Why did we make no attempt to go after Bradford?

JetUp91

Look he's had two good games and Fitz has had 2 bad games. Nobody knew this one month ago and it's still a long season. Before you want to start firing people (again) let's wait and see how this plays out. Plus Minnesota's defense has been playing lights out and ours hasn't. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Look he's had two good games and Fitz has had 2 bad games. Nobody knew this one month ago and it's still a long season. Before you want to start firing people (again) let's wait and see how this plays out. Plus Minnesota's defense has been playing lights out and ours hasn't. 

Fitz hasn't been good in 4 of his last 5 games.

Stop with the nonsense.  

Minnys defense wouldn't be playing lights out if the Conquering Hero was their QB

35 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You keep saying this as if youre right.  Hes not hurt and he's playing better than anyone we have. Better than your boy could ever play

But feel free to talk

The Jets got Fitz for what, a 6th? The Vikings paid a ransom for a guy that cannot stay healthy and isn't all that good when he is. Is he better than Fitz? He's playing that way right now, but given the cost he should be. 

Let's say we had Bradford and Minny had Fitz. What would each team's record look like then?

I doubt ours would be 4-0. I doubt Minny's would be 1-3.

They've scored 88 points, we've scored 79. Pretty close.

Minny have given up 50 points in 4 games. We've surrendered 105 in that same span. Not even remotely close.

6 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The Jets got Fitz for what, a 6th? The Vikings paid a ransom for a guy that cannot stay healthy and isn't all that good when he is. Is he better than Fitz? He's playing that way right now, but given the cost he should be. 

And pretty much youre the only one who would compare the two today.  But keep hoping that Bradford gets hurt to make your point.  Never mind the ridiculous hes not that good statement.  He was really good over his last 8 games a year ago and is playing lights out this season.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

And pretty much youre the only one who would compare the two today.  But keep hoping that Bradford gets hurt to make your point.  Never mind the ridiculous hes not that good statement.  He was really good over his last 8 games a year ago and is playing lights out this season.

I'm not hoping he gets hurt at all and I never said that I did. 

Lights out is 240 yards per game and 4 TDs? That defense is lights out. He's just not turning the ball over. He's a game manager, not a franchise QB.  

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Lights out is 240 yards per game and 4 TDs? That defense is lights out. He's just not turning the ball over. He's a game manager, not a franchise QB.  

Lights out.

Hes undefeated

Playing really well. 70% completion rate.  On a pace for near 4K yards, 20+ TDs and hasnt thrown a pick.  I'll take it

Game manager?  Do you watch games?  Cant you ever just say, "you know, youre right" and move  on.  Youre dead wrong, Minny is perfectly happy with what they got for what they paid.

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Lights out.

Hes undefeated

Playing really well

Game manager?  Do you watch games?  Cant you ever just say, "you know, youre right" and move  on.  Youre dead wrong, Minny is perfectly happy with what they got for what they paid.

The team is undefeated. He's playing well enough not to lose games. He's a game manager. Why would I say I'm wrong? Opinions can't be wrong. I'm not stating anything as fact. It's my opinion he's not very good. It's a fact he's injured very often. Maybe it will help you to understand the difference. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The team is undefeated. He's playing well enough not to lose games. He's a game manager. Why would I say I'm wrong? Opinions can't be wrong. I'm not stating anything as fact. It's my opinion he's not very good. It's a fact he's injured very often. Maybe it will help you to understand the difference. 

Good for you,  stick with it.  Hes not good.  

Please, dont even think the difference is hard to understand.  Whats hard to understand is anyone arguing that hes not playing well.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Good for you,  stick with it.  Hes not good.  

Please, dont even think the difference is hard to understand.  Whats hard to understand is anyone arguing that hes not playing well.  

Please show me my post that said he's not playing well. 

12 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Please show me my post that said he's not playing well. 

Not enough yardage.  Not enough TDs.  A game manager.  Not a franchise QB.  Hes not very good.

Hey, how about you show the post where you say hes playing well

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Not enough yardage.  Not enough TDs.  A game manager.  Not a franchise QB.  Hes not very good.

Hey, how about you show the post where you say hes playing well

You're a very confused person right now. You know it's possible that I think a player is not very good but they can also be playing well enough not to cost their team games. Plenty of people here don't think Fitz is very good but they would at least admit that he played very well during the 5 game winning streak last season. Or that he played "lights out" against the Bills. Does that make bette sense to you now? Less confused?

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

You're a very confused person right now. You know it's possible that I think a player is not very good but they can also be playing well enough not to cost their team games. Plenty of people here don't think Fitz is very good but they would at least admit that he played very well during the 5 game winning streak last season. Or that he played "lights out" against the Bills. Does that make bette sense to you now? Less confused?

Just stop and go away.  Youre flailing and cant keep one train of thought.  You fu*cked up, he isnt as bad as youre selling him to be, hes actually a lot better than that.  Stick to your opinion and end it.  Jeez

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Just stop and go away.  Youre flailing and cant keep one train of thought.  You fu*cked up, he isnt as bad as youre selling him to be, hes actually a lot better than that.  Stick to your opinion and end it.  Jeez

Ha. Classic Jet Nut. No retort. Just gobbledygook. Enjoy your evening. 

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ha. Classic Jet Nut. No retort. Just gobbledygook. Enjoy your evening. 

None needed.  Your lunacy comes from your own post.  It was noted and posted.  No gobbledygook.  Except when you tried to explain how hes not good isnt what youre selling.  You enjoy yours too

Archived