Official Final Guess

Sarge4Tide

1st Round Pick   

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your official final guess at the Jets 1st pick in the 2016 draft?

• QB Paxton Lynch
    • WR Corey Coleman
    • WR LaQuan Treadwell
    • WR Will Fuller
    • OL Jake Conklin
    • OL Taylor Decker
    • OL Jason Springs
    • OL German Ifedi
    • DL A'Shawn Robinson
    • DL Kevin Dodd
    • DL Robert Nkemdiche
    • DE / LB Emmanuel Ogbah
    • LB Reggie Ragland
    • LB Noah Spence
    • LB Darron Lee
    • LB Leonard Floyd
    • CB Eli Apple
    • CB William Jackson
    • CB Mackensie Alexander
    • Somebody else

I think this poll is set up to make votes public, so if you want to go on record with your prediction for the Jets 1st pick, now is your chance! (REMEMBER: THE VOTES ARE PUBLIC, SO DON'T VOTE IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR VOTE TO BE SHOWN TO OTHERS)

Ok, it looks like voters names are not public.......I'm not sure what's going on with it, sorry

"Officially" I went with Lynch because I didn't notice the "somebody else" option.  I think it's Lynch if the Jets trade up.  If they stay put at 20, somebody will jump up in front of them to take Lynch, leaving the Jets with Connor Cook.

22 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Lynch or another QB.

This!

i do think the intention was to use Mo as leverage + more to attempt to move up for Goff rumors were true.

that option appears of the table with Rams likely taking Goff

still believe Mo will be moved on or before the draft whether that winds up being leverage for the 2 spot with Cle + more for Wentz, 2nd rounder this year, 1st rounder in the future drafts or what still tbd ... Maybe something could be done with Mo for a pick at the end of round one / early round 2 if Cook is still there.

also agree if we want Lynch we can't stay at 20

def think a QB is the intent in Round 1 ... Possibly that's our first pick or possible a second pick at the end of the round for Cook 

Was thinking if we stay at 20 Floyd ... But the whole "not flying him &'the other Bulldog LB to NJ still feels strange to me.

long story short picked other ... Thinking Goff is gone ... Wentz/Lynch/Cook depending on our draft movement

Archived