Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

AJ - I'm not comfortable with Nyn because she isn't super engaged in the game. She's on my second tier of scum leans, not in my top 3 of OMFG she's the scummiest scum to ever cum. She spent a good portion of the day just flirting with Klecko, but I don't really feel like her heart is in the game. Not sure if it's because of RL sh*t, or she's scum. So she's not townie for me. The fact that you are using that, plus Pac saying I'm worthy of a vote to be your reasoning that I'm scum, that's complete and utter sh*t. 

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Lily(1): Crusher

Leelou (3): AJ, JiF, DPR

DPR(3): Leelou, Nyn, Ape

Not Voting: Lily, Smash

A deadline is set for Tuesday, July 26th at 12pm PST.  With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

AJ - I'm not comfortable with Nyn because she isn't super engaged in the game. She's on my second tier of scum leans, not in my top 3 of OMFG she's the scummiest scum to ever cum. She spent a good portion of the day just flirting with Klecko, but I don't really feel like her heart is in the game. Not sure if it's because of RL sh*t, or she's scum. So she's not townie for me. The fact that you are using that, plus Pac saying I'm worthy of a vote to be your reasoning that I'm scum, that's complete and utter sh*t. 

AJ using Pac's list to nudge your train was gross. Combine that with him using the 3 kills to set the table for a SK hunt, rather than a scum hunt, if I hadn't immediately called it out... is also alarming. 

I mean, for ****'s sake, DPR just did a reads list and included "feel better about Pac". Pac is dead. Nobody batted an eye, except AJ though. So... Frankly, I'm spun around a little. 

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

The flirting bit is fair. I still think how she went at Nolder for being dumb was vintage town Nyn though - which I figured you'd probably agree with and see as well. I'm also not using Pac as a reason to scum read you, never have. Only thing I d said close to that was pointing out he had you as his bottom 2 and then got got.

I also think your JC vote was opportunistic.

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

have to be careful here DPR could be trying to out the real doc since the scum team is in the drivers seat and right now that would be a good scum play. Also DPR as Town should have NEVER said he was a one time DOC that basically signs his death sentence without giving scum anything at all to think about before they pounce.

This looks like a poor attempt to out the real Doc

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

that's wonderful so what do you think about DPR and his claim ? Don't you think that was a foolish claim if DPR is in fact Town ? Do you think DPR would be that foolish OR do you think hes scum not thinking things out ?

This and that.

Reveal makes no sense. Even if it was a 1-timer, it would be a BPV. I've never seen a 1-time Doc, so this is a nuanced way for DPR to try and out the real Doc, imo.

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

that's wonderful so what do you think about DPR and his claim ? Don't you think that was a foolish claim if DPR is in fact Town ? Do you think DPR would be that foolish OR do you think hes scum not thinking things out ?

I don't know DPR enough to know how he'd handle the claim in that situation as either alignment.

i do think the claim is both 1) convenient because he can say he's already used it and therefore can't be vetted and 2) unlikely based on the amount of NKs we've seen. 

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

The flirting bit is fair. I still think how she went at Nolder for being dumb was vintage town Nyn though - which I figured you'd probably agree with and see as well. I'm also not using Pac as a reason to scum read you, never have. Only thing I d said close to that was pointing out he had you as his bottom 2 and then got got.

You continue to evade addressing the DPR reveal, and push the Leelou train. Why?

6 hours ago, D P R said:

So far today:

1. You vote me with no explanation or case.

2. I don't even know what nonsense you're spinning above. I thought you were asking for my scum list, which I had already posted. Now you are saying that I care about whether there are 3 or 4 listed? This is useless fluff intended to distract from the fact that you are still not posting a case against me.

3. Suck up to JiF because he made a good post and with that, you are out for the day. That's mighty convenient.

1. This is all bullsh*t. Considering that I've pretty much made it clear I was going to be voting you overnight, my vote shouldn't have been that shocking to you. 

2. BULLsh*t. I'm not spinning anything. You asked me for my top 3, I asked if you were reading my posts. My top 4 was a couple posts back. I was giving you sh*t about the 4 thing because you asked me again for a top 3. Hence my smartass posts. 

3. LOL sorry for trying to make a joke before I had to go back to work. 

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Leelou and Nyn are my best bets for scum right now. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Leelou & Nun are my 1 & 2. Nun strikes me as unnecessarily aggressive and Leelou is doing her drop-in-to-attack-then-split routine. Both are skilled enough by far to cover tells, so I tend to look at things from the macro point of view of what effect are their actions having? They also get a weird synergy when they are in cahoots together and I see threads of that.

Smash and Lily are lurking. But, I do admit that both do always tend to do that because of their schedules. So, I keep them in my pocket until I see a couple or few days of play and their reactions. I figure that's what others are doing as well.

Andrej is null for me, but I do notice how easily he became a voice of reason today. I don't have a scum read on him, but my tin-foil mind can't help but see what a powerful position that would be while the rest of us who are used to each other revel in town-on-town violence.

I feel better about you and Pac. You've settled into productive scum-hunting and Pac isn't active, but isn't doing his scum thing either. Crusher is scum-hunting as well.

Ape has me all crossed up. If it were anyone else I would lynch and laugh and at the Sk reveal, the pullback and fake-reveal-reveal, his tunneling on players, terrible distraction of the game and then calling it aggressive. The problem is, he does stupid sh*t like this all the time and winds up as scum MVP. I'm tucking him with Smash and Lily for the time being and am fighting the urge to get into a trolling war, which I would enjoy to no end, but the extra 20 pages isn't exactly going to help the town.

I'll throw my vote down:

Vote Leelou

I get that other players don't see her as scum and that's fine. But, when she does the poke-and-run thing and she refuses to answer my questions, I'm usually dead on with her.

