3 votes on him. CTM only comments on you, someone who isn't voting him. 

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I answered you! 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

What a crock of sh*t. You're just trying to write off everything I say by attacking the poster not the actual posts

Really? 

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

No, an observation that CTM seems to be concerned with you and you aren't even voting him. 

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Okay. He has 3 votes on him. CTM only comments on you, someone who isn't voting him. 

What do these things have in common?  CTM is concerned with Brett, and Brett isn't voting him.

Ok, I can accept that (I didn't pay attention to confirm or anything), but why bother stating it?  Like, what is the point?

Just now, StraightCash said:

What a crock of sh*t. You're just trying to write off everything I say by attacking the poster not the actual posts

Is that dragon head bottom your avatar sucking on its tail, another dragons dick, another dragon tail or its own dick?

Archived