Deep Thoughts

Jetster

Andy Dalton is no slouch & bounced back from 7 sacks! That ginger is DAMN GOOD.

If he doesn't get hurt last year they had a great chance of being in the Super Bowl. That's a veteran team with a top 3 Oline. There best player AJ Green put on a CLINIC, making great catch after great catch. He had Revis in his pocket & caught a ball an inch off the ground while diving, secured it & got a HUGE 1st down when the Jets lost momentum after Folks blocked FG.

Each & every game is won or lost by just a couple of plays. No game is perfect and when 2 good teams meet plays will be made on both sides. I can sit here & kill Revis, Skrine, Bowles, Marshall, Fitz, Gailey, they all made mistakes that could have led to a loss but here's the FACT. 

KICKING THE F*CKING FOOTBALL IS NOT FOOTBALL! Folk blew a FG, too low when the Jets momentum was rolling & took the f*cking air out of the whole stadium that was ROCKING! Then he misses a god darn extra point & there isn't any knowledgable football fan watching that game that didn't say to themselves or the person next to them, "those F ups are gonna cost us later!".

So, we certainly didn't play a great game, the guys that scraped & clawed, tackled and blocked, and busted their azzes for 60 minutes in 90 degree heat should have all been allowed to line up & smash Folk with anything they could get their hands on ala the movie Airplane! Kickers...I f*cking hate em, just like Parcells. Freaking loser! Should have signed the rook & saved 2 million.

17 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Andy Dalton is no slouch & bounced back from 7 sacks! That ginger is DAMN GOOD.

If he doesn't get hurt last year they had a great chance of being in the Super Bowl. That's a veteran team with a top 3 Oline. There best player AJ Green put on a CLINIC, making great catch after great catch. He had Revis in his pocket & caught a ball an inch off the ground while diving, secured it & got a HUGE 1st down when the Jets lost momentum after Folks blocked FG.

Each & every game is won or lost by just a couple of plays. No game is perfect and when 2 good teams meet plays will be made on both sides. I can sit here & kill Revis, Skrine, Bowles, Marshall, Fitz, Gailey, they all made mistakes that could have led to a loss but here's the FACT. 

KICKING THE F*CKING FOOTBALL IS NOT FOOTBALL! Folk blew a FG, too low when the Jets momentum was rolling & took the f*cking air out of the whole stadium that was ROCKING! Then he misses a god darn extra point & there isn't any knowledgable football fan watching that game that didn't say to themselves or the person next to them, "those F ups are gonna cost us later!".

So, we certainly didn't play a great game, the guys that scraped & clawed, tackled and blocked, and busted their azzes for 60 minutes in 90 degree heat should have all been allowed to line up & smash Folk with anything they could get their hands on ala the movie Airplane! Kickers...I f*cking hate em, just like Parcells. Freaking loser! Should have signed the rook & saved 2 million.

I'm not putting this on Folk. You had a defenisve line that got you 7 sacks and your all world CB get's torched. Others have to step up for the Jets to win. Marshall was M.I.A. Fitz played good enough to win. I think the defensive playcalling was awful and that falls on Bowles and Rodgers. Forte played good and so did Enunwa. Le's just get ready for Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Should have signed the rook & saved 2 million.

I liked Martin better. Yeah he missed badly on his first try, but he didn't miss again the whole preseason while Folk watched and got his job because Bowles is a veteran suckup. If a guy is better he is better and it shouldn't matter if he is a veteran or not. Folk cost the Jets this game no if's and's or but's, but a lot of things could have been better.

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

I liked Martin better. Yeah he missed badly on his first try, but he didn't miss again the whole preseason while Folk watched and got his job because Bowles is a veteran suckup. If a guy is better he is better and it shouldn't matter if he is a veteran or not. Folk cost the Jets this game no if's and's or but's, but a lot of things could have been better.

So based on watching him fail to do the one thing he's supposed to do you decided he's better than a usually reliable player in Folk.

Archived