Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

At the rate you are going, you will have implied that everyone in the game is scum, without saying any of them are. 

I've never seen such a transparent approach to being scum. Truly awful.

So far today:

You open with claiming that fake claimed being SK. The problem with this is that not even you are so stupid as to think that claiming SK isn't going to pose a problem on D2 after the SK kills, and then you would have to spin some bullsh*t about trying to smoke them out, etc. What you couldn't know was that there was a Town Vig, and that would have made a great cover for an actual SK to hide under. Any way you look at it, your "fake claim" has created a mess and is a distraction. 

You then proceed to make cases against Andrej, JiF and throw shade over the game in general - then you vote me, a convenient choice for a speed lynch set up by the ladies. 

Your play is just nasty.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I use the same logic with Crusher's vote. Why no case?

Andrej has put enough out there to at least start a conversation.

I will say that neither of these votes look like attempts to start a fast moving train, as opposed the the ladies stacking those votes in there in what looks to me like an attempt at a speed lynch.

I voted Lilly because The town just got kicked in the nuts and we need everyone to chime in.  Got a problem with that pirate?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I'm trying too, a$$hole.  good damn.  lol

Try harder, then. Because if you are doing this as town, it's about as bad as I've ever seen you. 

You are cutting into the one person that has actually been cultivating a scum hunting dynamic (me), while essentially acting as a bumper for the person who was trying to direct traffic and obfuscate everything (DPR).

You know how I scum hunt, so play off of it, and stop bitching. Prove your ******* worth, or shut up.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You are misrepresenting the scum hunting I did on D1, just because I yelled at you a lot. In doing so, you are ignoring a lot of blatant sh*t, in favor of tangental goofball observations. This is what your game looks like when you get knocked out of orbit. I'm just saying.

As for the bold, I don't know why you keep saying this. If trolling, I get it, but right now it's not working as troll bait. It's keeping you squarely in a "he could just be playing scum awfully again" frame.

Anyway, I've listed who I'm ready to lynch - because I have been trying to catch scum. Catching scum is figuring out the game. I'm voting my best read. I've listed my secondary reads. All of the casing is established. I don't see any point in regurgitating it.

We havent been able to verify a single read I've made but I'm making goofball observations?  lol ok man 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

So far today:

You open with claiming that fake claimed being SK. The problem with this is that not even you are so stupid as to think that claiming SK isn't going to pose a problem on D2 after the SK kills, and then you would have to spin some bullsh*t about trying to smoke them out, etc. What you couldn't know was that there was a Town Vig, and that would have made a great cover for an actual SK to hide under. Any way you look at it, your "fake claim" has created a mess and is a distraction. 

You then proceed to make cases against Andrej, JiF and throw shade over the game in general - then you vote me, a convenient choice for a speed lynch set up by the ladies. 

Your play is just nasty.

This post is kinda bad though

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Probably correct though.

I'm inno. I don't have that big of a problem with DPR, plus j think Leelou is scum.

Lily is still questionable though 

Why is Lily questionable? And were you able to pull yourself away from your other game long enough to see my exchange with her last night?

(Also, @JiF if anything it was Lily who I worked to case during night - not DPR as you suggested in your sh*tty post. Get your details right, pussy.)

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No.

I still think you are in one of your stupid cycles. Doing what I tell you won't change that. I'm asking you to wake up. You are bitching about me trolling you, but here you are starting it all back up now. You're a hypocrite, and I don't even think it's intentional. I think you're just really, really stupid.

Again, you havent seen a single one of my reads.  But I'm doing stupid?  Ok bud.  Thanks.  But you're not sh*tting on my efforts or anything either, right? wow

You're being an a$$hole for no reason...but I guess we should be used to that by now. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

He wasnt saying stupid sh*t.  That's the problem.  The only reason why it was stupid is because you were the focus.

Nyn knew she was clinging to one weak comment.  It was obvious with every post she made after.

No, it was bad generally. Which is why he took the heat he did for it. 

I'm not sure how much you've played with Nyn, but her aggression there is exactly how I've seen her bulldog players as town plenty of times. I have very little doubt that she's town.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

So far today:

Your play is just nasty.

Narrative.

Just ridiculous. I have no need to respond or defend against any of this rubbish. If anyone else would like to ask me questions, that's fine. I stand by the fact that 1 of the reactions to the SK death is probably the SK, and 1 is most definitely scum trying to make sure town tries lynching SK today - not scum. That second part is mafia 101, for ****s sake.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Try harder, then. Because if you are doing this as town, it's about as bad as I've ever seen you. 

You are cutting into the one person that has actually been cultivating a scum hunting dynamic (me), while essentially acting as a bumper for the person who was trying to direct traffic and obfuscate everything (DPR).

You know how I scum hunt, so play off of it, and stop bitching. Prove your ******* worth, or shut up.

YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN A SINGLE ******* READ OF MINE FLIP, YOU ******* a$$hole.

holy sh*t man.

