Patrick Peterson: Jets' Darrelle Revis 'still a shutdown corner'

Gas2No99

38 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

How did Revis perform in the playoffs last year?

Nice to see the Jets spending big money on players who can carry them to the playoffs.

He's still better than anyone in the Patriots secondary. 

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

That's pretty funny coming from a fan of a team who hasn't sniffed the playoffs in 5 years and hasn't had a home playoff game in well over a decade.

Funnier is you hanging out day and night on an opposing teams message board. 

2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Hogwash.

Revis was terrified getting beat deep.

i think you should go to most any bookstore and get the book "football for dummies" and then you may be able to speak intellently

3 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

i think you should go to most any bookstore and get the book "football for dummies" and then you may be able to speak intellently

He would have to leave his parents basement ask them for money and then catch the bus way too much to ask for. 

22 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

I can still troll DeAndre Hopkins and Sammy Watkins.

Revis can't cover them.

Maybe in 20 years when the full effects of CTE set in. I've never seen you successfully troll anyone with what science might consider a functional cerebral cortex.

17 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I don't really see how any Jets fan could defend that Revis contract. It is way over what other CBs get in term of guaranteed money. And if Mac is such a tough negotiator how come he "caved in" to Revis' demands on his first day of free agency. His play is not up to that standard anymore. It was before his injury but not now. Every player is banged up and plays injured in the NFL. So if you're on the field no excuses. 

Woody publicly stated the parameters of the deal, it's not like Mac was negotiating from a position of strength and I would justify the deal since Revis is one of the few HOF players drafted by the Jets and it will be nice (as a fan) to see him retire as a Jet -

To help the cap he should have signed Mo last year and left Cro or Skrine at the alter, seemed like all 3 CB deals happened at once

Archived