No. And Pac is dead. 

45 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Pac had Leelou as one of his top reads going into Night.

Just saying

See AJ, how is this not nudging me and using this as a reason for scum reading me? 

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

He did...but he's terrible at this game.  He also had me as his #1 and that's way wrong.

Still think Leelou is scum but nothing to do with that Pacturd.  lol

Why? 

27 minutes ago, D P R said:

LMFAO

I'm the 1x Doc genius.

Way to go.

And I'm the Queen of England. 

25 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Let me guess - you used it already too?

1x is a weak Doc in a game full of killers.

ew. Don't like that first bit. 

5 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Explain to me why it was opportunistic? 

Okay, I breezed right over these... my bad.

29 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Let me guess - you used it already too?

1x is a weak Doc in a game full of killers.

7 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I don't know DPR enough to know how he'd handle the claim in that situation as either alignment.

i do think the claim is both 1) convenient because he can say he's already used it and therefore can't be vetted and 2) unlikely based on the amount of NKs we've seen. 

Ape don't get your sh*t twisted just cause Leelou came in and made a post that sounds indignant. I've barely used Pac's read on her as evidence, but I'm definitely taking it into consideration.

She explained her bit on Nyn, fine. I don't particularly care what "tier" of a scum read she was, it was the fact she was in general after I think Nyn's D1 was on her town game

my point still stands irt her early JC vote. She was never involved in the back and forth going on at the time about your claim, JC said something to get looked at cross eyed by a few of us and in swoops Leelou to start his wagon. Opportunity strikes, etc.

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

Ape don't get your sh*t twisted just cause Leelou came in and made a post that sounds indignant. I've barely used Pac's read on her as evidence, but I'm definitely taking it into consideration.

She explained her bit on Nyn, fine. I don't particularly care what "tier" of a scum read she was, it was the fact she was in general after I think Nyn's D1 was on her town game

my point still stands irt her early JC vote. She was never involved in the back and forth going on at the time about your claim, JC said something to get looked at cross eyed by a few of us and in swoops Leelou to start his wagon. Opportunity strikes, etc.

Oh, I'm not sounding indignant, I am indignant. 

I don't give a flying **** what you think of Nyn's town game or not. I saw qualities that didn't have her heart in the game and I know she gets that way as scum. It's why she's a low scum read for me. Nolder is an easy lynch. It's very easy to push that he's scummy. 

A vote of one was really starting a wagon??? LOL 

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

You just asked me if I wanted to hammer DPR, and now you're selling me on Leelou?

I feel like DPR false-claimed, you breadcrumbed second-guessing of it, but you've done nothing but turn up the heat on Leelou.

Your position here is hedged. If you can't sell Leelou, you can go back to DPR and bus him. If you can sell Leelou, you can still backpedal after the mislynch. This all assumes she's town and you and DPR are not, of course.

Harumph!!!!!

I said it one time and that was after I had already presented other reasons why I had you as scum.

Keep scrounging though 

Scrounging for what? You have what 3 points as to why I'm scum? If you have more, present them. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

I have not used the protect yet and I can't help what the mod sends me, now can I? 

IMO, you only feel compelled to try and explain away these points, if you are lying about them... you aren't helping your cause, imo.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

I have not used the protect yet and I can't help what the mod sends me, now can I? 

that should be obvious that you didn't use the 1x but its still a worthless claim for town since you basically gave yourself up. Why not just claim Doc ?

lets lynch the pirate then, I don't give a ****. The heat is turning up on Leelou cause, surprise, she's arrived and now we're arguing. I've maintained they are both probably scum but not teamed, I'm happy to string up either 

Dont take things out of context. Thread flow is important. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You just asked me if I wanted to hammer DPR, and now you're selling me on Leelou?

I feel like DPR false-claimed, you breadcrumbed second-guessing of it, but you've done nothing but turn up the heat on Leelou.

Your position here is hedged. If you can't sell Leelou, you can go back to DPR and bus him. If you can sell Leelou, you can still backpedal after the mislynch. This all assumes she's town and you and DPR are not, of course.

Harumph!!!!!

Lol I am town, and I'm kinda interested to see exactly what he can dig up. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

IMO, you only feel compelled to try and explain away these points, if you are lying about them... you aren't helping your cause, imo.

one thing I will say is I think he would be a lot more passionate about his defense if he was scum

lets lynch the pirate then, I don't give a ****. The heat is turning up on Leelou cause, surprise, she's arrived and now we're arguing. I've maintained they are both probably scum but not teamed, I'm happy to string up either 

I don't see how me arriving home from work is such a surprise I'm here. Considering I have quite a few votes I figured "hey maybe I should address stuff". 

what ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

that should be obvious that you didn't use the 1x but its still a worthless claim for town since you basically gave yourself up. Why not just claim Doc ?

The proper claim, if he was town, is something, anything that would make us not lynch him, and then draw the NK of scum... so his 1x doc ability gets used, and it absorbs a NK. 

We know Wes well enough that we should assume he can come up with a strategy like this, if the role is legit.

4 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

lol, how is it out of context to describe literally what you're doing... don't bullsh*t a bullsh*tter, son

put your money where your mouth is... 

Just now, Leelou said:

And your point is? What I'm not allowed to say anything when I see you post something that is crap? 

I expect you to argue regardless of your alignment so cut the sh*t.

Ape says it looks like I'm hedging on DPR and turning up the heat on you. I'm reminding him to keep things in context.

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

I expect you to argue regardless of your alignment so cut the sh*t.

Ape says it looks like I'm hedging on DPR and turning up the heat on you. I'm reminding him to keep things in context.

Well then, vote for DPR.