My god.  It's unreal.  You're doing this on purpose with game intent or you're just ******* a$$hole.  **** sake. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Again, you havent seen a single one of my reads.  But I'm doing stupid?  Ok bud.  Thanks.  But you're not sh*tting on my efforts or anything either, right? wow

You're being an a$$hole for no reason...but I guess we should be used to that by now. 

I always call you stupid. Stop trying to appeal to emotion like it suddenly bothers you. You're being a twat.

If you're scum, then outplay me. If you're town, then stop whelping like a little raw butthole, and collaborate.

I don't know how else to get through your sh*t for brains.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I voted Lilly because The town just got kicked in the nuts and we need everyone to chime in.  Got a problem with that pirate?

Lily is lurking, no doubt. And I noted that. I was drawing a comparison between your vote and the others. Easy big fella.

This post is kinda bad though

I should have just said that Ape is creating a huge mess with his distractions. I don't know if you'v played with him, but It's something that he does when he loses his mind.

What I've tried to say today is that we need to take our time and go through the info as opposed to pushing on speed lynches.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I always call you stupid. Stop trying to appeal to emotion like it suddenly bothers you. You're being a twat.

If you're scum, then outplay me. If you're town, then stop whelping like a little raw butthole, and collaborate.

I don't know how else to get through your sh*t for brains.

I'm the one being a twat?  Ok...cool. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

We havent been able to verify a single read I've made but I'm making goofball observations?  lol ok man 

I know I'm town, and what I've been doing, so when you throw nonsense out there and misrepresent it, and my meta as well... yea, it's stupid goofball sh*t.

The same stupid goofball sh*t I rely on from you when you are town, and I am scum. If I were anything other than town right now, I'd be using you as an instrument of death. If I were scum, I'd massage you into lynching any townies you are pinged by. If I were SK, I'd shut my mouth, and just let you roll through the town/scum or whoever you want.

There's really no reason for me to try to appeal to you for collaboration, if I'm not town.

But I wouldn't expect you, being the goofball you are, to get that.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I know I'm town, and what I've been doing, so when you throw nonsense out there and misrepresent it, and my meta as well... yea, it's stupid goofball sh*t.

The same stupid goofball sh*t I rely on from you when you are town, and I am scum. If I were anything other than town right now, I'd be using you as an instrument of death. If I were scum, I'd massage you into lynching any townies you are pinged by. If I were SK, I'd shut my mouth, and just let you roll through the town/scum or whoever you want.

There's really no reason for me to try to appeal to you for collaboration, if I'm not town.

But I wouldn't expect you, being the goofball you are, to get that.

GFY

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why is Lily questionable? And were you able to pull yourself away from your other game long enough to see my exchange with her last night?

Yeah, yesterday I read from like pg 15, 16 all the way through.

I think maybe the best point you postulated was about her wanting to lynch Nolder to catch JiF after her statement about him protecting Nolder as a scum PR or however she put it.

i think she's questionable because she was parked on Nolder all day and I don't ever remember why she voted him. I need to look at that. Plus in general I don't feel like she's very involved.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont like the way you're defending Nyn and she doesnt seem to be getting any traction...but I agree with you on Leelou.  

Unvote

Vote Leelou

I'll defend Nyn because I think she's town.

i also think Leelou should recognize that considering their experience together. D1 was classic town!Nyn so Leelou having her in her scum reads at all is a problem for me.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Lily is lurking, no doubt. And I noted that. I was drawing a comparison between your vote and the others. Easy big fella.

I should have just said that Ape is creating a huge mess with his distractions. I don't know if you'v played with him, but It's something that he does when he loses his mind.

What I've tried to say today is that we need to take our time and go through the info as opposed to pushing on speed lynches.

Which is about as benign a statement as there is.

This whole post is garbage Wes, good lord. You have seen me thrive in manufactured chaos, and no part of this is a distraction. My heated interrogations yesterday led me, and others, to form cases on people. Today, I'm hoping once JIF stops whelping like a twat, we can crystalize a couple solid cases.

Nobody is advocating a speed lynch, so stop fear-mongering about it.

What needs to happen is MORE people need to start building cases, so that the deeper we get into the game, the more footholds we have to refer back to with regards to events/statements captured in case-making. I've done my part. I'm being brash, because I'm daring others to do their part.

You are one of the worst offenders. You've posted a ton, and haven't said anyting of substance. You've tried to undermine the credibility of my play, but haven't called me scum or even defended the logic in my case. You've simply resorted to weak character assassination, by insinuating bad play mostly associated with how I was in mafia when I first started playing. Years ago. The rest of what you've done is direct traffic and/or obfuscate details.

You are not playing a town game. @JiF has suggested I'm not scum hunting, so I'm curious what the **** he thinks you've been doing all game... 

i also think Leelou should recognize that considering their experience together. D1 was classic town!Nyn so Leelou having her in her scum reads at all is a problem for me.

The meta insight here is helpful. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Yeah, yesterday I read from like pg 15, 16 all the way through.

I think maybe the best point you postulated was about her wanting to lynch Nolder to catch JiF after her statement about him protecting Nolder as a scum PR or however she put it.

i think she's questionable because she was parked on Nolder all day and I don't ever remember why she voted him. I need to look at that. Plus in general I don't feel like she's very involved.

I think she's scum. 

Read up, I'm curious to hear your follow-up thoughts.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Which is about as benign a statement as there is.

This whole post is garbage Wes, good lord. You have seen me thrive in manufactured chaos, and no part of this is a distraction. My heated interrogations yesterday led me, and others, to form cases on people. Today, I'm hoping once JIF stops whelping like a twat, we can crystalize a couple solid cases.

Nobody is advocating a speed lynch, so stop fear-mongering about it.

What needs to happen is MORE people need to start building cases, so that the deeper we get into the game, the more footholds we have to refer back to with regards to events/statements captured in case-making. I've done my part. I'm being brash, because I'm daring others to do their part.

You are one of the worst offenders. You've posted a ton, and haven't said anyting of substance. You've tried to undermine the credibility of my play, but haven't called me scum or even defended the logic in my case. You've simply resorted to weak character assassination, by insinuating bad play mostly associated with how I was in mafia when I first started playing. Years ago. The rest of what you've done is direct traffic and/or obfuscate details.

You are not playing a town game. @JiF has suggested I'm not scum hunting, so I'm curious what the **** he thinks you've been doing all game... 

I'm done getting sucked into this.  

8 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

You think she displayed classic town Nyn on D1.  Well what about D2?  Just drop a vote on DPR at day break and disappear.  No explanation, no contribution...just a vote on a player that looked to be the obvious favorite for a lynch today.

Is that a town behavior?  

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

You think she displayed classic town Nyn on D1.  Well what about D2?  Just drop a vote on DPR at day break and disappear.  No explanation, no contribution...just a vote on a player that looked to be the obvious favorite for a lynch today.

Is that a town behavior?  

Eh, I would say generally it's not the best look but it doesn't take away from what I saw before.

i won't answer for her, but I bet I know exactly why she's voting DPR.

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

Eh, I would say generally it's not the best look but it doesn't take away from what I saw before.

i won't answer for her, but I bet I know exactly why she's voting DPR.

Yeah, I clearly didt see what you saw but I'm curious to know why you giving an opinion of why someone if voting someone is "answering for her"...you'd just be giving an opinion of why you think she's voting DPR.  You're not Nyn, so I wouldnt take your answer as hers. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

That was about as bad of a D1 you could have.  4 town deaths, 1 being the cop and 1 being the Vig. 

I'm taking it JC took a shot last night.

I'm also taking it as Ape is in fact SK.  Which makes sense.  He wasnt scum hunting at all yesterday, just trolling/poopoo'ing on everything I type while solely fixated on DPR. Looking back it makes total sense if he's 3rd party the way he played...especially the emo ploy to still pull of his clever move to start the day.  We could lynch there today if we just want to hit "non-town" but we need to focus on scum because the town is severely handicapped now. 

There was a lot of work to set up DPR as the lynch today last night, namely by a townie (80) but also by the Ape.  Leelou and Nyn's vote a disgusting accordingly.

Do we have an all female scum team?  Lily, Leelou,Nyn?  Lily pinged with a couple of posts but I also liked a couple of posts.  Always a tough read for me.

I'm going to stick with my gut and go back to the work I put in prior to Ape derailing my efforts.

Vote Nyn

She worked hard to keep everyone fixated on Nol vs. AJ.  And it was all revolved around b.s. that she originally supported even though she claims she didnt.  The push on him was weak and bogus and I think she knows it based on how she responded when questioned about it.

Smash, Crush, AJ - not sure.  All have pinged for one reason or another but dont have definitive read one way or the other.  Smash was full blockhead mode yesterday once he started contributing which is usually a town tell for him.  AJ no read.  Crush was super defensive yesterday but otherwise I thought he was contributing good thoughts.  

Exact reason I came out with my Lilly vote.  We got our clocks cleaned by an all girls scum team.  I want to hear from Lilly been lurking and not doing much.  I was dead wrong on my read last game with Leelou.  I gave her benefit because of a comment she made about having hard time getting on but I don't like what I see from her so far at all.  Not to break your balls of the three girls NYN is reading Most town to me.  Have not looked back at her and looked away when she was flirting with Kleck but I am more concerned about the other two. 

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

@JiF we are the ghostbusters.

and with that, I'm out for the day.

You very well may be a ghost in some short time.  Good call.  

And I expect that she'll explain when she comes around again.

Think about it this way. Nyn tends to focus on people when they say things that don't make sense. I know you disagree, but Nolder voting me for the reasons he did were bad and he basically had no leg to stand on. What you see as Nyn bringing attention back to it, I see Nyn finding a scum read and then forcing other people to talk about it. Hint: look at her interaction with DPR D1 about Nolder

46 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

What are your thoughts on Leelou?

I know she's got a lot going on IRL and limited access so her low involvement doesn't bother me. I'm not comfortable clearing her quite yet but at the same time I don't find her particularly suspicious. I think she's trying.